We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Morning glory sickness - FOUL Options

Astralking
#1 Posted : 11/18/2009 12:16:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Only ever done morning glory once a couple of months ago but i dont think i've ever felt so sick for 2 hours straight. I had to lay down on my bed not moving for the whole time with my eyes closed focusing on not been sick. My girlfriend was sick after 10 - 15 mins, which didn't help. Never puked and once i was up the sickness went and it was ok but how can people want to go through that horrible feeling everytime they want the LSA trip?!

Is there anything that reduces the sickness? or is using HBWR very different?
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 11/18/2009 12:20:53 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Make a cold-water extraction with peppermint oil added.

Try Ololuiqui or Hawaiian Baby Woodrose next time!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

jamie
#3 Posted : 11/18/2009 12:43:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

did you eat the seeds? I made tea and never got that sick at all, just someleg cramping and then tripped out very hard..my friend felt sick though.
Long live the unwoke.

biopsylo
#4 Posted : 11/18/2009 1:07:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

is it possible that the seeds were coated with poison?--i.e. did they come from a hardware store, etc?
i heard that this is quite common, but if u got them from botanical supply, then probably not.
hbwr --now that is one i cant recommend to anyone. i ate 10-12 seeds 5 yrs ago, and it still haunts me. i got sick 8 hours into it. the trip was incredibly intense-more so than lsd, and uncomfortable. obvious overdose. but i had eaten over 300 heavenly blues with little effect, so i thought what the heck, my bro was ok with them.
rivea corymbosa---now that one has the most promiseSmile i still havnt gotten over 10 seeds, but the effects are very pleasant. when i get more, i will try 30-50, and work up from there.

nadir
#5 Posted : 11/18/2009 2:52:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

biopsylo wrote:

hbwr --now that is one i cant recommend to anyone. i ate 10-12 seeds 5 yrs ago, and it still haunts me. i got sick 8 hours into it. the trip was incredibly intense-more so than lsd, and uncomfortable. obvious overdose.

swim had such experience with 7 seeds.the problem was that he eaten 5 datura seeds to stop nausea.but it seems it potentiated lsa and led to a horrible bronchoconstriction...swim thought it will never end
all my posts are random generated and can not be evaluated as distinct ideas

Evening Glory wrote:
This is a medicine, remember, not some video you can watch inside your head.

biopsylo
#6 Posted : 11/18/2009 3:01:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
SWIM had such experience with 7 seeds.the problem was that he eaten 5 datura seeds to stop nausea.but it seems it potentiated lsa and led to a horrible bronchoconstriction...SWIM thought it will never end

yeah, i remember praying for it to end, and the next day i felt like i had been dragged behind a train--completely worn out/achy muscles, etc. it was by far my worst trip ever.

Astralking
#7 Posted : 11/19/2009 6:33:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah i had a HORRIBLE feeling in my legs the whole time. Felt like blood was really struggling to get round my pegs! Definetly not poison, the packet said "Organic seeds, no coating" pretty much implying they weren't meant for growing Twisted Evil hehe.

Coatl i read about the cold water extraction but some people doubted it. Does it work from experience yes? Will defo try again at some point. I just ground up the seeds popped them in my mouth and necked them with some orange juice last time. Was not nice to say the least!
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

obliguhl
#8 Posted : 11/19/2009 6:50:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Yeah i had a HORRIBLE feeling in my legs the whole time. Felt like blood was really struggling to get round my pegs! Definetly not poison, the packet said "Organic seeds, no coating" pretty much implying they weren't meant for growing Twisted Evil hehe.

Sounds like vasoconstriction to me. Isn't that even one sideeffect of LSA/LSh ?

jamie
#9 Posted : 11/19/2009 6:53:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

biopsylo wrote:
Quote:
SWIM had such experience with 7 seeds.the problem was that he eaten 5 datura seeds to stop nausea.but it seems it potentiated lsa and led to a horrible bronchoconstriction...SWIM thought it will never end

yeah, i remember praying for it to end, and the next day i felt like i had been dragged behind a train--completely worn out/achy muscles, etc. it was by far my worst trip ever.

yeah that sums up how I felt the day after..when it actaully worked, with morning glories..and they worked VERY well..but put my body through hell..no nausea but achy body.
Long live the unwoke.

Astralking
#10 Posted : 11/19/2009 7:01:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nevermind! just found 69rons peppermint LSH dealy. Thanks anyway guys, definetly gonna give that a go.

ElusiveMind
#11 Posted : 11/21/2009 1:26:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In SWIMs experience using Morning Glory seeds was too much to eat at once, but same as HBWR seeds, they gave SWIM horrible nausea at higher doses. SWIM found out about sublingual absorption of the LSA and hasn't looked back on it. SWIM now takes 10 HBWR seeds sublingually and then eats 2 seeds to add to the trip. Works like a charm, but still have a bit of vascular contriction but no nausea. SWIM finds drinking large glass of extra chocolate laden milk helps that. SWIM thinks 69ron posted that in the Organic LSD thread.
Pce.
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional