We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
WARNING dangerous fake-LSD Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 10/18/2009 9:14:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
The thread 'what did i eat?' by ismokecrystals, led me to believe that somewhere on this planet, atropin or a related substance is being sold as LSD.

Until ismokecrystals hasn't given a clear description of the peticular blotters, i would suggest people to be very wary of anything being sold as acid.

Fortunately it can never be a large batch of fake-acid, since this would innevitable lead to many hospitalizations and probably some deaths. But still, this is a clear
indication that at least in some places on earth it is extremely risky buying 'LSD'.

Never take a blotter when you're not 100% certain it's real LSD.

If people start selling atropin as LSD then, at least in some places, clean LSD is apparently very scarcely available, since people who ever had a real psychedelic would immediately notice that this is not even coming close to ANY real psychedelic.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 10/31/2009 6:09:37 PM

Teotzlcoatl

This is why I won't take "acid" or other street drugs, you have no idea what your getting!

Stick to the plants!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

ismokecrystals
#3 Posted : 11/13/2009 4:32:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I found a pic of the blotter I ate
ismokecrystals attached the following image(s):
pink_Elephants_close_up.jpg (143kb) downloaded 413 time(s).

corridors of my cells
#4 Posted : 11/13/2009 5:08:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lol Dumbo Razz

69ron
#5 Posted : 11/15/2009 9:10:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
This is why I won't take "acid" or other street drugs, you have no idea what your getting!

Stick to the plants!

Definitely.

Do you guys know how easy it is to make a sheet of acid at home that contains an easy to get RC?

You can make one in just a few minutes.

All you need is a blank piece of blotter paper of reasonable thickness, a paper cutter that can cut the paper so that tabs can be broken. The cost of the paper cutter is about $20. The paper is about $0.10 or less.

You mix your RC with some liquid with the proper dilution and place the paper into it so that the paper absorbs it all. Just like putting a paper towel on a spill. The blotter soaks up the liquid.

You let it dry.

Once dry, you can copy any picture off of the web and print it on the blotter paper using a standard inkjet printer.

After printing your pic, you use the paper cutter to cut the little break points in the paper. Now it looks like a professionally made blotter.

SWIM did this and put 5-MeO-DMT on it for personal use. It works very well as a sublingual delivery system. SWIM never did it again though because it looks way too much like real LSD. If you ever got caught with such a sheet, you’d be in a ton of legal trouble.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Touche Guevara
#6 Posted : 11/15/2009 10:25:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There are pictures on Erowid of 2c-i blotter, but the person who made them had enough foresight to print 2c-i on the paper to prevent shady goings-on.

Although now that I think about it, I think the RC might actually have been pressed between two sheets so as to fit the proper dosage.

69ron
#7 Posted : 11/15/2009 11:00:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can get blotter paper of pretty much any thickness you like from most places that make it. You don't need to press two sheets together. SWIM has blotter paper that is as thick as ten normal blotters, and some that is thinner.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

shoe
#8 Posted : 11/16/2009 1:41:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can I has Py-BOP nao pleeez?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Spiced
#9 Posted : 11/16/2009 4:09:10 PM

Terra Incognita

Last weekend i was on the edge of a psychosis.
Actually, i was in a psychosis and got back out of it somehow.

I thought that everyone at the party was suddenly very evil, demonic even, and tried to kill me, seriously, NEVER in my life i was this scared before, my hearth was about to explode from terror, the stress was unbelievable, i thought that my friend was about to kill me so i ran away from him, he looked SO evil, that i was afraid as f*ck, everyone was looking at me with this VERY evil look, they planned something insane, i knew they where about to kill me, or worse, so i ran from the party, and went back to my car in the parking, wich i could not enter, cause the keys where still inside of the locked car.Confused But that was probably best, i couldn't drive in that state anyway.

It all started when i took a blotter with the Rolling Stone lips (RC) on it, before i was tripping good on some Shiva, but i wanted to go further, and that's where i went, too far, i think i can blame that blotter, but i dunno for sure.

