We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Reality Is A Scripted Computer Simulation For The Soul Options

mjc490
#1 Posted : 10/28/2018 4:06:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone. I have some information to share with you all. These are my beliefs about reality. I believe most of the information i share here was given to me by a higher power while i was in jail. DMT has also been an tool for experiencing whats possible.

Life is a collection of memories. A memory consists of three parts.

A memory is an image(eyesight) + signals(feelings) + information(thoughts).

If you can change these three aspects of a memory, you can do anything, like in a dream.

By this definition of a memory, you can also say dreams are a collection of memories.

So life and dreams are made up with the same three elements. The difference between life and dreams is that life appears to be ordered, while dreams can be ordered or chaotic.

The three aspects of memory are computer generated. This means that people, places, and objects are contained in a computer generated image(eyesight). Synchronizing the images(eyesight) with the proper signals(feelings) and information(thoughts), gives life, or dreams.

The three computer generated aspects of a memory are 100% written, planned, created, scripted, and designed. Because the aspects of memories are 100% written, planned, created, scripted, and designed, this means life and dreams are 100% written, planned, created, scripted, and designed. Everything is predetermined.

People are one of two things. People are either CGI robots, or human beings. The CGI robots are the exact same thing as human beings, only there is no soul attached to the CGI robot (no soul experiencing the images, signals, and information).

Human beings and CGI robots are made up of a computer generated image (a body image), and a computer generated personality. The body image is CGI and can change at any time. The personality is made up of traits, likes, dislikes, attitude, etc.. The personality also can change at any time.

There is no reason that everyone you see out in public needs to be a human. A portion of them could just be CGI robots, which are the same as a humans, only no soul attached to them.

Humans are very special because we are souls attached to CGI robots. And a soul consists of two parts. One part is female one part is male. Your significant other (or your soul mate), and yourself, are made to be together. Souls are eternal and unique. For the soul, there is no such thing as death or an end. And a soul is not computer generated. It is something much more.

I believe the reason for my life is love. I am in love with my significant other, and she is the reason for all of this.

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies" - Aristotle

I believe there is a space between life and dreams, where we go to plan out our lives. We go to this place, between dreams and life, to make all decisions about our lives, and decide how the images(eyesight), signals(feelings), and information(thoughts) will play out. We synchronize the decisions and three aspects of a memory, and we get life, or dreams.

This means we have 100% free will for our lives when we plan it all out in the space between life and dreams. Then we have no free will in our lives when we "log into" this life, and experience all the decisions and three aspects of a memory, that we have written, planned, created, scripted, and designed. While we are "logged into" this life, we are simply observers of the images(eyesight), signals(feelings), and information(thoughts), with no free will. Life is like a movie. Its all predetermined, while we are "logged into" this life. While we are "logged into" this life, we have no memory of the planning that happened in the zone between life and dreams.

This means everyone plans out their own life. So in a sense, a higher version of yourself, is God. You plan out your own life. When you are "logged into" this life, you have no memory of the planning that happened in the zone between life and dreams.

There are no mistakes, and nothing is random. You are exactly where you are supposed to be at any moment or memory. You planned this all out. Even these paragraphs i am typing here, are written, scripted, planned, created, and designed to be exactly the way they are. It's all predetermined, while "logged into" this life.

By saying everything is computer generated, you are saying your images(eyesight), signals(feelings), and information(thoughts), are computer generated. Also, there is no such thing as age, medical ailments, food, water, medicine/drugs/alcohol, money, beautiful, or ugly. You can keep adding to that list as you please.

Any and all input is appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 10/28/2018 6:20:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Could be.

One of the attractive things about this type of model, is that it, in a way, could reconcile religion and atheism, spirituality and materialism.

It is a neat and simple way to, on the one hand, totally accept science and materialism. But on the other hand, allow for the possibility that it doesn't end there. You realy die in the simulation the very moment the body stops functioning, because within the simulation, the mind realy IS a material phenomenon.

xss27
#3 Posted : 10/28/2018 10:08:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Cassiopaen cult had a similar theory to CGI robots but were called organic portals.

