We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV4567NEXT
DMT E-cig guide for the new members Options

some one
#101 Posted : 10/12/2018 2:10:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the forum mrarwyn!

You are right, with the modern powerful modboxes and sub ohm atomizers 1:1 (1gram DMT per 1 ml e-liquid) is too strong. People report 1:4 to work fine. Personally I like to get everything in, in one hit. But it's safe to start with a 1:4 ratio and work your way up.
some = one | here = some | there = one

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SpaceGhost78
#102 Posted : 10/22/2018 7:36:22 AM

Extract it, grow it, synthesize it.

Does anyone have any suggestions for coil and wattage with the TFV8 Baby beast tank that comes with the AL85. I cannot get a new tank or my wife will kill me, This is all I have. I know how to mix the juice just fine, I normally mix it 1g:1ml. I am shooting for 1-2 hit breakthroughs. I have tried several different coil options and wattages ranging from 35-50w, but I always seem to either burn the spice, or it doesnt vape enough to do anything besides give me a few seconds of body load. I have gotten it to work once or twice, but it was the first attempt with a new coil each time, I am sure I am just roasting my juice or coils. I am not a vape expert by any means, I bought this thing to quit smoking cigarettes, which I did.

Smok only makes kanthal coils for the baby beast and as a result temp control is out of the equation so I am struggling to find a coil/watt combo that works well. I have read seemingly everything online and have only gotten extremely varied information and even more varied rates of success. I do not want to keep shooting in the dark and I am hoping someone here has the same set-up. I would be able to switch VG/PG mixtures, coils, or spice/juice ratios to match other user experiences, but I cannot buy a new set-up. Thank you in advance!

Edit: I am no beginner with psychedelics and have broken through on a few occasions, I am not worried about being "surprised" or scared. I need reliable administration.
Leary was reckless.

Lucid.deviance
#103 Posted : 10/22/2018 7:54:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have found good success with the mesh coil. Set at about 45W. The mesh coil is .45ohm. This seems to work well, for me at least.
It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion.

"Put the changa in the bonga! Make the spice much stronga!" - so says rOm and I!

CrazyNlazy
#104 Posted : 7/14/2019 7:39:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys! I'm kinda new to this and I was wondering if I to fill a 1ml ccell, how much should I use of the spice and the pg/vg 50/50 to get a proper fill at a 1:4 ratio? I'm really bad at math and I've been trying to figure this out all day haha

nan0tEch
#105 Posted : 7/14/2019 7:54:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

CrazyNlazy wrote:
Hey guys! I'm kinda new to this and I was wondering if I to fill a 1ml ccell, how much should I use of the spice and the pg/vg 50/50 to get a proper fill at a 1:4 ratio? I'm really bad at math and I've been trying to figure this out all day haha

A 1:4 mixture is a bit weak. This would give you around 3-5 mg per puff. I would go for .5g and .5ml e-juice. This would fit just in 1ml tank. On this ratio you would be getting like a 15-20mg per puff if you take a good 2 second draw from it. You also could take 25-30 hits from your 1ml tank.
Grtz

CrazyNlazy
#106 Posted : 7/14/2019 9:26:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

nan0tEch wrote:
CrazyNlazy wrote:

A 1:4 mixture is a bit weak. This would give you around 3-5 mg per puff. I would go for .5g and .5ml e-juice. This would fit just in 1ml tank. On this ratio you would be getting like a 15-20mg per puff if you take a good 2 second draw from it. You also could take 25-30 hits from your 1ml tank.
Grtz

Thanks for the quick reply! I hope you dont mind if I come back with more questions. It's my first time doing anything like this!

nan0tEch
#107 Posted : 7/14/2019 11:14:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

CrazyNlazy wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply! I hope you dont mind if I come back with more questions. It's my first time doing anything like this!

