We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Morning Glory Newbie. Options

NurfMeToTheMoon
#1 Posted : 10/21/2018 11:33:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I came across Morning Glory on this forums, and I had never heard of until then & I must admit I'm incredibly intrigued at the aspect of something bears resemblance to LSD but only last 6 hours (don't get me wrong I love LSD but 12-14 hours is a long old slog sometimes Razz).

I read a little bit about nausea which I personally hate from shrooms as well so I make tea, would an extraction method such as this - https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=555398#post555398

Prevent such nausea?

Any other little tips and tricks and what to expect (i.e how similar is to to LSD, visuals ect Very happy) would be much appreciated.

Peace.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Zsuzsi
#2 Posted : 10/21/2018 3:58:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That extraction reads like it should work. See also this page from the wiki for a more detailed (and not that complex) procedure. Processing the seeds is definitely a good idea - I've experimented with hawaiian baby woodrose seeds quite a few time and I've never encountered a taste as foul as those seeds being chewed; it can be enough to induce vomiting by itself.

You should also wash the seeds thoroughly before extracting as if I'm not mistaken they are sometimes coated with fungicides and the like.

As for what to expect from the experience, personally I've found the effects surprisingly powerful although much less visual than with LSD. It also pairs very very well with some cannabis (although I would recommend trying it by itself at least the first time to get a good handle on it/discover it properly).

Shall ba
#3 Posted : 10/22/2018 6:01:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been experimenting with morning glory.
I find a good dose is 30-50 seeds.
I find if you use a coffee grinder you don't get
An unpleasant experience. The last time I took them
Was a few days ago. I had a good experience without
Any nausea after I ground them up.
Life isn't what its meant to be.

ajlala
#4 Posted : 10/22/2018 11:31:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LSA is a very spiritual substance (which like THC, can become too introspective in higher doses).

You can also chew them sublingually, without swallowing, and still get an effect, while avoiding all nausea.

The only thing is, you have to be a determined chewer to get anywhere (someone who chews hundreds of
seeds for over an hour) and the effects are weaker per seed, so you have to chew more seeds.

You could start by chewing 700 heavenly blue seeds, in two batches, over about an hour. This number (350 in each batch) will fill your mouth, so you will look a bit funny while you're chewing them.

The effects will start to kick in after two hours, and will be equivalent to a couple of joints.

Alternatively, if you made a cold water extraction of the same number of seeds (700 seeds), the effects would be a lot stronger, but you might feel some nausea in the first 1-2 hours.

Mezcalito
#5 Posted : 10/23/2018 12:23:56 AM

••Buy the ticket, take the ride••

Hi,
if you love LSD but you don't like that it's so long lasting, maybe you should look if you can get your hands on analogues. I have tried 1P-LSD and it's around 8 hours. There's about half a dozen similar substances. Just an idea.
I will grow some Morning Glory next year, but just because I like the flowers...
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