I think there's a slight misreading of a few psychic/mental realizations here. That is to say there's truth behind it but your personal interpretations is slightly askew, that the filtering process of the mind and ego has distorted the clarity of that realization. This is just my opinion of course.

The realization I've had is that everyone is a robot. We all have souls, or rather we are a soul, but we're sleep walking and highly programmable. There is no 'us and them' but just degrees of awareness.

As for reality itself, if it were a computer then what is powering it? Think it's more likely we're stuck in some sort of self refracting or intersecting singularity of sorts.

Loveall
#4 Posted : 10/29/2018 2:01:58 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

There is an interesting argument in philosophy by Nick Bostrom that states that if we ever create a simulation good enough to have sentient beings in it, then we are almost certainly in a simulation ourselves. This is because the beings in our simulation would eventually create their own sentient simulation and through recursion it is very unlikely that we are not part of a simulation ourselves.

Astrophysits already simulate universes to test cosmological models. Chemist simulate chemicals reactions too. Biologists simulate evolution. Put these disciplines together and we may be close to simulating a universe where sentience comes into existence.

A simulated reality that is computable would have a continuity cutoff at the small scales (and we have quantum mechanics). Also, perfect spherical symmetry may not be achievable in a computable grid, and we have some scientists looking for this symmetry breaking in high energy cosmic rays. Other experiments have been proposed.

In short, one day we may be able to make a very convincing case that:

Big bang = hit <enter>

However, even if we end up showing that we are most likely in a simulation by the above tests, an important question remains: what is the nature of the "top" simulation. That may be a question a lot of other sentient simulations that have gotten farther than us are asking themselves right now.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

pete666
#5 Posted : 10/29/2018 7:58:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just few free thoughts on this topic...

I agree we are likely in a designed system. By designed, I mean designed by some other entity, not purely by evolution. Evolution is very important, but it is designed by other entity too.

My observations show everybody lives in a projection. By projection I mean what we see, hear, feel, remember, think of. It can be imagined as a VR goggles and other VR devices attached to our senses.
Everybody has his own projection, which is purely subjective. If two people meet each other, their projections are updated and share some content. What is important though is the absence of "real" world. Objective real world doesn't exist, it is just a simulation within the projection(s).
If two people meet each other and one says "red", the other person can hear "blue". The first person sees the second person hearing red and thinking and answering about red, but the second person heard blue and is thinking and talking about blue. There is no way how to determine this, because both projections are generated by the same hardware/software and it doesn't allow us to realize this discrepancy. Those two people have a very pleasant long talk, nevertheless every person speaking about different subject, never relizing that.

You say nothing is random. I would be careful about such claims. Everything here is kind of an illusion, including feeling of randomness or predetermination. Because everyhing is just a projection (so illusion), it is hard to describe what is behind its borders.

How this reality is generated? I see more possible ways how it can be done. One is pre-generated life (almost movie), with just one actor, every other actors are bots. The other possibility is again, pre-generated life, with more actors. In fact it is the same as the first one, but this "movie" can be seen from more points of view. Next posibility is full-blown reality with model and free actors moving within this model. Nevertheless, some movements can be constrained here too, so such movements can seem to be predetermined. There can be other ways how to construct the reality, including hybrids between mentioned ones.
When we look at those concepts and want to say whether they are random or predetermined, what we see? It is relative to how we look at them. Within the generated reality, they can be both random or predetermined, depends on what is projected to us. Outside of the generated reality first two concepts are purely predetermined, the third can be or fully random. Any hybrids will be very difficult to say how it is. And my personal favorite is the hybrid.

For immersed actor it is impossible to distinguish which version of generator is used. Both can mask they are generators at all (so pretending to be THE REAL reality) or they can pretend being the other one. No way to be sure how it is, because any result can be (and probably is) again an illusion.

