We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi, Mantis1983 here Options

mantis1983
#1 Posted : 10/16/2018 12:28:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

I'm Mantis1983 and I'm new to the DMT-nexus.

I am wondering if smoking or drinking DMT is right for me or not.

Can anyone advise me as to whether or not I should pursue this?

Someone once told me that in their experience, oral DMT is a much more rewarding experience than smoking something which only lasts roughly ten minutes.

I do realize that many people make changa so that their experience lasts much longer, but still it is not the same as drinking a DMT-containing concoction.

Someone else described smoking DMT as "bungee-jumping into hyperspace"; I really like that description.

What I would like to know is, what is the purpose of ingesting DMT in any form?

What do people get out of this practice?

Is it just mental entertainment, like having a spiritual television set in your brain?

Or is it something much more?

Does it teach one more about life, death, and everything in-between?

And what exactly transpires during a breakthrough experience?

Does DMT help people to evolve into more conscious, caring, intelligent, sensitive, and basically overall better people?

Can one begin to penetrate the mysteries of Existence and explore the ineffable?

Thank you for patiently reading this, and I would love to hear any advice or suggestions as to whether or not I should pursue the path of DMT, and would really appreciate if someone can answer my questions.

Thank you.

Mantis1983

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 10/16/2018 1:28:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi and welcome to the Nexus! Very happy

Vaping DMT and Drinking it are two very different experiences. Should you pursue it? Well, you're here so you have some interest. General concensus is that DMT, especially vaping it doesn't dole out answers to life's mysteries but leaves you with more questions. Drinking it leaves you high long enough for some possible introspection, as with other psychedelics like mushrooms and LSD. Only you know whether you want to do psychedelics and DMT. Whatever you decide this place is an absolute treasure trove of information and advice.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.