We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Indoor Mimosas Hostilis grow... Options

1uvakind
#1 Posted : 10/27/2018 12:37:39 PM

*The Plant Whisperer*

Jus popped a few Mimosas Hostilis seeds... My winters are cold so they'll spend their lives indoors... Apparently they don't require much light so they'll either b in front of a window or on the edge of my indoor garden receiving LED n flourecent lighting... In large tubs for root space n topped trimmed n manipulated into small trees is the plan... Jus curious if anyone has any experience or knowledge with how many yrs it'll take for them to be mature enuf to make it worth harvesting for root bark... 2yrs?...4?...This is jus a project for fun n self gratification...
*GROW*

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

drn
#2 Posted : 10/28/2018 1:00:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't know. But my intuition would suggest it takes several years. Maybe choose a plant where the leafs are known to inhabit a good amount of alkaloids.

1uvakind
#3 Posted : 10/28/2018 1:19:30 AM

*The Plant Whisperer*

Yeah im also assuming several years... Its jus a lil side project im in no rush...I have bark n medicine stockpiled...Ima plant guy n the idea jus hit me last time i was orderin a pack of bark I saw the seeds available n ordered 20...cheap-10$ so why not I thought... For me itll feel pretty good to b peelin n dryin my own bark one day preppin for an extraction 😊...I considered another plant as u suggested but to b honest I like the Tek I use n it works very well for me n it calls for bark so i'm jus gonna stick with that... Thanks for lookin tho I'll post as they grow 👽✌🌱🌿
*GROW*

Liquidreality
#4 Posted : 10/28/2018 6:27:41 PM
I root my phones, I over-clock my PC's, I boost-tune my cars, I alter my consciousness

I like this mentality, self sufficiency at its finest.

I've looked into it but currently don't have the space to support it. One day I hope to have a whole garden of exotic friends.

1uvakind
#5 Posted : 10/28/2018 10:10:09 PM

*The Plant Whisperer*

Liquidreality wrote:
I like this mentality, self sufficiency at its finest.

I've looked into it but currently don't have the space to support it. One day I hope to have a whole garden of exotic friends.

Thumbs up ...im at the point in my life where Cannabis n DMT are pretty much all I use to alter my state... Been producin my own Cannabis from seed to jar for round 7yrs...to produce my own DMT from seed to vial will jus make my day I must say...👽✌
*GROW*

Socom2
#6 Posted : 11/18/2018 8:18:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you'll want them to be very tall before trying to take some bark. Maybe try to take some bark off but leave a line of bark going up the tree so it will survive and regrow everything eventually.