We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first E-vaped spice / Emptied the deposit! Options

the_Architect
#1 Posted : 8/29/2018 1:35:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Technicalities:
Harmalas: previous smoking-vaporizing of caapi vine in a vaponic canna vaporizer.

E-juice Spice concentration: 1:6 ratio
Base E-juice: 30-70 PG-VG, cononut-oat flavoured.
Deposit size: 2 mL
Total spice in deposit: 333 mgr

Vaping device: Vaporesso Tarot Mini
Atomizer: came with the starter kit (sub-ohm)
Wattage: 35-40W

Trip process
There was a long process of trying different methods until finding the vaping device, and also learning how important the harmalas are.

What constitutes the most singular about these experience might have to do with me being semi possesed, keep on smoking from the vaping device until the deposit was empty (enough for 10 breakthrough dosis) , which made the experience last around 1 hour.
I didn´t took it all at once, it was distributed along that hour, it was more of remaining in a permanent state of consciousness, like Strassman and those other guys trying to IV DMT in a controlled way, like with anesthesia.
In my case this seemed plausible, cause most of my experience are not so visual, I´m not taken to other planet or given 5th dimensional faberge egg-toys… I experience more of a “conversation”.

It´s important to mention that sometimes I struggle with myself (frantic monkey voice) thinking “was the dose high enough?”, “it´s not making anything”, “shall I wait and restart after 1 hour or give it one more hit?”, “fuck this, I´m don´t want to wait”.
I found in these cases the dosification is not as efficient as when you go hard, have a breakthrough, wait some minutes and then go hard again.

So… What happened is that I layed in my couch, with a smile in my face, and the vaping device on my hand. I would easily hit it by pressing one button and continue smiling, not caring of dying of OD.
This was definitely my biggest intake of spice in one night (333mgr), although it didn´t feel as hard as when you go through 3-5 breakthroughs (which I was able to do with these device later on).

Recommendation: for people using the vaping device for the first time, be careful about it, maybe you don´t want to fill the tank 100%. It´s so easy to hit it that it becomes dangerous.

Content of the trip
1_ You can´t die
2_ Endlessness - Seemingly little things hold the infinity
3_ Breathing and body awareness
4_Other
5_ Rick and Morty

During most of the trip I would open the eyes and wander around objects like painting, flowers, candles, etc. And finally ly on my sofa.

1- You can´t die
I got some interesting revelations, like the thought of “you can´t die”, people don´t die, so, when you loved ones are departed, there will be somewhere else… that´s a relief.
I even tried to die by holding my breath (like Diogenes of Sinope) but I guess time feels to run slower under the spice and I couldn´t keep any focus long enough… I would also put my finger on the flame of a candle, but quickly dropped that idea, and start thinking about what you read on the news, about people commiting suicide when taking psychedelics. I finally got it, it´s not that they get suicidal, it´s just that they get curious to know what´s on the other side…
I remember the case of a young french exchange student girl on Amsterdam, she jumped from the rooftop of the Nemo Museum (while on mushrooms), a walkable foot shaped building by architect Renzo Piano, that building was just next to my student dorm where I stayed a semester… her mother blame psilocybin mushrooms, they where later forbidden in the Netherlands (for this and other cases), it´s a sad story, but I don´t think the girl was suicidal… who knows.

2_ Endlessness - Seemingly little things hold the infinity
Endlessness in a candle… I would stare at a used coconut candle, the hole made by its use seemed as deep as a valley, as big as a planet, with little intricate details, pores, texture that adopted a fractal-topography like feeling.
These experience resonated in something I later read from Castaneda (I think book 3 of the first Don Juan teaching series), Don Juan would reveal a secret to Carlos, he would grab a little stone and said that “this contains the whole universe”, I think that is what I felt from staring a that candle… you know… the fractality of our cosmos.

3_ Breathing
Other dissociative feeling that I would also experience in other trips, like forgeting what is to have a body, what is to be a monkey… realizing for the first time that you have arms and legs, and that you breathe… haha, breathing is crazy, it´s like a mechanism that connects you to the pulsation of the universe, breathing is a pulse that occurs simultaneously across all different levels of the fractal universe... these are my speculations, there´s something about breathing… I would have more revelations on a later aya ceremony.
I was also fascinated with the idea of being in a room, in a psysical space, and thinking about other psysical places where you spend you day (gym, work, campus, beach, etc).
I don´t know… it´s as if I forgot what it´s like to have a body, I became a sentient cloud (or sentient fart), deprived of a body, and every little thing was seen as novelty, as if experienced for the first time (I know… it´s boring, textbook psychedelic experience).

4_ Other
I would interact with object around my living room… I always get these crazy scary egyptian looking visuals, the furniture looks futuristic and funny, textures look sharper. I reminds me of J.R. Slattum art. My flowers (orchids) looked superb and I would talk to them. My cat, which haslong fur, looked liked her hair was an animated waterfall.

5_ Rick and Morty: WTF?
One thing that always happens to me (with the spice and with Aya too), is that these entities or whoever I´m having a conversation with (is it myself?!), who happens to use my own voice, and not an external, second party voice.
They seem to prefer expressing an idea by extracting a memory from your library of memories, (movies you watched, books you read, conversations, etc) and presenting it to you, like saying… ok, this idea is good/truth, we can use this, or, we can start a conversation from here, as opposed to explaining you an idea in a completely alien and nouvel way.
So, they refer to “Rick and Morty” cartoons… if you are familiar with them, you know the feature many interesting ideas, like the multiverse, living in a simulation, hive mind species, etc. I´m not exactly sure what were they pointing to…

Thanks for reading, I´d love to hear about people having similar experiences, I find there are things I can´t talk about with family-friends and that sometimes makes you a little crazy.

the_Architect attached the following image(s):
trip1.jpg (194kb) downloaded 205 time(s).
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SeekingPelican
#2 Posted : 10/29/2018 10:25:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great post, thank you.

