We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help for separate d-limonene from cactus goop 69ron Tek Options

scelsi
#1 Posted : 10/19/2018 6:28:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

I started the 69ron d-limonene Tek for extracting Mescaline from San Pedro (I live in a native San Pedro country).

I have access only to a hardware store hydrated lime. Here we don't cook Mexican tortillas and don't prepare pickled food, so edible lime is pretty impossible to get.

Anyway. I started following the Tek as law. Reduce dry San Pedro green flesh to a powder and then added lime in a ratio of 25% of his weight.

Then added water just as tek says, stirred and then a unmanageable goo formed. I thought it'll be very difficult to deal with when the limo will be added but, I trust the Tek.

Added the d-limonene and magically the goo ate all the limonene, so I decided to add more, more, and more, I've added two times what Tek says.

Now the problem is that I have one phase/layer of material which is a orange smelling green-greyed goo that doesn't stick to anything but doesn't separate either. Just as well treated bread dough.

Is there a possibility to get my expensive d-limonene out of this dough?

Somewhere in the Nexus I read that adding sodium carbonate could help separating, but before trying try I wanted to ask you, experimented kitchen and lab chemist what to do.

Thanks

I attached the photos so you can see the dough

ammonium aluminum sulfate formula

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.