We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Newcomer introduction + salvia report. Options

Dragon's left nut
#1 Posted : 10/9/2018 12:21:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow Nexians, I'm new here and as an introduction I would like to tell you a story.

I have spent several hours writing this story so I would appreciate any thoughts you might have.

《{<¤/^\v/^\<{>《¤{{(/¤\)}}¤》<}>/^\v/^\¤>}》

NOTE: this is a FICTIONAL story, all
events described within are FICTION.

This FICTIONAL story is told in first
person for DRAMATIC EFFECT only.

ENJOY!

《{<¤/^\v/^\<{>《¤{{(/¤\)}}¤》<}>/^\v/^\¤>}》

MY FIRST SALVIA EXPERIENCE:

I received a bag of 60× salvia as a gift from a friend, who we'll call "Felix". Felix warned me that Salvia does not play nice unless you completely surrender to her (more on this later), this was then reiterated by Felix's partner.

The next afternoon I made myself a cup of tea and sat on a stool in my garden to relax before meeting with miss Sally.

After I finished my tea, I then proceeded to pack my pipe, I packed it with 1/3 cannabis at the bottom to ensure none of the salvia was wasted and then packed it almost to the top with my 60× Salvia.

I took three deep breaths before lighting the salvia and inhaling all the smoke in one big suck. I would describe the taste as faintly minty with a little bit of bitterness but overall refreshing.. after holding the smoke in my lungs for about 10 seconds I exhaled - A still very thick white and slightly more bitter smoke exited my body.

I sit in disbelief for a moment, thinking my Salvia did not work..

ENTERING SALLY SPACE IN..... 3... 2... 1...

In less than an instant my consciousness was ripped from my body and I felt as though I had been placed into an autonomous machine of unimaginable proportion which operated in ways that my human vocabulary cannot recreate; I felt like I was infinitely multiplied and that the machine I was part of was repetitively slamming me against something.

Simultaneously, my vacant husk of a body fell into the dirt and was immediately posessed by a female entity which drove my skin suit to literally WALK OVER my garden fence where I again hit the ground.

At this point my consciousness re-entered my body but was fighting against the female entity who only seemed excited and eager to show me something. She and my consciousness continued to fight it out while the distant presence of a male entity became apparent to me.

The male entity from far above me seemed to control my body by reaching into my head as I fought with the female entity.

I felt the male entity pulling me towards him while he walked my body through the house and out to the front yard.

Once he had walked me to the middle of my front yard the female entity left my body and moved to where the male entity was and they both began to discuss something - I don't know what they were saying but he seemed annoyed about something which she agreed with.

They said nothing else after this and then merged into eachother before ceasing to exist.

I felt very confused and slightly frightened about what had just happened. I had full control of my body at this point but felt a strong, pulsing force trying to once again rip me from my body.

This uncomfortable, suction feeling continued for about 5 minutes, gradually decreasing in intensity while I sat on my couch..

The throbbing sensation stopped and was replaced by a light haze for a minute or so and then the whole thing was over..

THE END.

ALL accounts made are fictional stories and should be read as such. Any stories told in first person are done so for dramatic effect only.

Signed, Auth. Flarez Testis.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

boots
#2 Posted : 10/30/2018 12:28:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well written, I enjoyed your story Smile

Dragon's left nut
#3 Posted : 10/30/2018 10:09:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, Boots.

I appreciate the feedback.
ALL accounts made are fictional stories and should be read as such. Any stories told in first person are done so for dramatic effect only.

rOm
#4 Posted : 10/30/2018 10:24:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting. thank you for sharing.
I am in the middle of salvinorin A experiments too.
One of my recent discovery as a psychonaut, is a pharma like salvinorin A experience. I used Moclobemide whihc seems to extend the experience for soem reason, and vape 20x salvia divinorum extract in GVG. Chew a couple of coleus too. Got a two hours sublingual like effect of salvia. I think moclobemide and salvinorin have good interaction, although we know its not the MAO here, like for n,n DMT orally, but some other pharmacological synergy of effects.
Will dig this new combo more and report.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Dragon's left nut
#5 Posted : 1/26/2019 11:48:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm, I'm building a team of researchers to lead the way in psychedelic research for Medicinal and Therapeutic Applications. You're welcome to join if you want..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/308769499773490/