We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
How to make pharmahuasca hit reliably Options

OneIsEros
#1 Posted : 9/29/2018 5:26:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just thought I'd post a little tidbit. Ayahuasca generally, and pharmahuasca especially, can be hit and miss. That is, you consume it, and it may take a long time to kick in, or might not kick in at all. I have discovered a method that makes it kick in EVERY time, 100% guaranteed, no misses, full force, with equal rapidity. Here's how I do it.

With pharma, I either boil 4 grams of syrian rue seeds for 15 minutes and reduce to a shot glass of liquid (no need to grind the seeds! just boil em and you'll be good), remove the seeds and take that, OR, put 200 mg pure harmine OR 100 mg pure harmaline in a shot of coca-cola and take that.

I put the DMT in a shot of coca-cola and take that.

Consume harmalas. Consume DMT 10 minutes later. I advise peppermint tea as chase for the shots. Eat a croissant IMMEDIATELY after consuming the DMT.

Theoretically any carbohydrate will be able to substitute for the croissant. Carbohydrates stimulate digestion. It hits 10 to 15 minutes after the croissant every time. And not gradually... it hits like a damn train... every time.

Why is it like this, unlike literally every other psychedelic? No idea. But it works. Trust me.

Oh, and if using pure DMT, 100 mg is too much for most people. 50-75 is advised. Even for me, it's pretty heavy. I am the kind of person who at minimum takes 5 grams of shrooms or 300 ug of LSD before feeling satisfied with how high I am. 5 grams of cubensis does not even remotely compare to 100 mg of DMT using this method. If you've done that kind of dose before WITHOUT the carbohydrate method - I strongly urge that you take my dosing advice in mind when using this method. You get the full force with this method. You've been advised.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 9/29/2018 9:57:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This does not surprise me, the food pushing down the goodies in the tube, and intensity has always been connected to speed of assimilation.
Did you try other drink than cola, if so why do you think the cola works better? Cola is like an acid sugar shot.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 9/29/2018 10:11:36 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Phosphoric acid plus caffeine (as found, of course, in cola drinks) would seem likely to hasten the absorption of active substances. Does the fizz also contribute?

^^Advice assimilated Smile

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Jees
#4 Posted : 9/29/2018 10:13:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yes, caffeine is added in a lot of meds to make it better working Rolling eyes

Legarto Rey
#5 Posted : 9/30/2018 9:34:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Super, ergonomic info! OIE, thanks for this. Can be generally applied to anahuasca brews also. Short boils with rue seeds, can also be applied to leaf/bark. Filtered then reduced. A bit of comestible shortly after ingestion is sound advice!

Peace

OneIsEros
#6 Posted : 9/30/2018 11:58:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Did you try other drink than cola, if so why do you think the cola works better? Cola is like an acid sugar shot.

Lol, yeah, I know, outside of this I tend to follow ayahuasca diet (not just MAOI diet but the abstention of sugars, salts, spices, greasy food, and pork).

I've tried it with lemon juice before. I do it this way because I have read that DMT phosphate is one of the least nauseating forms of DMT to ingest orally. It's only a tiny bit, two small shots. If I wanted vomiting I'd make a plant brew, not a pharmahuasca dose Pleased I haven't experimented a whole lot with lemon juice, I decided to trust the experience of others and continue with the cola. It doesn't seem to mess with my trips to do it this way.

Jees
#7 Posted : 10/1/2018 10:51:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting about the spice-phosphate.
I'm certainly not a purist hooked to whatever format, I'd try cola no problems.

It remembers me of a fellow I used to chat with, he brewed anahuasca from rue and mimo bark in cola cola as a substitute for {water + vinegar or another acid} and that simply did the job for him. He didn't really evaporated volume down but started off with a lower volume to end with a glass of liquid. People who live in a room (not having good kitchen facilities) can use a slow cooker in a corner and head for only 1 long near-boil and cola as an unsuspecting acid/caffeine medium. That was the most stealth brewing style I've heard of Big grin just compensate material for a tad lesser extraction. He did 10gr mimo's for a long time but had to lower to 5 as it got way too heavy after a while.

soul-explorer
#8 Posted : 10/4/2018 9:18:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I always have either just Harmala isolate or both harmalas+DMT dissolved in 200-300ml of Orange Juice.

