We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A great website/app for tracking nutrition! Options

Raptorrr
#1 Posted : 10/13/2018 12:35:56 AM

PsilocyRaptorrr

Hey there folks, seeing as a lot of us here are interested in healthy eating, I thought I might share this wonderful website which makes tracking nutrition much easier so you can ensure you are eating enough and getting the adequate amounts of each nutrient.

https://cronometer.com/

Android and apple users are able to download it as an application btw.

happy eating! Thumbs up
The human being is this night, this empty nothing, that contains everything in its simplicity—an unending wealth of many representations, images, of which none belongs to him—or which are not present. ... One catches sight of this night when one looks human beings in the eye—into a night that becomes awful - Hegel

Anything perfect is worth destroying, in fact it is desirable to destroy it, true beauty lies in imperfection - Nietzsche

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

neb
#2 Posted : 11/4/2018 4:01:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've used it for a while, it definitely taught me a lot about nutrition, now i more or less know what i need to eat in a day for all my nutrients to be 100%

this app actually taught me more about nutrition than basically anything, I just hope its correct
wake 'n breakthrough bebiii

Nydex
#3 Posted : 11/4/2018 10:43:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah someone recommended it in chat when I asked about this type of app, and I downloaded it but it seemed excessively complicated.

After you two confirm it's worth the time, I might actually dig in more and see what I find.

Be well. Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN