We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Ayahuasca experience Options

sabex
#1 Posted : 10/27/2018 11:57:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow travelersSmile
First of all i would like to apologise for my bad english,if there are spelling errors that is because i am not a native engish speaker but im working on itSmile

So,as far i am concerned this experience was far more beautiful and forgiving than i tought it would be probably the dose was low or probably i just got really lucky who knows!
I have some experience with freebase love,done it probably 20ish times,15 of those where full on breaktroughs,i am no stranger to the power of this thing,i am aware of the bliss and the terror that one can be shown during such an experience and learned many things along the way either experimenting by myself or reading stuff brave souls have tried on this forum,either way i belived that ayahuasca offers a more relentless experience from diffrent sources that i researched,but personal experience thus far suggests the complete opposite!

A week ago i get a phone call from a good old friend,and he tells me that we need too meet imediately beacause he needs to tell me something verry important,knowing him xD i rush to his home about 40km from where i live!
When i get there we shake hands and hug"we havent met in 2 years",we start talking and do some chatch up and then he reveals to me 4 2litre bottles of ayahuasca and a big bag of rapee that he brought home from Brasil where he was an aprentice of an old ayahuaschero for the last 8 months and procedes to inform me that he will perform a ceremony the next day and wants me to join,and ofc i imediately accept his invitation!
Prior to the ceremony i start to keep a diet as clean as posible,no spices,acohool,fat,meat,chese etc just water,fruit and vegetables!
In the morning prior to the ceremony i ate a salad and some bananas and then procede to drive to my friends place to prepare!
When i get to his place i realise that he wants to cunduct the ceremony outside in nature because it was a beautiful and warm day outside,when hearing this i got a little discouraged but i decided to folow through with it despite knowing that aya is done best at night!
So off we go,after a 40 min walk we arive in a beautiful spot in the middle of the forest,and we setup campSmile

After blesing the place with palo santo my friend pours me a cup of aya and hands it to me,i drink it fast,the taste was not that bad only weird!
Then we go in the sunlight and he blows the snuff up my nose with an L shaped stick,he says that the snuff purifies the mind and soul prior to the arival of the spirits and i couldent agreee more the snuff aldough painfull it has a verry interesting energy to it!
Also washing my face with cold water greatly reduced the discomfort that the snuff produced.
Then we lie down,each on a comfortable blancket and my friend plays some icaros.
After about 25 to 30 minutes the snuff is kicking in,a very familiar clear visual and mind space that the first spice hit gives,then it procedes to a warm yellow closed eyes mandala witch engulfs my entire being,i am good,i am safe,i am protected!
Then i start to sense beings flashing around me,i open my eyes and shadow like siloutes dance around me hiding behind the veil of our world,they have a verry familiar energy and presence i met them before on prior journeysSmile
After a while the effects of the snuff subdued and where replaced by a slight headache that was no big deal.
I got up and moved a little bit,i felt my stomach verry tense and gagged a few times but no purge occured,my body feld light and my mind at ease also the plants,and trees looked verry alive and the sunlight was looking verry metalic,then suddely i felt the urge to lay down.After i lay down i can really feel a strong dmt rush coming on but strangely i feel 0 anxiety,just pure blissSmile
Within minutes i am completly engulfed in the most beautiful visions i have ever seen,plants animals,other worlds,entities rush before me to show me things,i start to think about the times when i was a kid and didint need anything to be happy and how blind we are to what really matters in life,my hearth completly opened,any insecurity that i had was now gone,no hard ritual to get rid of it no hard battle to let go of it just intuitively and natturaly gone!
Then my friend starts to sing his icaros stronger and he starts drumming,within seconds with my eyes closed i see my body transform into a beautiful spiral of white light and merges with the earth,but my spirit stays there,and im thinking to myself"the body is back where it belongs,now i must go"
as soon as that thought took place i am shot trough a series of chambers,beautifuly coloured chambers that transform and heal my soul as i go trough them but i am not alone there,all the beings that i saw in my freebase spice journeys are with me along with all the people,plants,animals and other beings that ever lived in this universe,we undergo transdimensional healing living or dead it doesnt matter,through all of this there is no fear or doubt at all just pure bliss and love,unconditional love pulsating through my whole being,after a whyle i start to slightly feel my body but it felt like i took 1000mg of mdma or some crazy stuff like that"for the love of god do not try to take that much mdma but i imagine it would feel like that xD"
Then i slowly come 'back',i hear my friend singing and drumming,somehow i can understand what he means through his icaros,love,peace,understanding!
Then i procede to stand up and look around,my body is really shakey and im walking like a drunk person,the worm sunlight hits my face and it feels amazing as i turn and look to my friend and look at him singing and drumming i found miself between worlds in the left i see Mike and the forest and this world and in the right side i see a full on dmt beaktrough and all of this is just happening,i cant belive that this is posible and i try to poke challanges to the experience to check for validity!
I walk forward to Mike and i intrerupt him from singing his icaros,there was no bad intention in this just a verry uncontralable curiosity,he looks at me smiling'he also dosed half of what i took'
and asks me if im ok.I laugh and i tell him some kind of retarded joke that i cat even remember,but he starts laughing his ass off and law and behold without the icaros im still between worlds and not only my friend laughs at my stupid joke,the entities in the dmt world that is dominating half my reality are laughing at how stupid and playful me and my friend are!
After a good feat of laughter i sit back down and Mike resumes his icaros,but the entities say that is time for the experience to end and they have to go but we will meet again soon and that i should focus more on myself than others and poooooof they disapear!
The effects are still going on strong,i look around and the leaves of the trees apear to be purple and the mountains in the distance are wawing around almost dancing to the rithm of the drumming.
Then i see a giant eye in the sky,with verry dmt like colour shading,that green,red and blue haze to it and the eye shoots down a beam of light on me and my shaman friend and it charges us with a verry positive energy!
Another weird thing that happened is that at the beginning of my trip a black dog apeared and stared me and Mike down,then left and at the end of the trip the dog comed back and checked on us againSmile
Anyway,now a week later i am completly changed after that experience,i am more relaxed and patient with people,i also feel renewed and more posittive than ever,i cant belive that ayahuasca was such generous with me at the first try,i am aware that future ceremonies will be more challenging or not but i just wanted to share my first aya experience witch was life changing for meSmile

Thank you for reading my sloppy writen report,i hope i will get better at writing stuff in the future,peace,love and apreciate the people around youSmile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

1uvakind
#2 Posted : 10/28/2018 1:36:51 AM

*The Plant Whisperer*

Very cool story... I guess theres no tellin what a couple of guys could b doin jus over the next ridge haha... Outside definately seems like the way to go, sounds like it was a great experience...
*GROW*

strtman
#3 Posted : 10/28/2018 5:31:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That’s a good report. Sounds like a great experience. I am surprised by the fact that the rapé you took kicked in after about 25 minutes. I took rapé once during a ceremony and it instantly hit me, pure explosive stuff.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

sabex
#4 Posted : 10/28/2018 7:58:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

strtman wrote:
That’s a good report. Sounds like a great experience. I am surprised by the fact that the rapé you took kicked in after about 25 minutes. I took rapé once during a ceremony and it instantly hit me, pure explosive stuff.

Idk,my friend told me it was a mix of 10+plants and dmt but when it hit me it hit me really hard then transitioned to the aya.