Are we here alone or are there others too? Again - this is impossible to be proved. I have seen so many projections of people that appeared to be very real and later realized they weren't. So the system doesn't have problem to generate and project very real entities. Sometimes the real people turned seamlessly into unreal ones and then, withing minutes, hours, days, weeks or months later turned back to "real" ones. By "real" i mean my interpretation of their state, not any objective state, of course.

And last but not least - I believe there is nothing like sureness. The only sureness we can experience is its illusion. Some may be satisfied with it, but if aiming the (nonexisting) objectiveness, we should realize and accept this fact first.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

endlessness
#6 Posted : 10/29/2018 8:43:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As already talked in the chat, Mjc, but Im posting here for the sake of the ongoing discussion:

First, I appreciate you at least start your post with disclaiming these are your beliefs.

Quote:
A memory is an image(eyesight) + signals(feelings) + information(thoughts).

I'd change "image(eyesight)" for "stimulus(all senses)"

Quote:

"People are either CGI robots, or human beings. The CGI robots are the exact same thing as humans, only there is no soul attached to the CGI robot (no soul experiencing the images, signals, and information)."

Sound's like a potentially dangerous 'us vs them' kind of view, where you start considering other people as less worthy, and this is a slippery slope. In any case, what kind of indicators would point towards someone having soul or no soul? How can one prove consciousness/soul in someone else? How can one prove even that oneself has a soul? We can only look at ourselves and say we are 'somewhat' conscious.. The problem is that we are also constantly deluded, as endless experiments in social psychology and other areas show (cognitive biases, sensory illusions, etc). And the idea of soul is anyways quite problematic to talk about in any certainty.

Going back to the whole delusion thing, I think knowing for a fact we humans are often deluded should help us keeping an eye on ourselves whenever we go too deep into a belief. It always makes me wonder how people can act so sure of their beliefs about such intangible things like deep philosophical questions, without showing even an ink of doubt or appreciation for the limits of human's cognition and our constant mistakes and self-delusions.

Another thing... Your model is very "neat" at first look, but imo it raises so many more questions than it answers. While the idea that reality is a simulation is interesting and a recurring theme in many people's psychedelic trips, even is considered in some theoretical physics (here's a debate on it), we can still imagine infinite possibilities of "simulation worlds" within this subset.

We can be a simulation within a simulation, we can be a simulation controlled by a Higher Being, we can be a simulation born out of randomness, we can be living a dream, we can be in a simulation where laws of physics are constant , we can be in a simulation where tomorrow all laws of physics will change, we can be in a simulation where there is no way to get out, we can be in one that there is an escape route, etc etc etc.. Please check out Gibran's amazing threads, specially the first posts (improbability of hyperspace part 1 and part 2 , just substitute "hyperspace" for "simulation reality" and the point is the same).

Lastly, the question that always comes to my mind is.. "If so, then what?" How does that change your daily life? If one could prove without a shadow of doubt that the world IS a simulation of some kind or other, how would you act differently than if we could prove the world is NOT a simulation? If nothing changes in your daily life in the different scenarios, then is it really worth it to spend much time talking about this?

IMO regardless if the world is a simulation or not, I still think that the key in this life is to live as healthy and balanced life as possible, diminish the suffering we cause to others and other life forms, have fun, develop our awareness, and try to leave this world a little bit better than when we came to it. Sure it's fun to talk about the simulation theories but I wouldn't obsess too much on it.

Loveall
#7 Posted : 10/29/2018 11:09:00 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

endlessnessy wrote:

Lastly, the question that always comes to my mind is.. "If so, then what?" How does that change your daily life? If one could prove without a shadow of doubt that the world IS a simulation of some kind or other, how would you act differently than if we could prove the world is NOT a simulation? If nothing changes in your daily life in the different scenarios, then is it really worth it to spend much time talking about this?

IMO regardless if the world is a simulation or not, I still think that the key in this life is to live as healthy and balanced life as possible, diminish the suffering we cause to others and other life forms, have fun, develop our awareness, and try to leave this world a little bit better than when we came to it. Sure it's fun to talk about the simulation theories but I wouldn't obsess too much on it.

^This is a very important point. Profound realizations and new intellectual ground are part of psychedelic life. It is important to not remain in shock for too long as the mental model we were ready do die with becomes patently inadequate and comes crumbling down. The mental constructs (politics, religion, science, etc) we lock ourselves into do not usually pass the smell test under increased brain connectivity and new neural patterns.

At the end there is life and love in front of us, and they are beautifull. I try to be in them the best I can, with deep thankfulness for the gift that they are.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Jees
#8 Posted : 10/29/2018 11:51:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eureka moments are cool.
Just keep an eye on them and on yourself.

Rolling eyes

pete666
#9 Posted : 10/29/2018 12:02:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:

For me, the realization of the fact that we are running in a system, where potentially any action or situation can be (and in fact is) interconnected with another situation led to the confidence that concepts like karma are not just plain wishes of some monks, but very likely integral parts of this reality.
Anyone can imagine how vastly such conviction impacts my moral system.
I wish all people of this planet would see it the same way!
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Intezam
#10 Posted : 10/31/2018 9:24:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

We believe that somewhat improper worndings have been used, because cgi robot implies no way
out,
while accord. to our view we robots are just ppl who are disconnected from our hearts (souls) due to what we did, or did not practice... or, what we have buried....we was not born/have not spawned that way.

And 0nce(1) noorani noor touches our Ded hearts we can be reconciled or re-awakened from the Ded, which we call resurrection of the walking Ded from the hellish state of being constantly stripped and crushed by the al hutama (aka samsara) or transmigration....aand progress on the bhumis/stations accordingly, either slow or instantly. We tried to address this virus issue and its virus removal toolbefore but we was very unskillful in doing so

dragonrider
#11 Posted : 10/31/2018 11:31:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The "if so, then what" question is important. But the fact that nothing much changes, is exactly what i like about it, and why i think the risk of taking this idea too far and it escalating into paranoid delusions is pretty low.

Because even if this whole idea would be nothing more than a delusion, it would be one of the very few delusions that do not endorse a further spiralling out of control, delusional thinking and disqualification of common sense and rationality.

In fact, this is maybe the one delusion that could help to contain most other delusions. Exactly because nothing changes, and you still have to rely on common sense in your everyday life.

Rainner
#12 Posted : 11/8/2018 5:01:08 PM

Stay completely Open and Fluid if you wan't to evolve.... Nothing is static

MJC490, thank you for such an elaboration of your thoughts/beliefs Smile I know exactly where your at.

In my world/experience, all things are possible, even when in contrast to the so called 'laws' on this planet. I do not see anything static, right or wrong, good or bad, only different frequencies, layers, dimensions.

I see every individuals belief/truth is true for their own so called reality, no matter what it is.

I function with many programs here; as I become aware of them I can remove, change, or replace any of them at will as I am not static. Once I consciously recognize any program running in me, I can than make a conscious choice what I want to do with it; keep, change, eliminate, or replace it/them.

As I raise my frequency higher, I observe/see more; accelerating my own personal evolution by choice, no longer giving control to programs that no longer serve or interest me.

Although I say "my own personal evolution", it is just my personal part of adding to the collective energy of all and this planets evolution.

I am the programmer/creator of my own so called reality here. I say "so called reality", as for me it is not; it is just another program I choose to be part of for specific reasons in this particular dimension. As I raise my frequency higher, I can truly say "what a wonderful place to be! It is what we make it".

Thank you again for sharing that awesome perspective, now pass that vaporizer!

With Universal Love and Light
-Rainner
As we awaken we understand we are the creators of our own reality... Everything happens for a reason.

