We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Excited to be a part of the Nexus Options

JamesVLF
#1 Posted : 10/15/2018 7:13:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow travelers. I'm grateful for the opportunity to connect and investigate the great Mystery together with you. Let me briefly describe what brought me here and what I hope to gain/contribute.

I've had very strong spiritual inclinations for as long as I can remember. I grew up as an only child in a highly-dysfunctional family in a violent inner city, so I spent a lot of time alone. The first initiation/awakening experience arose out of a state of deep depression during my final year in college. I had almost a perfect GPA, was on target for medical school; the experience shattered my world, my history...my entire concept of reality. Totally unexpected. It was like God jumped out from behind a garbage can and hit me in the head with a 2x4... and then totally stole my shoes and wallet before running off! I was left laying on the floor of my dorm room a naked, battered, broken, exhausted......ecstatic, alive, whole, wonderfully mad, reborn mess.

Since then, there have been periods of relative stability, where the spiritual insights were integrated and internalized; followed by periods of upheaval and trauma which catalyzed a deeper immersion into myself for spiritual understanding.

In 2009, I began having kundalini experiences for the first time, which included breaking through a fluid-type, dark red curtain in the 3rd eye and being in a new reality. Also there were various interactions with energies that could be felt and seen in the room and with eyes closed. Long story short, they seemed very much like what some have described while on DMT. I spent about 4 years in relative solitude, just being. These were the most exciting and joyful times in my life so far. I didn't watch tv or read anything...i asked questions to myself and got the answers...and the rest of the time I would just gawk at the night sky, play with my dog...all the ordinary things all around just seemed to be miraculous, leaving me in a constant state of wonder and appreciation.

Then the unemployment and savings ran out! lol

At this time, I'm beginning another deep dive. Well....can I share what sparked this one? I feel a little self-conscious about sharing this, because I've found that so many people just can't relate. Well here goes. My dog, Amigo, was extremely special to me, my soul mate. He transitioned 4 1/2 months ago, and the grief has been like nothing else I've ever experienced in my life. There is the love and knowing on a spiritual level that he simply moved out of his earth suit, but the physical part of me feels the full weight of the loss. This is ok. The grief is there for a reason, so I try to pay attention to where it guides me.

Over the past 4 months, all of my questions and emotions converge into one impulse: to break through the veil of this physical world. The only thing that truly matters to me at this point is facing the reality and totality of my own nature. I have peaked through the veil of mind, maybe dipped my toe into it....but I've found it to be extremely difficult to get beyond that point. No matter how much meditation, and breathing, and intending that I do, I can't get that full immersion that I want.

I was extremely skeptical about looking into substances that would assist me in my quest.... but I was skeptical about nearly everything that now accept as part of reality (such as energetic experiences, chakras, reincarnation, multi-dimensionality, etc). I'm excited because this feels like exactly what I need at this time to make that quantum leap that I've been seeking; and the more I'm researching about DMT, the more convinced I am about it's usefulness. I'm continuing to learn as much as I can in preparation for my first DMT experience.

So, thanks for bringing me into this group. I'm excited to embark on this new phase of growth together with you all.

-Jimmy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Rainner
#2 Posted : 10/15/2018 12:46:16 PM

Stay completely Open and Fluid if you wan't to evolve.... Nothing is static

Welcome to DMT-Nexus JamesVLF!

Thank you for sharing that beautiful life experience. OMG Shocked it's awesome your experience was like mine, I feel like your my twin kin! From a distraught dysfunctional family growing up in the same type of inner city, to the incredible Kundalini experience, disconnecting from all outside input (tv, radio, newspapers, etc. in order to become 'still' inside myself and learn how to finally connect! Right down to star gazing all night long for weeks on end. I felt the loses you felt and the depth of loss from someone extremely close. This happened prior to my 'triggered event' also.

Many more things had happened to me during this time (approximately 3 months in the woods) that I have never even seen in a science fiction book or movie which I've not shared. It is truly amazing! I started going through a phase I called 'recall' while I was there. It was like I was jacked in, and all this incredible information came flooding into me, extremely fast which was the second time. I started doing things I never heard of, as if it were like walking or breathing, as if I did them all my life, and in retrospect, I've never heard of these things during my development or growing up in this vehicle (my body). They were just part of me; like working with energies and being a conduit among many other things.