That’s why this thread is started. 👽

Maxtraxx
#108 Posted : 7/15/2019 4:21:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IMO, don't waste your spice on PG or other liquid vaping ROA's.
Go straight to the dab/wax gear and fire the freebase straight.
I recently, after much wasted spice with all kinds of other ROAs,
I got a wax vaping pen (kandypen prism) that can easily fire 40mg - 50mg in a 10 second burn.
Load your spice, pre-heat so it melts, and whenever ready, do a series of 5-7 second burns on one inhale and you got the whole load in your lungs. Nothing wasted, unless you suck too hard!

interface
#109 Posted : 7/21/2019 6:13:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am very new at this topic: I have never vaped before and only attempted smoking DMT once with limited results over 5 years ago. I am looking to purchase a kit for vaping DMT in ecig liquid form. I would be very open to any suggestions from people with more experience in this topic.

I am looking right now towards the Dani Extreme V3 for the mod base and the Kayfun 5 for the vaporizer. Both of them seem technically appropriate to the best of my understanding and appear quite elegant in design, suitable for the ritualistic use I am planning.

I am trying to understand whether the 60 watts in this mod would be a limitation, or if I should go for the 95 watt version instead (2395/2395T). Also, the Kayfun 5 vaporizer does not use mesh coils which seems like a recent innovation that could increase the amount of DMT able to be vaporised in a single hit. I have limited understanding if that would be a factor in being able to breakthrough within a reasonable amount of hits.

Would you have any comments about these issues or thoughts about any other options I could check out?

Astinus
#110 Posted : 7/21/2019 11:01:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

interface wrote:
I am very new at this topic: I have never vaped before and only attempted smoking DMT once with limited results over 5 years ago. I am looking to purchase a kit for vaping DMT in ecig liquid form. I would be very open to any suggestions from people with more experience in this topic.

I am looking right now towards the Dani Extreme V3 for the mod base and the Kayfun 5 for the vaporizer. Both of them seem technically appropriate to the best of my understanding and appear quite elegant in design, suitable for the ritualistic use I am planning.

I am trying to understand whether the 60 watts in this mod would be a limitation, or if I should go for the 95 watt version instead (2395/2395T). Also, the Kayfun 5 vaporizer does not use mesh coils which seems like a recent innovation that could increase the amount of DMT able to be vaporised in a single hit. I have limited understanding if that would be a factor in being able to breakthrough within a reasonable amount of hits.

Would you have any comments about these issues or thoughts about any other options I could check out?

The Kayfun v5 is designed to be a MTL(mouth to lung) tobacco harm reduction tank. It's produces fantastic flavour and a great throat hit. I love mine. I think the vapor production would be a bit on the light side though. You'd be better off with a sub-Ohm direct lung type tank if that's the route you want to go. Dicodes equipment is fantastic but for this application I think there is better. If you're looking for something more high end I'd look at an evolve DNA 200-250 device. Or even an YiHi Sx mod.

interface
#111 Posted : 7/21/2019 1:16:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Astinus wrote:
The Kayfun v5 is designed to be a MTL(mouth to lung) tobacco harm reduction tank. It's produces fantastic flavour and a great throat hit. I love mine. I think the vapor production would be a bit on the light side though. You'd be better off with a sub-Ohm direct lung type tank if that's the route you want to go. Dicodes equipment is fantastic but for this application I think there is better. If you're looking for something more high end I'd look at an evolve DNA 200-250 device. Or even an YiHi Sx mod.

Thanks a lot for the comments!

I was hoping that the Kayfun 5 could be configured as sub ohm (like 0.3 ohm in this tutorial) and in that setup would still fit this use case. It would be great to find more sub ohm DTL tank options though. Would you happen to have any recommendations that have a simple stainless steel / glass design, perhaps with the mesh coils as well? 🤔

I'm a bit vary of the clunky look in the box mods: I would probably use a case such as this (in black) to make the complexity less. Even then I feel the amount of indents is a tad bothersome. I am doing most of my spiritual processes in a room designed around a physical yantra so I am a bit OCD about every form of extra geometry I am bringing into it Laughing So far I feel most connected with the slightly decadent / steampunk / "magic flute" look of the Dicodes.

However the bigger size design indisputably allows for a more powerful chip, wattage and battery duration. What I'm trying to understand is, if I went for let's say the Dicodes 2395 with 95 watts: would I realistically still be able to benefit from the extra power of 200-300 watts in these larger box mods?