0_o
#13 Posted : 11/9/2018 1:05:52 AM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

Seeing as I am an NPC this topic interests me greatly.

I lost my favorite pipe somewhere in the West Desert and if you bring it back to me I will help you on your quest.

Is the simulation aspect a teleological perspective?
If so what is the purpose?
Is it humanocentric?
Would Xenophanes say that horses would believe that they are in a simulation for horses?

It would seem that the postulate is that reality is subjective in nature, as opposed to subjective in experience which suggests that it is objective in nature or it would be self subject and thus inconsistent and then be capable of being objective in experience, then is there an experientially demonstrable means of measuring the variance?

Is there a way for a person to have their belief alter reality in a permanent demonstrable way under observation by another?

Or could there be an implicit aspect of simulation as an ontology where the self is real but all experience and thus other people are NPC and or rendered?

Could there be tones of an escapist fantasy rationalization as a coping mechanism for experience and behaviors that cause discomfort? As in the traumatic promoting "this isn't real, this isn't happening, that wasn't real, that didn't happen..." statements in the mind as way to cope with aspects of reality that if accepted might threaten our functionality?

The pipe was in sandworm territory so make sure you have plenty of health potions and have leveled up before you look for it.

DmnStr8
#14 Posted : 11/9/2018 2:13:30 PM

Come what may

This topic brings to mind a couple books I have read.

Michael Talbot's 'The Holographic Universe'

Garu Zukav's 'Seat of the Soul' or 'Soul Stories'

I would like to eloborate on what I think about this topic and why these books come to mind, but I must shuffle off to work. I will be sure to come back and offer my thoughts on this topic.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

dragonrider
#15 Posted : 11/9/2018 2:45:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

0_o wrote:
Seeing as I am an NPC this topic interests me greatly.

I lost my favorite pipe somewhere in the West Desert and if you bring it back to me I will help you on your quest.

Is the simulation aspect a teleological perspective?
If so what is the purpose?
Is it humanocentric?
Would Xenophanes say that horses would believe that they are in a simulation for horses?

It would seem that the postulate is that reality is subjective in nature, as opposed to subjective in experience which suggests that it is objective in nature or it would be self subject and thus inconsistent and then be capable of being objective in experience, then is there an experientially demonstrable means of measuring the variance?

Is there a way for a person to have their belief alter reality in a permanent demonstrable way under observation by another?

Or could there be an implicit aspect of simulation as an ontology where the self is real but all experience and thus other people are NPC and or rendered?

Could there be tones of an escapist fantasy rationalization as a coping mechanism for experience and behaviors that cause discomfort? As in the traumatic promoting "this isn't real, this isn't happening, that wasn't real, that didn't happen..." statements in the mind as way to cope with aspects of reality that if accepted might threaten our functionality?

The pipe was in sandworm territory so make sure you have plenty of health potions and have leveled up before you look for it.

I don't think you can answer any of those questions. I don't think you can be sure of anything that would exist outside of our reality. Not even about whether there is anything outside of it at all.

Anything that even suggests that there would be something outside of our realm of existence, could be easily explained away by materialism. Even though we do not fully understand materialism. DMT and near death experiences could be a product of the brain. We don't need to fully understand the brain to be able to say that.

So it would always be irrational to adopt any worldview that would be inconsistent with materialism. And it could even be stupid and immoral. For instance when people commit atrocities in the name of their god.

Then you are simply throwing away this world, and everything in it, while there may not even be a god, an afterlife, or any kind of other world at all. While all the feelings that come with living in this world, the love, the pain, the joy, can only justify the exact opposite: to take this world we live in very seriously.

I think the only way for spiritual beliefs to make any sense without contradicting our reality, is to allow for the possibility that this world is in some way a subset. Not the absolute knowledge, but only the mere possibility. Where any kind of interaction with what's outside of it, has a correlate within the subset itself, that is consistent with it's basic rules and principles. So for instance, leaving the subset temporarily, would always have to mean that your "avatar" within the subset is being altered in some way, consistent with the rules of this world. Like an alteration of the avatars brain activity.

