We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Charlie makes chalky white lump Options

KemistTree
#1 Posted : 10/22/2018 10:26:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all I come in peace 🦆💨 Charlie my bearded Dragon is currently extracting like crazy various acacias as We are lucky enough to live where a couple of hundred types are all within a 5km, Charlie is alandscaper so loves plant hunting till his freaky bird like feet are red hot.
During the last 12 months we have collected a huge amount of flora for id purposes and test extractions with mixed results Charlie makes great fumate but has trouble re ex ing so when he try’s little glass pipe his spice won’t always melt instead it hiss es crackles and pops only a small amount of smoke then it hardens to a chalky white Thumbs up lump could you please help my chem crazy critter🐲cheers

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

pastanostra
#2 Posted : 10/22/2018 10:44:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If i understood correclty, your friends try to smoke fumarate ?
If so, it's not a good idea, he should freebase it (see also in wiki freebase conversion (small easy step to make your extract smokable)