We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time tek Options

Spicymonkey
#1 Posted : 10/16/2018 8:35:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello,I followed a modified tek, 60g mhrb, 66 grams of NaOH and 700ml of distilled water. I let it sit overnight and added the naptha. Instead of having just distinctive clear and black layers I have a black,orangeish red brown,then clear. Is this normal? Am I messing up my extraction?. I did a pull of the clear layer and proceeded to do a freeze precipitation.it worked. But was under welming.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

pete666
#2 Posted : 10/16/2018 9:08:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How much have you got?
Was MHRB powderized?
How much non-polar have you used?
How much non-polar have you recovered from the mix? All?
Did you shake vigorously?
After settling of non-polar layer, have you repeated with vigorous shaking again? Have you repeated whole shaking/settling cycle at least 3 times?
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Spicymonkey
#3 Posted : 10/17/2018 1:49:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The problem is that the Fat layer is holding most of my naptha,I only have a thin clear layer,should I add salt or more naptha?

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 10/17/2018 3:08:09 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Make a fairly concentrated salt solution, add a bit more NaOH to it for luck, then mix that into your base goop. An extra 200 or so mL salty basic water should loosen up some more of the naphtha.

MHRB has negligible fat content, you just need to thin out your sludge a little.
Doing more naphtha pulls will recover more goods even if some solvent is trapped in the bark soup.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

pete666
#5 Posted : 10/17/2018 6:43:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Check FAQ, section "The layers wont separate, what to do?"
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.