I was lost, everything was in a loop, constantly repeating, i was paranoid as hell, after a while i thought i knew what happened, i was killed, stabbed to death, and i haden't realized yet what just happened, so my soul was still wandering around untill my memory of my murder came back to realize i had died, so i waited for the attack to happen, i heard people everywhere coming at me, laughing, i felt like a hunted animal, looking over my shoulder constantly, for hours, i heard the rain dripping and i thought it was my blood, i looked at my right arm and it was completely soaked in blood, later the blood was gone, then it was there again, etc....

I was completely mad, crazy, out of my mind, my whole personality was destroyed, i dunno what happened there, but what i do know is that i will never touch "LSD" or at least what they sell as so called acid again, i had it, i wen't psychotic and made it back "sane", never again do i want to go there, i was scared shitless, mindfucked like i never had it before, reality won't look the same ever again, cause it WAS real, even if it was not, in my mind at that moment it WAS real, just as real as i'm sitting here right now, those people where all evil and about to get me, every singel one of them wanted me death, even though it's not actually true, at that time it was true afterall.....

Astralking
#10 Posted : 11/16/2009 5:36:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah the old circle. First time i did acid i was stuck in that loop for a good 6 hours. I also think that the thinking people laugh at you is sort of what happens on acid.. i can never tell what peoples expressions are if i do a reasonable amount (the stage where i get the circles thing) but i learn to just ignore it and laugh about it making jokes to my friends about it Razz.

I have assumed ever since my first experience (which was a while) that that was one of the common head blags on mid doses (never experienced really high doses ie. 1000 mics).
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

shoe
#11 Posted : 11/16/2009 6:29:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Spiced wrote:
Last weekend i was on the edge of a psychosis.
Actually, i was in a psychosis and got back out of it somehow.

Although LSD can cause psychosis, it seems to be limited to people who were genetically predisposed to that, and or have a history of mental illness running in their family. The "insanity" which you experienced was only temporary. you won't have done yourself any kind of permanent damage, although as with all bad trips, it may be up to 6 months before you feel normal again.

I am collecting ideas and approaches for an help-website titled "recovering from psychedelics", if there is anything you would like to contribute (at any point) you can always PM me. anything that you feel may help somone in your situation.

For now I can only offer a few pieces of advice:

1) Don't harbor it.

Okay, so you had a classic 'bad trip'. Everything went horrible, everyone was out to get you, your thoughts kept going round and round, you were freaking out. these are normal characteristics of a bad trip. the reappearing blood is an especially common theme.

You may be tempted to keep your head down and 'weather it out'. Avoiding social situations, keeping small-talk to a minimum, even becoming reclusive. This includes sleeping more than you would normally. While this approach may eventually work, it is not the easiest route. If you are anxious about social situations, remember that everyone feels that way for atleast some of their lives, no matter how popular. Consider yourself as a nerdy no-social skills geek. Now, its time to shed that achne, put on some cool clothes and make popular friends! Except in your case, you allready have friends - so that'll give you a big head start. Just do your best to conquer the fear. Every little step you make, will have positive benefits for you as the days roll on.

The paranoia of the trip itself might make you feel like avoiding eye contact, etc. Do your best to trust other people again. Just because you experienced them laughing and thinking about trying to kill you doesn't mean that it was like that (I know, obvious). It can be uncomfortable at first, but you will see that the more you trust other people and do the things you normally do, the faster you will heal.

It could can be considered a mental 'injury'. Just think of it as if you were a pokémon, and you just got hit with a psychic attack. Your trainer will take care of you, with time you will be back to full H.P!

2) Don't feed your (negative) fantasies

There is a lot of misunderstanding about mental illness, because deep down, people are afraid of it. You *can* recover from many forms of mental disorder. Anything is possible with willpower. If you decide you are not going to be paranoid anymore, then I sure as heck believe you will manage to stop being paranoid. If you have a narcissistic personality and you decide you don't like it anymore, then you will surely change it.

