We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Strychnos toxifera for lucid dreaming? Options

exquisitus
#1 Posted : 10/16/2018 11:02:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I am reading Lucid Dreaming Made Easy by Charlie Morley and I find it good.
It mentions in an advertisement for Mimi's (supposedly a smaman woman) commercial offerings that camalonga induces lucid dreams.
Provided that camalonga would most probably mean Strychnos toxifera, anybody tried it?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

antares
#2 Posted : 10/21/2018 11:11:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A quick google search suggests that camalonga might refer to either yellow oleander (Thevetia peruviana) or a Strychnos species.

I would steer well clear of yellow oleander. That is really bad shit. It contains cardio toxins which take ages to be cleared from the body. The effect can last for weeks. In fact it is one of the most popular poisons for committing suicide in certain areas of South East Asia.

I would urge caution if you are going to experiment with strychnine. It is pretty unforgiving if you get it wrong and is not a very nice way to die.

On the subject of lucid dreaming; it is something that comes fairly easily for me. Strangely, I found that Silene Capensis which seems highly recommended by many for lucid dreaming had a paradoxical effect for me. It stopped my lucid dreams but I felt better rested and refreshed when I woke up after the same length of sleep.

benzyme
#3 Posted : 10/22/2018 3:52:39 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

antares wrote:
I would urge caution if you are going to experiment with strychnine. It is pretty unforgiving if you get it wrong and is not a very nice way to die.

the wiki entry lists it as one of the most painful ways to go.

curious to bump into this thread...I came up on some Sigma Strychnine standard, 5g. today.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck