We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A feminine entity Options

Mecme
#1 Posted : 10/19/2018 8:07:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

First of all I should say I've been experimenting with the bag method found here on the Nexus and I'm having amazing success. No more messing around with lighters or pipes plus I can get myself perfectly comfortable in bed and I can control how deep I want to go by how much of the bag I inhale. I've found this to be the perfect technique for me.

My last two experiences have both been really different from any in the past. Both were 50mg Vaped in above mentioned fashion and both times I encountered a female entity who comes to me slowly and somewhat seductively dancing out of intense feilds of whirling colors that begin to become almost like a part of her as she gets closer. When I see her I feel immense love and warmth but she's also a little intimidating and she kind of gets close to scaring me but then doesn't. It's very hard to explain but in my last experience with her I had this feeling of love and it was bordering erotic but her face was a little sinister and when she got close to me her head became almost like a black panther or something dark with fangs and she went to bite me but at the last second didn't and at the same time she used her arm and waved away everything I was seeing to reveal what looks like the universe from a distance and I was just staring at space. At this point I opened my eyes because it was just a bit too much and I immediately felt regret and closed my eyes really fast hoping to go back in but the peak was over and I was coming down. For a while after I laid in my bed with this overwhelming feeling of love and bewilderment and I just hugged my pillows trying to figure out what the fuck had just happened. I feel like this one was really good and I'm thinking about taking a break for a few weeks to let it sink in and enjoy it. I feel like I don't want to ruin it by diving back in to fast and taking advantage of this gift I was given if that makes sense ?

Anyone else experience this type of entity I'm hyper space ?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.