We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to pull more orange waxy dmt? Options

Gojoe
#1 Posted : 10/12/2018 11:13:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My only experience is with A/B extractions, variations on marsofold's..

My last extraction resulted in a large first pull of clean white DMT.
The second pull was (obviously) about half of the first but more yellow. Assuming due to oils and fats. Which me and my girl both agree is more potent and heats up better in gvg.

Third and last pull was a very dense orange wax. Strongest smelling DMT I've had.

Is there any way to promote a more orange waxy pull straight from the get?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

wad
#2 Posted : 10/12/2018 7:39:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, raise temperature. May be to 50-60C.

KloudQ7
#3 Posted : 10/12/2018 7:39:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can use a hot water bath and do long pulls. Or xylene will pull color alot easier. Sometimes high pH will cause yellow pulls, but can also degrade product.

jgoody13
#4 Posted : 10/12/2018 8:12:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Try different solvents. DCM (Methylene Chloride) is said to pull a larger spectrum of Alkaloids and provide more of a yellow goo rather than clear white crystals. Im about to be doing my first extraction ever and I plan on using DCM if I can get past some complications.

Gojoe
#5 Posted : 10/12/2018 11:13:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jgoody13 wrote:
Try different solvents. DCM (Methylene Chloride) is said to pull a larger spectrum of Alkaloids and provide more of a yellow goo rather than clear white crystals. Im about to be doing my first extraction ever and I plan on using DCM if I can get past some complications.

I’m trying to avoid different solvents as I’m very comfortable using Naphtha, that being said I did manage to pull the good stuff with it so there must be a way to promote it throughout the process as opposed to the tail end?

pete666
#6 Posted : 10/12/2018 11:27:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gojoe wrote:
jgoody13 wrote:

I’m trying to avoid different solvents as I’m very comfortable using Naphtha, that being said I did manage to pull the good stuff with it so there must be a way to promote it throughout the process as opposed to the tail end?

You will never get the best results in terms of orange dmt with just naptha. Much better results are achieved with solvents like toluene or xylene.

You can extend the spectrum with naptha if it is warm/hot and the pulls are longer, but the results are still limited.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Gojoe
#7 Posted : 10/12/2018 11:48:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pete666 wrote:
Gojoe wrote:
jgoody13 wrote:

You will never get the best results in terms of orange dmt with just naptha. Much better results are achieved with solvents like toluene or xylene.

You can extend the spectrum with naptha if it is warm/hot and the pulls are longer, but the results are still limited.

What do you mean by longer pulls?

pete666
#8 Posted : 10/13/2018 12:45:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you want pure (white) dmt, you do not shake much and not for long. Some dmt is lost, but this is the price for more pure result. For orange dmt, there can be a lot of shaking for longer periods of time. After settling of the layers another shaking and settling follows. I do 3 such cycles for first pull, 6 cycles for second pull and 10 cycles for last pull. Last pull can be heated.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Gojoe
#9 Posted : 10/13/2018 12:52:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome thanks for the tips I'm working on a heated last pull now. Appreciate it