We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Greetings from the Fatimiya Sufi Order Options

N.U.R.
#1 Posted : 11/16/2009 5:46:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings,

I just signed up to this forum and wish to say hello to everyone here. A little about myself: I am the representative of the post-Islamic entheogenic Sufi Order known as the Fatimiya . This blog below explains a little about who we are:
http://fatimiya.blogspot.com/

We also just recently were given our own board on the Ayahuasca Forums, here:
http://forums.ayahuasca....phpbb/viewforum.php?f=48

I leave you now with a diagram of our model of the Kabbalistic Tree (known as the Tree of Reality) of 13 spheres, 36 pathways, which came about some four years ago as a result of a DMT experience:

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 11/16/2009 5:47:17 AM

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus !

Oncewas
#3 Posted : 11/16/2009 5:52:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!

Any chance you could translate the tree. I am interested!

N.U.R.
#4 Posted : 11/16/2009 6:05:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mydriasis wrote:
Welcome!

Any chance you could translate the tree. I am interested!

Sure thing.

The pathways represent the 32 letters of the Persian alphabet (containing the 28 standard letters from Arabic plus 4 extra) plus the four vowel markers in this language (i.e. a e o aa) = 36. A translation of the names of the 13 spheres are given in the image above. This makes the total number of paths to this Tree (i.e. 13 spheres + 36 pathways) = 49 (i.e. a number rich with significance in several esoteric traditions and the number usually associated with Venus in its planetary magic square). 49 is also the number of days the soul is said to traverse the Bardo in the Tibetan Book of the Dead (bardo thodol). Some have speculated that this is the number of days from conception before the fetus develops the penial gland (which contains the DMT). 49 in both Hebrew and Arabic is also the numerical value of the phrase 'the Living God' (El Chai/Al-Hayy).

jamie
#5 Posted : 11/16/2009 6:35:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

really interesting stuff..welcome!
Long live the unwoke.

Dimitrius
#6 Posted : 11/16/2009 6:53:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The font is too small for me to read.

Could you provide a blown up version? Or one with larger font?

Welcome to the Nexus!
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

N.U.R.
#7 Posted : 11/16/2009 7:48:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hope this is better.

Note the name of the spheres are: 1. The Living (al-hayy) 2. The Light (al-nur) 3. The Wise (al-hakim) 4. The Powerful (al-qadir) 5. The Knowing (al-'alim) 6. The Holy (al-quddus) 7. The Peerless (al-qayyum) 8. The Mighty (al-'azim) 9. The Magnanimous (al-latif) 10. The Victorious (al-qahhar) 11. The Beneficent (al-jawad) 12. The Equitable (al-muqsit) and 13. Dominion (mulk).

N.U.R. attached the following image(s):
3ba3.jpg (20kb) downloaded 318 time(s).
7866.jpg (22kb) downloaded 313 time(s).

Dimitrius
#8 Posted : 11/16/2009 8:10:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

N.U.R. wrote:
Hope this is better.

Note the name of the spheres are: 1. The Living (al-hayy) 2. The Light (al-nur) 3. The Wise (al-hakim) 4. The Powerful (al-qadir) 5. The Knowing (al-'alim) 6. The Holy (al-quddus) 7. The Peerless (al-qayyum) 8. The Mighty (al-'azim) 9. The Magnanimous (al-latif) 10. The Victorious (al-qahhar) 11. The Beneficent (al-jawad) 12. The Equitable (al-muqsit) and 13. Dominion (mulk).

Thank you NUR.

Your images don't seem to have shown up in the post though.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

N.U.R.
#9 Posted : 11/16/2009 9:30:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hope that is better now.

In case anyone is wondering, the symbol attached as my signature is also one of the Fatimiya Sufi Order symbols (which has a long pedigree in the Hebreo-Islamic tradition of esotericism and the occult) and is known as the Greatest Name symbol (ism al-a'zam) or the Seal of Solomon (khitam sulayman).

Acolyte
#10 Posted : 11/17/2009 8:48:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Post-Islamic? "since we are not orthodox Muslims holding to the finality of the Islamic revelation, that makes us post-Islamic."

fascinating!

"There is no end or limit to the Revelations of the Divine....As such we believe that the Divine can create new prophets and holy messengers at any time, in any place, and thereby even abrogate the practical laws and ordinances of a given dispensation (such as the shar'ia of Islam)."

....Through spice!?

Would you consider yourselves an Islamic angle of the UDV Church?!

Are there any Jewish sects diverging towards Spice????
If so, then we are tiptoeing towards a new Post-Monotheistic Tradition!!!!
Cool

wow! thanks for sharing!