I drink that and then 3-5min later start eating 4-8pieces of apple (= 1-2 medium sized apples total). Alternatively i put apples and/or bananas + some water in my blender and have a smoothie.

Without the apples it was somewhat weak at times, but the apples and maybe also OJ really help to make it hit reliable.

Also in case of DMT freebase, it being dissolved in OJ first seems to be somewhat important.

#9 Posted : 10/4/2018 9:38:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

All great answers

just wanted to add to this:

Quote:
How to make pharmahuasca hit reliably

trial and(or) error

>:]

padawan
#10 Posted : 10/5/2018 2:35:34 PM

forever learning

So i just tried this after a few weeks off and no result Sad

drank 180mg of mixed harmala salts (ie. 4 x manske'd SR) dissolved in coke cola
T+10mins ingested 75mg DMT freebase dissolved in coke cola
immediately followed by scarfing half a garlic bread loaf

at T+30mins I could start to feel the harmalas coming on

by T+1hr20mins the harmalas were starting to wear off and no sign of the DMT, so I loaded the GVG for a little vaporhuasca and had fun playing with the OEVs.

Jees
#11 Posted : 10/5/2018 4:18:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Padawan, is it always like that for you whatever method you try? Is oral always failing on you?

As of late there has been experimenting with making the drink super base, the opposite of OJ and alikes. So far the few attempts have been promising, just enough to suggest it here for people to peer try it out.

Add 50 to 70 ml water in a cup and add 1 gram of sodium bicarbonate, swirl to dissolve.
Add harmala freebase amount of choice, make sure it's all loose powder-ish and not clumpy.
Add "the light" freebase amount of choice, same remark, very loose.
Make sure there is room enough in the cup (2/3 free space) to swirl this hard and gulp at once, chase with another 50 ml water or so, perhaps twice. There is neglectable to no taste at all, even potential bitter harmaline does not come trough in taste. This is a bonus, no taste problem.

Expect a lot of gas forming in the stomach, this is the good sign. Don't start to lie down horizontally, keep the body upright or max 45 degrees so the gas can find it's way to leave top end, burpsss wise. Only until it starts hitting the game, go horizontally under a plaid if you want. Even then do try to get up each 30 mins or so for letting escape more burps. When the heat gets on, the gas thingy subsides.

So far, no stomach discomforts (compared to acidy drinks) and reliable hitting.
It sure needs more tests to assess reliability but things looking fine so far.

That's it.

ShamensStamen
#12 Posted : 10/5/2018 6:53:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've always just taken my Rue seed powder capsules or Rue/Harmala freebased extract capsule and then 30 minutes to an hour later taken Mimosa/Acacia root powder capsules or residue capsules or tea, and it's always kicked in just fine, consistently/reliably, i prefer to stick to capsules over teas, so far.

padawan
#13 Posted : 10/5/2018 11:56:25 PM

forever learning

Jees wrote:
Padawan, is it always like that for you whatever method you try? Is oral always failing on you?

Yeah, I've actually never had success with oral ROA. But I'm cursed with an unusually high tolerance to this stuff anyway (eg. 80mg vape for breakthrough). Might have to give your idea a try, although I can already imagine the warm foamy emulsion that would be going on in my stomach lol

Another thing I might try is to separate the harmaline and pre-dose up to 150mg, 25mg at a time 5 minutes apart, then consume a good dose of harmine and DMT together in one shot. Theoretically, that should open up a fairly wide window in which the DMT should be orally active.

Just too many variables with pharma Wut? And I can't really experiment with pharma often enough to really narrow down whether is timing, tolerance, dose, admixture, set/setting, freebase/salt, diet etc. Although I suspect I need to up my harmalas and maybe even lower the spice.

Jees
#14 Posted : 10/6/2018 1:49:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If it's personal hardware tolerance then I guess that is hard to surpass with a trick.

padawan wrote:
... I can already imagine the warm foamy emulsion that would be going on in my stomach lol...

