We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Physical sensations of smoking spice Options

TimePantry
#1 Posted : 10/26/2018 5:57:25 AM

It's a field.

Does anyone else get a flush that radiates from the center out to the tips of your fingers and toes? It's a completely physical sensation.
"What's wrong with that generation? ... Is this what comes of putting on Pink Floyd laser lightshows down at the Planetarium?" --Spider Robinson

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

strtman
#2 Posted : 10/27/2018 4:24:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There are physical sensations every time I smoke DMT. My body gets warm all over, most noticeable in my limbs. They get ‘heavy’.

And when it comes to smoking changa it feels as if a wave flows through my body from head to foot. When that occurs I just know it is the Caapi spirit. Often I also have that nice feeling in my stomach, as if my stomach is cleansed. All in all the feeling is blissful.

I think the feeling that arises is different from person to person.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Lowtones
#3 Posted : 10/27/2018 6:36:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't particularly enjoy the physical sensation of smoking straight spice, or at least the come up part of it. It's like every cell is vibrating but I can barely move correctly Wut? Going to be making a couple of my own change blends here soon, though, hoping that will smooth things about a bit.

teotenakeltje
#4 Posted : 10/28/2018 12:20:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the initial stage of my first breaktrough felt like an electrocution....extreme agonizing teorror inducing bodyload Smile

SeekingPelican
#5 Posted : 11/1/2018 3:52:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lowtones wrote:
I don't particularly enjoy the physical sensation of smoking straight spice, or at least the come up part of it. It's like every cell is vibrating but I can barely move correctly Wut? Going to be making a couple of my own change blends here soon, though, hoping that will smooth things about a bit.

This is precisely my experience. I don't mind that part so much. The part I usually find uncomfortable is the comedown, when my body and normal consciousness reassemble. Maybe 1 trip in 10 this part feels blissful, the other 9 I feel quite a bit of discomfort.

Camponotus
#6 Posted : 11/4/2018 1:58:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just do small puffs you don't recognize instantly... works well with changa, it could accumulate very smooth if done in the right "intervals"
if you've arrived on a distinguishable level you can load more and it's not that unpleasant!
for me it sometimes really overwhelming and it can be painful to a certain degree if I start too straight...
It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it. - Alexander Shulgin

Loverofallthings
#7 Posted : 11/4/2018 3:11:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lowtones:

That is a great description of what salvia is like for me. It’s focused above the neck and is supremely uncomfortable.

MachienDome
#8 Posted : 11/27/2018 5:32:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TimePantry wrote:
Does anyone else get a flush that radiates from the center out to the tips of your fingers and toes? It's a completely physical sensation.

I can remember one experience where I got a warm sensation all over that seemed to radiate internally to external. One experience in particular felt like a very warm ball went down my spine and stopped about pelvic level.

A breakthrough dose would have no body sensations what-so-ever. No bodily awareness at all, in fact... Wut? Breakthrough dose would usually have an audible tone that hummed and sounded like going through a tunnel or wormhole or something the first few "seconds". It sounded like it came from either everywhere or internally and slowly pulsated and got louder until I was fully in the headspace.
"In this secret room, from the past, I seek the future..."

Exitwound
#9 Posted : 11/27/2018 6:55:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How about sensation that you have pissed yourself, does it count? Big grin

Hotspur922
#10 Posted : 3/8/2019 9:22:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I feel all warm and vibraty as well but the oddest sensation I had was in a 2nd session in one night it was like these elf entities were pouring straight energy down my throat, energy and knowledge in a rainbow form but all white energy..

it felt like a flow of energy and liquid flowing down my throat into my body and it felt so odd but also so good....