We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Funny :):) Options

corridors of my cells
#1 Posted : 11/13/2009 10:57:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wanted to check a drugs forum i havent visited since a year or more. I was checking whats new in Psychedelics section and i came accross with this. I laughed a lot. I thought you may wanna laugh at this one too Smile the post #55 is by me Razz. Heres the LINK

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Space
#2 Posted : 11/13/2009 11:07:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah.. it wouldn't feel very sacred to stuff it in there.. Nasty.

۩
#3 Posted : 11/13/2009 11:09:55 PM

no offense, but grow up.
enemas can be very cleansing
and they are also effective for bypassing the stomach and absorbing salt alkaloids in solution.

no harmalas necessary.

not my preferred method of travel, but it works.

BoKuDen
#4 Posted : 11/13/2009 11:17:22 PM

-

DMT could care less what hole you put it in.
I seriously doubt it knows the difference between your mouth or your ass.
"The more one is able to articulate what it is, the less others are able to understand."
I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars.
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.
Our Great War's a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives.

corridors of my cells
#5 Posted : 11/13/2009 11:33:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont know may be plugging feels totally wrong for me Razz I have made IV and IM before but dont think ill ever bother putting something up my hole Smile especially if its dmt. Cant imagine myself plugging it and waiting for the trip to start, with that thing stuck in my hole. How nice trip it would be right? Very happyVery happy dudes plugging mdma is ok may be but dmt is not such trip am i wrong?

Space
#6 Posted : 11/13/2009 11:46:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Obviously one can see it that way, or whatever way one allows themself to perceive it in.

I see it humorously, but don't think I'm being immature. Theres a funny side to everything, and the thought of myself stuffing DMT there makes me smile..

TruePsychonaut
#7 Posted : 11/14/2009 12:57:59 AM

Andy

I guess there's a first time for everything.

But DMT can be safe in the knowledge i won't be stuffing him up my ass...unless he specifically asks me to ! Smile
T'Psych

"Love is life.All,everything that I understand,I understand only because I love."

Ginkgo
#8 Posted : 11/14/2009 1:09:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TruePsychonaut wrote:
But DMT can be safe in the knowledge i won't be stuffing him up my ass...unless he specifically asks me to ! Smile

He? I thought everyone agreed that DMT is definitively feminine in nature?

I don't think the thread linked to is funny, but I find it amusing that you (thread-starter) have no trouble sticking a needle with DMT in your veins or in your muscles, but putting DMT in a normal body opening is weird? I do not see the funny thing with plugging DMT, but I do see the enormous possibilities this route opens.

I totally agree with House; grow up.

۩
#9 Posted : 11/14/2009 1:27:04 AM

Quote:

Well I don't think so.
Hyperspace seems to possess the graceful divine feminine, as well as the masculine warrior...
It's pansexual. Consciousness polarized. Just my opinion...

corridors of my cells
#10 Posted : 11/14/2009 1:34:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Evening Glory wrote:

I don't think the thread linked to is funny, but I find it amusing that you (thread-starter) have no trouble sticking a needle with DMT in your veins or in your muscles, but putting DMT in a normal body opening is weird? I do not see the funny thing with plugging DMT, but I do see the enormous possibilities this route opens.

I totally agree with House; grow up.

My FRiend I didnt Injected DMT. and i would never do that. I just said i did IV and IM i didnt mention which substance.

and its not about growing up. its just the idea that i found funny and thought i might share. I have read many threads about rectal administration before dont worry. Even had a friend taking MDMA this way, and told me it works great.

Only thing that i cant relate in my mind and sounds funny to me is "dmt + anal administration". Thats all.

When im trippin on dmt i dont want anything to touch me and i like to wear something relax and get in the mood. Not like stuffing my hole and waiting for the trip.

kyrolima
#11 Posted : 11/14/2009 2:49:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing
elusive illusion

corridors of my cells
#12 Posted : 11/14/2009 2:38:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm theres another similar topic on nexus, i came accross today Razz LINK . Very happyVery happy

endlessness
#13 Posted : 11/14/2009 2:46:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I must agree with my friends above and mention that this smacks of immaturity, corridor, no offense... I understand that on one hand you think about displaying respect to these substances, and I agree that some people may be disrespectful when using an enema, but just the same some people are disrespectful smoking it, or whatever.

You cant see one's intentions by the form of ingestion.. For example, did you know that indigenous people also make use of enemas with active substances? Do you think they are also disrespectful?

Also, you have to be careful that your search for being more 'pure' doesnt turn into food for your ego

peace

corridors of my cells
#14 Posted : 11/14/2009 3:09:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
I must agree with my friends above and mention that this smacks of immaturity, corridor, no offense... I understand that on one hand you think about displaying respect to these substances, and I agree that some people may be disrespectful when using an enema, but just the same some people are disrespectful smoking it, or whatever.

You cant see one's intentions by the form of ingestion.. For example, did you know that indigenous people also make use of enemas with active substances? Do you think they are also disrespectful?

Also, you have to be careful that your search for being more 'pure' doesnt turn into food for your ego

peace

Its not just about respect come on Smile i tried to explain it above in my posts, Razz respect is one thing that can keep my self confidence towards substance and help me have better trips.

And im not saying rectal administration is funny. May be because i dont know the feeling of anal use, it just sounds like a disturbing feeling during the trip. It just made me laugh suddenly. Smile

I dont know how to explain better.. I wouldnt bother sniffing THC powder, while i can smoke a joint. Because its the way that fits to that drug for me. I want to turn that joint aroun 3-4 ppl not everybody sniff their thc powder and get stoned Razz

If i knew plugging 10mg DMT would give me a 60mg smoked DMT trip, i would say ok. But the owner of that post says "Since DPT is active rectally (although it seems slightly less potent than insufflated)". If i had such info why would i bother doing that. Razz ...

Anyways, everyone i apologize if i seemed to have a very straight attitude towards "rectal administration of drugs" or acting like a "DMT zealot". But both are not the reason trust me. For substances like DMT or Salvinorin i just cannot imagine that view of the administration scene especially if it is a group activity Very happyVery happy its ofcourse my personal idea so i apologize from everyone if i annoyed you or something Smile

acolon_5
#15 Posted : 11/20/2009 8:06:33 PM

The Great Namah

^ I have to kind of agree with you. I have plugged a few substances in my day, bk-MDxx's, MDXX's, some phens, a few RC tryptamines (in the past), but I just can't see myself doing that with DMT, not due to respect of the molecule, no. DMT has my utmost respect and has for a long time now.

I just can't see going into hyperspace with butter dribbling out of my ass... all childish bs aside.

Also, many chems invoke a powerful "purge" so to speak..for instance plugged 5-meo-mipt is the STRONGEST laxative I have ever encountered. you've got less than 90 seconds, and believe me, that's all it takes, that stuff absorbs FAST...but there is no ego loss, no loss of body, so while I'm stubling to the toliet I'm still aware of my surrondings

....running to the bathroom while 4 stones deep in the hyperspace rabbit hole is NOT something I would ever like to have to do.

It's simply about practicallity, not respect or fear of body parts.

This topic has really been done to death. Anal administration for DMT just doesn't seem to work well, let's leave it at that, if people WANT to experiment with it, more power to 'em.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

jamie
#16 Posted : 11/20/2009 8:22:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

mescaline, DMT, bufotenine and others I am sure were all traditionally taken as enemas..
Long live the unwoke.