We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Moon world: alien blog?? Options

Beatriz
#1 Posted : 10/19/2018 5:22:45 AM

Bienvenidos a bardo

I didn't see much during my last breakthrough besides darkness. Then, I realized I was staring up at a swirling pattern above my head, and it looked like Jupiter in a blue sky. Around me were just bushes and grass, and my hand was fuzzy. I felt very light when I walked around, and then I slipped back here.

I googled to see if anything was written about moons of gas giant planets. The Na'vi world from Avatar was a moon, but a movie wasn't helpful. Then I stumbled across the link below.

https://earthjoinx.blogspot.com/

It straight-up claims to be written by aliens from hyperspace. I have never seen anything like it.

What do you make of it?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 10/19/2018 8:02:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beatriz wrote:
I didn't see much during my last breakthrough besides darkness. Then, I realized I was staring up at a swirling pattern above my head, and it looked like Jupiter in a blue sky. Around me were just bushes and grass, and my hand was fuzzy. I felt very light when I walked around, and then I slipped back here.

I googled to see if anything was written about moons of gas giant planets. The Na'vi world from Avatar was a moon, but a movie wasn't helpful. Then I stumbled across the link below.

https://earthjoinx.blogspot.com/

It straight-up claims to be written by aliens from hyperspace. I have never seen anything like it.

What do you make of it?

I am an alien from hyperspace and this blog isn't written by us.