A
?

N.U.R.
#11 Posted : 11/19/2009 4:10:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Acolyte wrote:
Post-Islamic? "since we are not orthodox Muslims holding to the finality of the Islamic revelation, that makes us post-Islamic."

fascinating!

"There is no end or limit to the Revelations of the Divine....As such we believe that the Divine can create new prophets and holy messengers at any time, in any place, and thereby even abrogate the practical laws and ordinances of a given dispensation (such as the shar'ia of Islam)."

....Through spice!?

Through spice and an assortment of other things. But primarily we are interested in initiation into the greater Mysteries and Spice is one of the means facilitating that end.

Acolyte wrote:
Would you consider yourselves an Islamic angle of the UDV Church?!

Maybe to some degree. But our Work is also very much part and parcel of the general initiatic trends already pre-exisiting within the ethos of Persian Sufism and Hermeticism with the added bonus of entheogens.

Acolyte wrote:
Are there any Jewish sects diverging towards Spice????

I know there is a thriving entheogenic sub-culture in Israel. Whether people have taken the Kabbalah on board with it, is another question.

Acolyte wrote:
If so, then we are tiptoeing towards a new Post-Monotheistic Tradition!!!!
Cool

I think we're already here, at least that what's we are endeavouring towards in the longterm anyway Smile

Acolyte wrote:
wow! thanks for sharing!

A

You're welcome. Thanks for asking.

corridors of my cells
#12 Posted : 11/19/2009 4:22:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome dude. Smile your nick means light isnt it

jamie
#13 Posted : 11/19/2009 4:26:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Sounds good what you guys are doing..

"But primarily we are interested in initiation into the greater Mysteries and Spice is one of the means facilitating that end."

I like the sound of that..makes me happy these "mystery school" type of movements are happening once againVery happy
Long live the unwoke.

hurqalya
#14 Posted : 11/19/2009 8:20:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings all,

I am a member of the Fatimiya Sufi order, and I very much look forward to sharing in the community on this board.

Though this has been posted over at our space at Ayahuasca forums, I thought I might repost it here for those who are interested.

Celestial Botany: Entheogenic Traces in Islamic Mysticism

Abstract: This paper will highlight some of primary evidence for entheogenic plant use in Islamic cults that partake of a vastly older legacy of ritual plant use. The accumulated research on entheogens and religions demands that certain traditions be reevaluated in light a continuing and coherent symbolism that enshrines holy plants as high mysteries in diverse faiths. Following the soma/haoma complex through Asia and Chinese Shamanism and into Persian and Islamic cults the use of entheogens meets with traditions in the ancient Middle East that shared doctrines of magic plants and cup rituals of visionary wine. The Greek, Semitic and Hermetic traditions merge with the shamanic techniques that persist in the esoteric symbolism of the Shia Muslims and Sufi as demonstrated in their holy books, art and poetry. The alchemical tradition thus emerges has having a definite entheogenic context that was cherished and protected by initiates from the profane. This speculative hypothesis rests on the collective evidence of religious traditions surrounding Islam that possessed similar rituals and reverence for plants that becomes a hidden aspect of mystical Islam. Keywords: Shia, Sufi, Soma, Hoama, entheogen, Amanita muscaria.

http://www.scribd.com/do...ces-in-Islamic-Mysticism

damiana
#15 Posted : 11/19/2009 9:26:56 AM

Cosmic Dragon

Wow sounds awesome, welcome.
PEACE

Aegle
#16 Posted : 11/19/2009 10:19:13 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

N.U.R a warm and happy welcome to you. Very happy

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

N.U.R.
#17 Posted : 11/20/2009 10:53:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aegle wrote:
N.U.R a warm and happy welcome to you. Very happy

Much Peace

Thank you. Much peace to you as well Smile

endlessness
#18 Posted : 11/20/2009 11:47:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!

Im glad to see other people being able to unite both the Sufi knowledge as well as the entheogenic one!

I always found that the contributions made by Sufism to self development, and the lessons these substances can teach us come together perfectly!

I love Rumi, his Masnavi is incredibly powerful... I also have a couple of books with Mulla Nasrudin tales and jokes which are hilarious and at the same time very deep Smile

Nice avatar too btw

universecannon
#19 Posted : 11/20/2009 5:33:49 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Hey welcome to the forum! I haven't read much about sufi knowledge, but i did come across a similar diagram a few days ago

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

acolon_5
#20 Posted : 11/20/2009 6:23:47 PM

The Great Namah

Welcome all members of the Fatimiya Sufi Order.

I hope that The Sacred Spice will help you find what you are searching for!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

12NEXT