We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi! Trying a mescaline extraction Options

tooseebbb
#1 Posted : 10/7/2018 9:47:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey there! Long time lurker / first time poster. Had good times extraction DMT using teks on the Nexus (and exploring with the DMT Smile)

Mescaline is my strongest pharmacological ally. I remember my first cactus experience vividly. In nature, feeling connection to my friends, to the universe, to nature, feeling the life pulsing in and through us.

Over the past few years I've worked with synthetic mescaline HCl, but no longer can obtain this, so have started an extraction from San Pedro using dlimonene.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

MtHighlands
#2 Posted : 10/8/2018 12:29:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey toosee, Welcome.

I love cactus as well but I have trouble with the taste and 1hr in I always get nauseous. I'm curious if straight mescaline has the same stomach feeling?

Is your trip much different with mescaline vs the cactus?

pete666
#3 Posted : 10/8/2018 6:20:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tooseebbb, welcome. I am not of a help with d-limonene extraction, I prefer STB, but anyway, good luck!
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

pete666
#4 Posted : 10/8/2018 6:24:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MtHighlands wrote:
Hey toosee, Welcome.

I love cactus as well but I have trouble with the taste and 1hr in I always get nauseous. I'm curious if straight mescaline has the same stomach feeling?

Is your trip much different with mescaline vs the cactus?

If you are after experience without the body/stomach awareness, I suggest obtaining pure HCl (either synth or extracted) and use it rectally. More here
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.