We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa experience - Quit smoking :) Options

garron1979
#1 Posted : 10/19/2018 11:55:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey all,

Hope you all are doing well Smile

I have been an avid smoker for about 14 years now. In the last few years i've smoked maybe 20-30 a day. I've always known this has not been good for me and have tried many times to stop without success.

Recently I have discovered Changa (herbal dmt). My second experience I did alone, or at least while my girlfriend was sleeping. That day I had had 2 teeth extracted. My girlfriend had 1 extracted. We were both in quite a bit of pain but painkillers helped. As she slept i took my first big hit, held for 15secs and had another hit with my next inhale. Colours appeared. I reached over and hit it again...

This is where the DMT really went to work on me. Firstly there was complete focus on my breathing, breathing obstructions from smoking cigarettes all these years. This was a little scary as it was showing me how bad its getting. While this was happening my physical body has positioned itself as if in the dentists chair with my mouth wide open as if waiting to get worked on. Then I felt this pressure inside my mouth on the place where my teeth were extracted. Felt like the pressure you feel after being anaesthetized and the dentist starts working. During all this time i was physically crying too which I was aware of but had no idea why as I was not at all sad.

Anyways after that experience, the pain of my teeth extraction stopped and i required no more painkillers. Also during my experience my higher self or whatever made the decision to stop smoking as it is so so so much more effective to any stop smoking decision i ever made in my physical body using my physical brain. This is something i never thought possible and since i had that experience i've not smokes cigarettes at all or had any cravings.

Just wanted to share another experience of the healing i felt using DMT.

Peace and love to you all Smile))

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

rOm
#2 Posted : 10/19/2018 12:08:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing this outstanding Changa experience. And welcome abroad !!
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Lucid.deviance
#3 Posted : 10/19/2018 12:30:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is awesome, thanks for sharing. I want to quit so bad, but I am weak. I am going to give this a shot.
It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion.

"Put the changa in the bonga! Make the spice much stronga!" - so says rOm and I!

garron1979
#4 Posted : 10/19/2018 12:43:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I know Lucid I felt the same but thought I was too weak for it. I have known and wanted to stop for years now but it's just something I have never been able to do. Best I ever did was a month. This has been causing me breathing issues and what's worst is i still smoked.

When I had the experience i was not even thinking to quit. But it focused on my breathing. That is when my spiritual decision to stop smoking was made.

All my cravings went completely. Very crazy and something i had thought previously not possible.

All the best Smile

FranLover
#5 Posted : 12/10/2018 2:10:20 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I am very happy for you! Quiting cigarettes is a small change and does a big diference. Better breathing, psychological independence, higher athletic and cardiovascular endurence, nicer smell, sweeter calmness, higher energy!

All these things take place from "just" not inhaling nicotine smoke 20 times daily.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

metadimethyl
#6 Posted : 12/10/2018 3:40:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations. This is best kind of trip reports Smile
We're all logic gates, just with different levels of consciousness.