We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoking devices??? Options

WSaged
#1 Posted : 2/26/2008 9:41:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ever since I first extracted & smoked my own DMT last year, I have been serching for the perfect DMT smoking device.

I first tried a "freebase bubbler" which is a meth pipe with a long bet stem that attaches to a "bong" type of chamber with a carb. you can use it with or without water. This worked pretty good, I preferred to use just enough water to make it bubble when drawing in on it. The problem is with the glass bowl, you heat the glass & the crystals melt, then vaporise but when the glass gets hot enough for it to vaporise, the DMT oil "runs" from the heat. So it crawls up the sides of the glass, which makes it hard to keep it vaporising long enough to get a god hit and nearly impossible to light a third hit by yourself. I tried a number of different "oil burners" with the same results.

Next I tried "The Machine" which is a small glass bottle with a hole drilled in the bottom and "Brillo" or some kind of coarse steel wool plugging up the neck. Basicly a glorified crack pipe.
One places the crystals on the "Brillo" and applies heat to the neck of the bottle to melt the crystals into the wool. Then you take a lighter and apply it straight to the "brillo" while inhailing through the hole in the bottom. The oil is held by the "brillo" and as it is heated the oil runs along the "brillo" and were ever it goes it is vaporised.
Works great, but I like the water filtering of the bubbler!! "The Machine" hurts my lungs a bit and tastes real shitty!!

So, I bought a small glass bubbler that people normally use for smoking weed. Like a water pipe, not a classic bong. I put some of the coarse steel wool in the bowl and melted some DMT into it. Now I have the great vaporising abilitys of the "brillo", and the water filtering of the "oil bubbler" in an easy to use pipe!! I still only use enough water to make it bubble when inhailing.
This is by far the smoothest, best tasting and easiest way to smoke DMT that I have experienced, my friends all agree. Four others have tried my DMT pipe and they all loved it compared to what they're used to. It is vey simple to get three big white milky hits in a row without trying, even by yourself!! Love it!!
No, the oil does NOT run down the neck of the pipe, the "brillo" holds it very well.
Just like with "the machine", you need coase steel wool, like a scouring pad. "brillo" or "chore boy" work well, however you will need to "burn" off the outer brass coating by heating it with a toarch lighter before putting into the bowl!!

If your are looking for a better way to smoke you spice, try a glass water pipe, meant for weed, with a "brillo" plug!!!
This is the easiest way to smoke by yourself too. you light it just like you would a bowl of weed, very simple!!

Let me know what you think!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

adrian89987
#2 Posted : 2/26/2008 11:57:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I agree, my bong with chore boy pad is the best device I have tried
Can inhale over 60 mg easy in one hit

danknugz81
#3 Posted : 2/27/2008 12:14:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ok, here's my question. the only modification we're talking about is putting a brillo pad/scouring pad into the bowl piece itself? do you apply heat to the side of the glass bowl?

adrian89987
#4 Posted : 2/27/2008 4:00:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I hit it basically how you would hit a machine if you know how that works.
Place small amount of the coil in the bowl, melt dmt into it, then hit it while holding the flaming slightly above till it starts to vaporize taking a large hit.
boom

WSaged
#5 Posted : 2/27/2008 6:11:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Place small amount of the coil in the bowl, melt dmt into it, then hit it while holding the flaming slightly above till it starts to vaporize taking a large hit.

exactly.

I usually heat the outside of the bowl to melt the DMT but almost touch the Brillo with the flame when smoking/vaporising it, sometimes even touching it a little.

My water pipe is small but fat, big chamber for the smoke to build up in. Its clear, not a color changer, so I can see when its no longer vaporising & I know I got the full dose!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

WSaged
#6 Posted : 2/27/2008 1:20:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.wholesalehead...subcatid/48796/id/253451

The pipe I'm using is shaped something like one of these but like I said, its clear so I can see the vapor building up.

Nice!!

WS