The thing is, I've always thought that pressure in the stomach leads to nausea, perhaps more things add to nausea but (gas) pressure being one of them. If I had nausea in the past then burping or even vomiting took both pressure and nausea out. I've come to the preliminary conclusion that the super base drink indeed causes more gas but then that gas has a very smooth and easy way to relief, and not building up to a pressure point in the stomach, it just vents off very easily out of itself (not lying horizontally). No foam, no acidy reflux sensations at all (of course as it's neutralized), no pressure and hence minimal stomach discomforts.
With the acidy drinks I've always had the impression that the stomach content was more locked up, building up internal pressure, more problematic to vent off compared to the base drink.
As said it needs more trials but so far it is looking good.
Another benefit is, IF you vomit, the neutralized stomach acid is not going to burn your throat/nose cavities. It is way softer with the base drink, like it works as a cleaning agent taking care of stomach lining, doing the opposite of irritating the lining with burning acid. The whole conduct feels "softer" kind of, more guided. Feeling less of a battle inside.

some one
#15 Posted : 10/12/2018 2:23:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamensStamen wrote:
I've always just taken my Rue seed powder capsules or Rue/Harmala freebased extract capsule and then 30 minutes to an hour later taken Mimosa/Acacia root powder capsules or residue capsules or tea, and it's always kicked in just fine, consistently/reliably, i prefer to stick to capsules over teas, so far.

You do you make your Mimosa/Acacia root powder and residue?
some = one | here = some | there = one

ShamensStamen
#16 Posted : 10/12/2018 8:49:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I either get powdered root from the get go or i grind up the shredded root in a coffee grinder and sift out any fibers. For residues, i weigh out of a dose of Mimosa/Acacia root, put it into a jar with 300 to 400mls or so of room temp water, put the lid on the jar, shake it vigorously periodically throughout the day and let it sit overnight, next day filter off the liquid through a coffee filter, evaporate the liquid in a dish in front of a fan, scrape up the residue and encapsulate it. Encapsulating the root powder itself is pretty easy, i just make sure to pack the powder in a capsule with some kind of tool (usually a drill bit head thing).

Trickster
#17 Posted : 3/31/2019 10:37:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Speaking of reliability.

+0-00 - 50 mg of harmine/harmaline from Syrian Rue
+0-50 - 75 ml of strong Caapi-only brew (~250 mg of alks)
+1-10 - 150 mg of DMT
+1-45 - Nuclear explosion inside my skull.

At times I could not believe I will survive this experience.
2 of my fellow travelers had similar experiences with the same dosage. Most probably too much IMAO.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

Loveall
#18 Posted : 3/31/2019 6:58:20 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

What about the blood brain barrier? What kind of Coca-Cola? Was it diet? Sugar alcohols can have an effect on the blood brain barrier, with Mannitol being of particular interest.

Here is a patent on the topic: https://patents.google.c...patent/WO2002003848A2/en

patent wrote:
Oral administritration of sugar opens the blood-brain barrier and permits a co-administered chemical compound to enter the central nervous system in a higher amount than occurs without co-administration of the sugar. The increased amount that enters the central nervous system results in an increased biologic effect of the chemical compound.

Here is an open Nexus thread on Mannitol. Got some pure Mannitol in my pantry but haven't tested it. Honestly, I lack the cojones at the moment and just 2g of mushrooms alone blew me away last night.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Trickster
#19 Posted : 4/2/2019 7:26:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Loveall wrote:
What about the blood brain barrier? What kind of Coca-Cola? Was it diet? Sugar alcohols can have an effect on the blood brain barrier, with Mannitol being of particular interest.

That was Coca-Cola zero sugar Vanilla. ~100 ml.
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

EphemeralTruth
#20 Posted : 6/18/2020 5:55:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I tried this today on my first pharma trip:

180mg Harmine + 50mg THH
65mg DMT

Consumed in cola 10 minutes apart followed by a piece of bread. Couple observations:

1. Kicked in very slowly over the next hour

2. This was WAY TOO MUCH harmine. It felt like a ridiculous spotlight was in my eyes the whole experience... very amphetamine-y. I have super pure harmine ordered from an online vendor and it really made the whole trip fairly unpleasant, unfortunately. But lesson learned.

3. DMT was too light, though I was happy to "stay at the front door" for this first trip. No visuals but definitely the "big" DMT headspace and some profound thinking. It was deep enough to be able to tell that what lies beyond is incredible.

4. This was my first DMT experience since spending a lot of time reading about nonduality and enlightenment. I have to say, this really changed how I experienced and related to the DMT trip...almost like having context for whirl of hyper-amazement. This is preliminary, but it very much supported the ideas I've been reading about.

I'd love advice on proper harmala dosing! Especially with the super pure stuff and in regards to mixing THH and harmine / harmaline (have all 3).

12NEXT