I am so intrigued by the concept of having DMT available in e-juice. Just there at the push of a button w/o any futzing around. Just to prove the concept to myself I loaded about 40mg into 1ml of juice. I realize that's not really a 'dose', I just wanted to see how the setup worked w/o committing too much hard-earned DMT. I have a standard battery with a vertical coil, the kind that's surrounded by cotton.

The first 10 puffs or so I got excited and thought that this could really work. It tasted so nice and smooth and I was getting a great 'mini dose' experience. After that, the whole thing just started tasting super nasty. Maybe the cotton was accumulating burnt spice molecules or something like that. It just ended up being super gross.

I'm hoping someone can point me to a rig recommendation that has established long-term track record of effective tripping. I would like to try this out someday.

Lucid.deviance
#3 Posted : 10/31/2018 12:19:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a setup that I will share. The box mod is not that critical, just make sure it is variable wattage and can go up to at least 50W. For the tank, any sub ohm tank will do. I have a Smok Baby Prince with a 5ml capacity. I am using a mesh coil, .45 ohm resistance. For the juice, I used a 70/30 VG/PG 0 nicotine raspberry menthol flavored juice. In a shot glass, I put 4ml juice, placed the shot glass in a warm heat bath to heat up the juice and assist in dissolving the spice. I added 1g fairly clean, white dmt crystals, stirring with a toothpick until all the dmt dissolved. The clear juice is now yellow and cloudy. I then used a plastic syringe to transfer the juice to the tank. After some trial and error, I landed on 45W for the tank, and closing the air flow control about half way. So far, I have not had a burnt or dry hit and can break through on 2 big hits. is my go to set up right now because it is so convenient to just hit a button and be there, rather than fussing with a lighter and dab rig. Hope this helps.
Lucid.deviance attached the following image(s):
15409883999002134455270227888657.jpg (2,127kb) downloaded 130 time(s).
It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion.

"Put the changa in the bonga! Make the spice much stronga!" - so says rOm and I!

SeekingPelican
#4 Posted : 10/31/2018 1:57:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Many thanks Lucid!

So I am assuming that you are able to go through an entire tank without fouling up the coil? There is a cotton wick, correct? Also: what is a sub ohm tank? I always thought tanks were just screw on containers so I'm not aware of what this is.

Lucid.deviance
#5 Posted : 11/2/2018 2:21:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sub ohm means that the coils designed to run in the tank has less than 1.0 ohms resistance. And the cold lasts a whole tank as long as you dont burn the wick and or spice. That shouldnt be to hard to prevent as long as you start at a low wattage (like 30W for .5 ohm resistance) and slowly work your way up a few watts at a time.

"Put the changa in the bonga! Make the spice much stronga!" - so says rOm and I!

SeekingPelican
#6 Posted : 11/6/2018 4:32:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Lucid. I really want to try this. I'm just nervous about committing a full gram. Logically, this method just seems to make the most sense to me.

Lucid.deviance
#7 Posted : 11/6/2018 5:48:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was apprehensive as well. But it works well and it is way less hassle. Maybe try a 1/2 g and 1/2 the juice. As long as you have enough juice to cover the cotton in your tank, it will work just fine.

Best of luck!

the_Architect
#8 Posted : 11/11/2018 2:27:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SeekingPelican wrote:
Great post, thank you.

I am so intrigued by the concept of having DMT available in e-juice. Just there at the push of a button w/o any futzing around. Just to prove the concept to myself I loaded about 40mg into 1ml of juice. I realize that's not really a 'dose', I just wanted to see how the setup worked w/o committing too much hard-earned DMT. I have a standard battery with a vertical coil, the kind that's surrounded by cotton.

The first 10 puffs or so I got excited and thought that this could really work. It tasted so nice and smooth and I was getting a great 'mini dose' experience. After that, the whole thing just started tasting super nasty. Maybe the cotton was accumulating burnt spice molecules or something like that. It just ended up being super gross.

I'm hoping someone can point me to a rig recommendation that has established long-term track record of effective tripping. I would like to try this out someday.

Thanks, I´d been thinking a lot about having the spice available by just one click... we´ve turned it into an instant commodity, reducing the ritual to it´s minimun.
I remember Terrence McKenna talking about the Eleusyan misteries in ancient Greece (which were supposed to be a some rotten rye or mushrshoom in the wheat, similar to LSD chemically). It was available for everybody but you could just do it once in your life... now we have vape-pens and people are able to carry these sacrament everywhere, like a box of tic-tacs.

About your 40mg trial on 1ml spice. That´s a terrybly low ratio, it would take too long for you to vape 1 ml of spice to make it into a breakthrough dose (more than 5 hits or inhalations it´s probably too long, considering you have to hold it for 15 secs), it´s too slow, never going to work.
I´ve made a infographic tutorial on how to prepare the juice and also some info on vaping devices. This is the link: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=80582

Regarding the taste, it depends on the PG-VG concentration you use, I recommend you a sub-ohm atomizer as Lucid.deviance mentioned before. If I where you, I would get a good, poweful mod or starter kit (80W min) and 2 atomizers, so you use one only for the spice, and the other for your vaping. You should practice with regular juice and be able to make huge clouds. Then use that same juice and power setup on the spice... you want the big clouds, not tiny ones who selectively burn only the e-juice and concentrate the spice on the final puffs.

I hope it´s useful. Good luck!
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna