We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Calea Z. / Harmala interaction Options

Quetzal7
#1 Posted : 10/25/2018 10:58:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

A friend got the wonderful idea to put Calea Zacatechichi powder into capsules ('0'Pleased. Easier than to drink a tea or smoking it.
I was wondering if there's any dangerous or beneficial interaction with harmal-alk.
Any idea ? Is this a risky game in any way ?

Thanks,
Quetzal

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Auxin
#2 Posted : 10/25/2018 6:10:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I doubt its known for sure if its truly safe by oral route, though its been used in changa.
However, there are four plants routinely sold/traded as C. zacatechichi and only one of them is genuine and its not even the most common one. So unless you were certain about its identity you would effectively be mixing harmalas with random plants.
This does not sound safe to me.

Quetzal7
#3 Posted : 10/26/2018 7:52:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting info
I got the calea in a well established and trusted holland smartshop ; as a dreamherb, it's hard to assess the "real" effect... after many used, it seems to really work though! ( mostly bettering the memory of the dreams, recolecting up to 4 dreams when i wake up. It's possible that it actualy "stabilize" the dreams landscape, making it much easier to remember and process.) But all of this could be placebo... that's the difficult part of dreamwork

I'm planing to microdose harmala (10 to 25mg/ day) ; i guess i'm not taking a huge risk , and if any negativ body effect appear i would stop.

I guess no info available on harmala and African Dream Root (Silene Capensis) ?