Astinus
#112 Posted : 7/21/2019 9:32:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

interface wrote:
Astinus wrote:

I was hoping that the Kayfun 5 could be configured as sub ohm (like 0.3 ohm in this tutorial) and in that setup would still fit this use case. It would be great to find more sub ohm DTL tank options though. Would you happen to have any recommendations that have a simple stainless steel / glass design, perhaps with the mesh coils as well? 🤔

I'm a bit vary of the clunky look in the box mods: I would probably use a case such as this (in black) to make the complexity less. Even then I feel the amount of indents is a tad bothersome. I am doing most of my spiritual processes in a room designed around a physical yantra so I am a bit OCD about every form of extra geometry I am bringing into it Laughing So far I feel most connected with the slightly decadent / steampunk / "magic flute" look of the Dicodes.

However the bigger size design indisputably allows for a more powerful chip, wattage and battery duration. What I'm trying to understand is, if I went for let's say the Dicodes 2395 with 95 watts: would I realistically still be able to benefit from the extra power of 200-300 watts in these larger box mods?

So...I really had to think about it for a minute. The Kayfun 5 with the airflow completely open will work. The draw will be somewhat restricted for direct lung, but should work good. If you build your coil properly you should have a good experience. Just make sure you're connections are tight, especially the positive center pin on the bottom of the tank(but NOT over tight) This will prevent ohm fluctuations.

The dicodes mod with 60 watts should be plenty. If you use 26g 316L SS wire for your coil you should be somewhere around 0.4-0.6 ohms depending on amount of wraps for your coil. You should be able to fire between 15-25 Watts depending on your build. And you can use temp control with SS.

PureFruit
#113 Posted : 12/17/2019 10:02:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone still using this method?

I'm about to dissolve 350mg of DMT with a 1.5ml pg/vg(70/30) mix

Using a smok nano tfv4 subohm tank with st2c @ 0.25ohm (stainless steel)
My mod is a Vaporesso armour pro 80w with tc

Any ideas about which temp and watts are best to use?

some one
#114 Posted : 12/18/2019 9:24:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

People report success with 40-45W. But do read up on this forum plenty of info spread around. As a matter of fact I just replied to another topic with the same subject just now Smile
some = one | here = some | there = one

JPE
#115 Posted : 1/25/2020 6:31:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is looking at vaping their spice with a Voopoo Drag 2.

They have a 70:30 VG/PG flavourless base.

THey want to know what the correct ratios of spice/e-juice would be for a first time.

Embrace
#116 Posted : 1/25/2020 7:15:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't tried the big e-cig/mod method but I do use a cig for nicotine so I figured I would share some info. A great mini mod I have been using recently is the Smok Nord. Small and discreet but packs a good punch. Coils are quickly replaceable and come in a mesh variety that produces substantial amounts of vapor. Has a small tank so less risk than loading up a huge tank. I have been using the ccell method but when I am able I will test and post results.

Propello
#117 Posted : 1/26/2020 1:33:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

interface wrote:
Astinus wrote:

You have picked out very expensive equipment here. You can get what you want with 10% of that budget.
Do you vape e cig for smoke reduction? If not your setup is a very expensive setup for vaping spice IMHO.

Safe travels.

JPE
#118 Posted : 2/1/2020 3:29:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has around 200mg of spice and is looking to vape it. However, the ratios I've seen from most in this thread would mean that I'm using around .8ml juice. That is way too little juice in a tank like mine, and it just evap away. Would it make a difference if I dissolved that in 2ml of juice?

Propello
#119 Posted : 2/2/2020 11:44:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Jpe!
200mg in 2ml juice is too weak, except if you aim at microdosing.
If you want to break through, I would say 0.8 ml is max if you got 200mg. Even then you would probably need 3 big hits at +40w to BT.

Safe travels

Paratripper
#120 Posted : 2/3/2020 2:35:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Interesting post.... I may have to break out my TFV12 Big grin Thanks for the info!

«PREV4567NEXT