But because of that, all of this coukd never be anything more than speculation. Wich automatically makes any answer to your questions speculative as well.

To such an extent even, that i don't think concepts like "subjective" and "objective" are still very clearly defined in the context of your questions. What could objectivity even mean on such a metaphysical level, other than some kind of very thorough, trancendent kind of consistency OF subjective experience itself?

0_o
#16 Posted : 11/9/2018 10:40:02 PM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

Dragonrider I agree largely with your sentiments on the topic.

However I believe that reality existed before I was born.
It follows that I believe it existed before the first human existed.
It follows that I do not believe reality is humanocentric.
I do not place humans at the center of the universe.

0_o
#17 Posted : 11/10/2018 1:28:18 AM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

Forgive me but this seemed relevant.
Wut?

the_Architect
#18 Posted : 11/11/2018 5:45:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting ideas, I wonder if you have considered how close a simulation is to the whole eastern encarnation belief and other spiritual models.
For instance, in the "Ra material", they talk about incarnation taking place through our bodies, we are called "mind-body-spirit complexes" of third density.
The process of incarnation is interesting, you don´t having any control over it between lifes, until green or 4th chakra is activated, and then you are allow to choose. (that would explain people being born in rough places?)
Then there is some sort of place between incarnations where you are cleansed from all the karma are (shit or suffering you´ve done), and then you can choose where to incarnate, that means, your parents (the freudian Shocked "kill your parents" no longer applies... you´ve picked them!) and context. Also, the figure of the "catalyst", you pick your life considering some sort of a priori "lesson" you want to learn or you feel you haven´t learn yet (love, being with others, or the opposite).
And it seems like life is some sort of video game, that lessons (opportunities to learn) are going to be presented to you until you learn what you have to learn, and then evolve to higher densities of being and harvestability (2012 shit, every 12.000 years or something like that).

I liked the idea of bodies not been inhabited by souls, maybe they are bots made to push us into specific lessons, maybe there are glitches in that videogame... that glitches being our historyline being re-written and re-spawn into the system.Big grin
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

dreamer042
#19 Posted : 11/11/2018 7:46:30 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Quote:
The world is Maya.

There was a movie that came out right around the same time as The Matrix called The Thirteenth Floor that explored the simulation hypothesis beautifully. There was also one back in the 70's called World on a Wire that explored this concept as well. Don't forget Simulacra and Simulation (PDF) which, incidentally, is the book from which Neo pulls the computer disk that he gives to the Mescaline guy before chasing the white rabbit.

As much as I love pondering the implications of the simulation hypothesis, I just feel like the whole concept is too rooted in our current level of technology and understanding. in 2018 we ponder whether reality is a computer simulation, in 1918 we pondered whether reality was a movie, in 1818 we pondered whether reality was a novel, until then we pondered whether reality was a dream, or a hallucination. Taking a look at the incredibly advanced biological technology that is the natural world, to consider that such a beautifully complex system could be running on something as clunky and disspirited as silicone chips is quite simply to lack in imagination, or appreciation. Consider what unimaginable wonders of cutting-edge technology we will muse about powering reality in 2118, or 3018.

endlessness wrote:
"If so, then what?"

While generally I agree with this point, that the realization changes little of the day to day, I do think there is some value in the understanding. This is because the understanding gives rise to the question that everyone who saw the Matrix has asked. Well, can we hack it? Can we direct the film? Can we rewrite the novel? Can we become lucid in the dream? Going down this line of thinking (re-)opens the possibility of liberation.

Perhaps the opposite of the CGI hypothesis is the case? What if all form contains spirit, what if all beings are ensouled?

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

mjc490
#20 Posted : 11/11/2018 10:01:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

“Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.” -John Lennon

123NEXT»