I did not have any information or knowledge of what was happening to me prior to it happening; When I came out of the woods (approximately 3 months), I first set out to see if anyone else had experiences like this or I was just going mad; To my surprise, I found I was not alone. I first ran into a beautiful soul, a young lady in Barnes and Noble Book store who was recently 'triggered'; We sat on the floor and shared for hours while by-passers would listen in. It was my first confirmation. Synchronicities began to come forth left and right. I was led to descriptive 'labels' for many of my experiences such as Kundalini, etc, it was the most remarkable time in my journey. I would LOVE to share and exchange experiences in more detail sometime.

I was prompted to use DMT to help 'kick start' my Pineal gland after sometime of decalcification. This also just came through me, without thought or research, it was as if I was just 'listening to myself', which it turns out it was what I refer to as my higher self. This was really just the start of a new leg on my journey.

I know that deep nagging desire that leads you to search and break through.

If you want we should chat sometime. I don't think I am breaking any rule here, so drop me an email at nf4me@protonmail.com if you want and we can exchange contact info. It may take me a day or 2 to get back, as I am not connected all the time. I look forward to speaking in greater detail with you.

With Universal Love and Light

-Rainner
As we awaken we understand we are the creators of our own reality... Everything happens for a reason.

Legarto Rey
#3 Posted : 10/15/2018 8:58:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Psychedelia has its benefits and risks, whatever life phase. Should you choose DMT, in her many guises, as an ally, find the ROA that carries you along a path of endurance. The vaped "flash", while indescribably entheogenic, is rather ephemeral.

Peace

Legarto Rey
#4 Posted : 10/15/2018 9:02:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Rain, what's a reasonable approach to pineal "decalcification"??

Peace

JamesVLF
#5 Posted : 10/16/2018 1:21:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Rainner wrote:
Welcome to DMT-Nexus JamesVLF!

Thank you for sharing that beautiful life experience. OMG Shocked it's awesome your experience was like mine, I feel like your my twin kin! From a distraught dysfunctional family growing up in the same type of inner city, to the incredible Kundalini experience, disconnecting from all outside input (tv, radio, newspapers, etc. in order to become 'still' inside myself and learn how to finally connect! Right down to star gazing all night long for weeks on end. I felt the loses you felt and the depth of loss from someone extremely close. This happened prior to my 'triggered event' also.

Many more things had happened to me during this time (approximately 3 months in the woods) that I have never even seen in a science fiction book or movie which I've not shared. It is truly amazing! I started going through a phase I called 'recall' while I was there. It was like I was jacked in, and all this incredible information came flooding into me, extremely fast which was the second time. I started doing things I never heard of, as if it were like walking or breathing, as if I did them all my life, and in retrospect, I've never heard of these things during my development or growing up in this vehicle (my body). They were just part of me; like working with energies and being a conduit among many other things.

I did not have any information or knowledge of what was happening to me prior to it happening; When I came out of the woods (approximately 3 months), I first set out to see if anyone else had experiences like this or I was just going mad; To my surprise, I found I was not alone. I first ran into a beautiful soul, a young lady in Barnes and Noble Book store who was recently 'triggered'; We sat on the floor and shared for hours while by-passers would listen in. It was my first confirmation. Synchronicities began to come forth left and right. I was led to descriptive 'labels' for many of my experiences such as Kundalini, etc, it was the most remarkable time in my journey. I would LOVE to share and exchange experiences in more detail sometime.

I was prompted to use DMT to help 'kick start' my Pineal gland after sometime of decalcification. This also just came through me, without thought or research, it was as if I was just 'listening to myself', which it turns out it was what I refer to as my higher self. This was really just the start of a new leg on my journey.

I know that deep nagging desire that leads you to search and break through.

If you want we should chat sometime. I don't think I am breaking any rule here, so drop me an email at nf4me@protonmail.com if you want and we can exchange contact info. It may take me a day or 2 to get back, as I am not connected all the time. I look forward to speaking in greater detail with you.

-Rainner

Whew! Wow. It was thrilling to read your reply! It was like I was there with you, knowing exactly what you were experiencing, and then that state flooded through me right now. It's such an extraordinary state of consciousness with which to engage with this world.

As the energies were unfolding and I leaned into them with interest, it was like I was on this unending roller coaster ride, at times in disbelief, awe, excitement, some fear, ecstasy: "is this real?" "Yes, it's real, OMG! I'm not imagining it!" It's beautiful to greet life in every moment with trust and the knowing that anything is possible and there are no limits. Everything becomes intriguing, awe-inspiring, and is perceived as a devotional offering from the universe to little ol' me/you. Good God, the Universe is humble! Shocked

Ugh, I'm also remembering it was really hard to work at a job after that. The analytical side of my brain was transformed into scrambled eggs...

