We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Rainner's Intro: Options

Rainner
#1 Posted : 10/3/2018 6:19:48 PM

Stay completely Open and Fluid if you wan't to evolve.... Nothing is static

Greetings beautiful travelers!

I started writing a bit of my history of who I was but then was quickly shown that this is not who I am in this now moment. I am continually evolving and changing, nothing is static anymore; It is a wonderful journey to be on.

If I reflect back, it’s like I lived 4 lifetimes already just in this current vehicle I occupy and have been blessed with.

I have crossed yet another threshold in my evolution and this journey is accelerating exponentially. My deepest desires right now are to continually expand, evolve, and transcend. It may sound selfish, but this is the best thing I can do right now for humanity and this planet which is why I am here.

To be tuned into myself in such a way, I can hear my higher self and let it guide me, putting my mind second. This is such a peaceful state to be in after 30+ years of all ‘mind’ control, now to achieve it ALL the time is another quest.

I've worked for some years with psilocybe cubensis culture growing at more of a medium scale with automated environments.

My DMT experiences started with a prompting to use it to help kick start my Pineal gland in 2014 after sometime of declassification. It's now been sometime since my last experiences, and I am ready to move forward again. I will go into that in an experience post later.

Now some of my fun stuff I loved in the linear past was mostly all technical. I am/was highly analytical, technical, and creative. Deeply caring and loving of all life. I developed and ran my own business's for decades. They were all technical in the digital realm and I was self taught everything. I started in 82’ with an underground BBS for sharing code, games, knowledge and such and never stopped. I got hooked on the evolution of digital technology and it became my passion/obsession; Never satisfied with what I knew, I was always learning more. Without even thinking about it, this allowed me to serve a much greater number of individuals and their needs; Serving others is where I took much of my pleasure in life prior to being triggered for this new journey.

I couldn't stop with technology, it was many area's such as science's, electronics, R&D, well you get the picture, I was like a kid in a candy store for over 30 years.

So now I'm like a turtle in my little RV, going where I'm lead, never planning anything and living for this moment in time.

Namaste
As we awaken we understand we are the creators of our own reality... Everything happens for a reason.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Heartist
#2 Posted : 10/7/2018 3:16:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Rain!

Sounds like you have quite the life experience behind ya..(lives experience?)Thumbs up

From what you have explained so far I think you are on the edge of a quantum leap in your Spiritual development. I don't think your 'deepest desire' sounds selfish at all; as one's source material for aiding others in their life journey is determined by the ability to aid in one's own quest and integrate strengths! Personally I can relate as it feels as though part of the goal of life is being a light-worker so to speak.To each their own. That being said life happens and it happens fast and we gotta look out for #1 (self looove).That RV style sounds like a splendid slice of autonomy.

Lately I have had a growing and growing interest in the tech out there, specifically the potentials for crypto and liberty(in turn the social changes that it will nudge), the Large Hadron collider progress, Biotechnology and more co-operation between the scientific community and the sort of esotericism of psychedelic research. Combined with tech I see a huge potential for therapeutic information that has been shrouded by the glamour of academic reputations+ the whole consumerism programming out there.

Starting to really connect the dots with the human being as a sort of bio-tech machinery. We have the best power source of all...Spirit!

Anyways nice meeting ya and welcome!
Take it easy dude, but for God's sake Take it- Terrence

Rainner
#3 Posted : 10/9/2018 3:49:16 PM

Hiya Heartist!

Thanks so much for the welcome and your words. I love the way you described this
Quote:
as one's source material for aiding others in their life journey is determined by the ability to aid in one's own quest and integrate strengths! Personally I can relate as it feels as though part of the goal of life is being a light-worker so to speak
For me this is so true also, and your reference to LW Smile My sense is that we're much the same in many area's. Would love to chat sometime!

They should have a welcoming comity here, you would be awesome on it making newbies feel welcome Smile

I always say, a day without learning is a wasted day... and I'm in my 60's!.

See you around!

-Rainner
As we awaken we understand we are the creators of our own reality... Everything happens for a reason.

Kajlian
#4 Posted : 10/10/2018 4:21:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus! Thumbs up
If we create purpose, purpose exists, and by existing, we've created purpose.

Rainner
#5 Posted : 10/11/2018 12:24:10 AM

Kajlian wrote:
Welcome to the nexus! Thumbs up

Thank you kajlian, I appreciate the welcome!

DMT-Nexus is an awesome site of knowledge that is building here. It feels homie Smile

-Rainner