We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poor little ghost boy Options

barabbas
#1 Posted : 10/11/2018 5:21:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dearest Reader,

As they say somewhere: 'Honesty is a proper foundation' (or something like that), and as it is, I am writing, reflecting my present state, future is what it is, this topic so that I may get unrestricted (first initiation step, becoming a neophyte) hopefully faster.

I might have had an older account made years, and years, ago, though I have mainly just been a lurker. STB extraction, which I read here for the first time, impressed me a lot. Back then I was more interested in n,n-DMT, which personally has faded, though I value it and the like greatly. Very good the like are finding their place in SCIENTIFIC circles, which in our days, is a major step, like moon landing.

After years and years, I still find ethnobotanicals and the things surrounding them interesting, and as time to time questions arise, I felt like I should have an account here as there're surely knowledgeable beings here! I am really bad at being a forum member, even having seen the early days haven't made me a very active user, but who knows!

Other things that interest me is Arts and Books and Cats, also All things esoteric, occult, and obscure!

<93

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 10/17/2018 11:35:21 PM

Come what may

Welcome to the Nexus!

What makes you say you are really bad at forums? Your lack of participation? Just gotta find topics that interest you and share what you feel and know about them. You might be surprised to find yourself in a very good conversation! There are some very sharp and interesting people on the nexus!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

JustATourist
#3 Posted : 10/18/2018 12:32:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is "poor little ghost boy" a reference to Coil's song "Where are you?"

If yes, nice! Big grin
And welcome Big grin