Yes of course, what you shared so far was fascinating and I'd love to hear more. It's so empowering to share experiences and insights like this, because there's no validation at all for what those experiences mean and where it often leads (sanity)....tbh, the planet right now is a cosmic nut house! There is a lot of value in opening the lines of communication with things like this....helpful in many ways, I think. It's also reassuring that you've had positive experiences with DMT.

I'll send you an email a little later. Thank you for sharing your experience with me and looking forward to diving further into it and growing together!

-Jimmy

JamesVLF
#6 Posted : 10/16/2018 1:43:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Legarto Rey wrote:
Psychedelia has its benefits and risks, whatever life phase. Should you choose DMT, in her many guises, as an ally, find the ROA that carries you along a path of endurance. The vaped "flash", while indescribably entheogenic, is rather ephemeral.

Peace

Hi Legarto! Thank you for your insight. I'm just starting to really explore the different guises, as you put it Smile It's such an exciting subject to embark upon and wish I had more hours in the day to spend reading the material on this nexus.

From what little I've understood so far, it seems like endurance is majorly important. I feel more comfortable dealing with pure concentrations of the substance and modifying it as needed. I'm still trying to find the most reliable method of extraction, in terms of the concentration of pure N,N-DMT yield. I want to have a strong experience, but trying to figure out how to extend it. Ayahuasca seems to be more gentle, but dealing with the raw extractions and various alkaloid components isn't as appealing as working with the single DMT compound.

Rainner
#7 Posted : 10/16/2018 4:28:28 AM

Hey Jimmy! It was great to get on tonight and see you caught my reply and responded! Again, thanks for sharing those awesome words

Quote:

Ugh, I'm also remembering it was really hard to work at a job after that. The analytical side of my brain was transformed into scrambled eggs...-Jimmy

LMAO, I can relate, my left brain also went on vacation. I spent over 30 years in my own businesses, all technical; I was highly analytical and after my experience, I walked away and haven't returned. Funny thing, I analyzed everything in minuet detail; when this happened to me, I just followed without a thought. I've become like a nomad now, left everything, have a little RV and go where I'm led. It's really a beautiful path! I had no idea it would be this great and it's just keeps getting better, it is never old!

I look forward to hearing more of your journey!

-Rainner
As we awaken we understand we are the creators of our own reality... Everything happens for a reason.

Rainner
#8 Posted : 10/16/2018 5:07:42 AM

Legarto Rey wrote:
Hey Rain, what's a reasonable approach to pineal "decalcification"??

Peace

Hiya Legarto!

I got away from all fluoride to start since it is what calcifies the gland. I got off city water. Changed things like my toothpaste to fluoride free, Toms has a great toothpaste. Anything that had fluoride, I got rid of. I started using allot of 100% Raw Cocoa. An excellent antioxidant. This is where I started. I changed my diet and started eating lighter, healthier, organic. No more fast foods, processed foods, or soda. Allot of pure spring water instead of that stuff I use to drink that you needed a chemistry degree to understand what you were putting in your system. I figure, if I don't understand the ingredients, then its not for me. There are allot of great things that can aid in this and all natural. You need to detox your system of this chemical and keep clear of it. Lemon is really great for the gland. There is allot of different produce and fruits that help also. Iodine is a real big one. There are allot of ways to get this in you with foods or supplement. here's a clip from one Dr. on it...

Quote:
Iodine

Fluoride from your tap water settles into the Pineal gland. Iodine is essential to every organ of the body, but modern iodine deficiencies leave room for iodine’s elemental cousin, fluoride, to take its place. The human body has no use for fluoride so the body isolates it in a calcium husk. Increase your iodine intake and you’ll reduce the effect of fluoride on all of your organs. You can get it from organic dietary sources like spinach, broccoli, seaweed, and fish. You can also supplement with iodine, although I recommend nascent iodine for the best results. Detoxadine® is Global Healing Center’s premium-quality, deep-earth sourced nascent iodine supplement. It helps support thyroid health, the immune system, and the Pineal gland.

If you do a search, there is a ton of stuff out there now.

Using your energy, spirit and mind with meditation will dramatically improve the effects of clearing this gland along with the physical things you do.

I hope this gives you a good start!

-Rainner