So, do not read into the literature about what the symptoms of psychosis are, because you will surely look at the list and say to yourself, SEE! I've got that one, and that one and that one and that one. You are without a doubt trying to prove to yourself, or to someone, that you have psychosis. The person that wrote that list however, Is not a qualified doctor. Neither are you.

If you absoloutely must then try and count how many symptoms you dont have. Otherwise, content yourself that your current state of being is merely in a process of recovery and re-adjustment and realise that comparing yourself to the mentally ill is only acting out your fear that somehow you are less than you were before: this is complete bullshit. You are fine, Everything is OK and you will be feeling and knowing this sooner than you think.

Godspeed
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Spiced
#12 Posted : 11/16/2009 8:48:17 PM

Terra Incognita

Man, Shoe, thank you so much for this constructive, and very helpful post!

I have to say, i have never ever had this kind of bad trip before, my last bad trip was over a year ago, then i thought, no, i knew i figured it allout, reality was an illusion, nothing is real, it's all in my mind, my girlfriend, every singel invention made, nature, good, evil, every single thing/emotion in the world was created by my own mind, nothing would be normal again after this "realization", i was not actually afraid then, but kinda paralized, but this, this was a mindfuck on a whole new level.

I had to fight through this all alone, cause i walked/ran away from all humans i saw, they where all so evil to the bone, out to kill me.

You know, i actually experienced how it would really feel like when you know 100 percent for sure that you are about to die, i knew it 100 percent sure, i was just that convinced, i was shaking all over my body, it was cold too, but this was from sheer terror and deep fear.

All the sweet PLUR party people there where suddenly not what they seemed anymore, they where the most vicious evil i had ever encountered, wolves in sheeps clothes so to speak.

At one point i just sat down, waithing for the knife, i heard footsteps coming my way, i felt warm blood gushing from my face, i felt nothing, but at that time i was completely calm again, i surrendered, but it didn't came, so i panicked again, and the terror came back at a high tempo, hunting me down again.

Now, luckily it won't take me 6 months to recover from it, strangely enough i'm feeling better already, yesterday i was convinced that i'd get severly depressed after this experience, i wouldn't be the same ever again, my identity was shredded to little pieces and replaced by that of a small scared child, but i just went to work today, i heard the guy i went to the party with on the phone, and i do realize that it was'nt real, but i am VERY confused now, reality was gone, replaced by a new one, just as real, but evil to the very core, i now actually know how it feels like to be aware of the fact that it's your last minute on earth, alive, that it's gonna end, tragically, murdered.

But i know that it was'nt real, even if it felt real, it wasn't, that realization is gold for me, without that, i'd be depressed, now i'm just tired, puzzled and dazed, but happy to be alive, and "normal" again.

Thank you SO much for your post, they say LSD is like temporary psychosis, i never saw it that way, untill saterday night, now i don't see it as a spiritual guide anymore, i see it as a gate to hell, i had many good times on LSD before, but now i don't trust it anymore, i'm done with it, maybe for good, i'm still gonna use mushrooms, they never mindfucked in such a cruel way before, i guess acid teached me a lesson, (show respect, or get your ass kicked!) the setting was careless, and now i know why it shouldn't have been like that.

I still love psychedelics, but acid screwed me big time, i feel betrayed.

I thought i could handle a bad trip, but it looks like i never had a real bad trip in my life before, i had "bad" trips, but this was on a higher level, it could've killed me, you know, i never felt closer to death before in my life!

And there are actually people alive that are stuck in such a bad trip for the rest of their lives, poor people, i'd kill myself if i had to be like that forever.

shoe wrote:

Anything is possible with willpower.

This is so true!
Willpower is a very powerful tool!

jamie
#13 Posted : 11/16/2009 8:57:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I think lysergics can do things like that..

The first time I had morning glory seeds I drank the tea and ate all the seeds..and I got off real hard..I was tripping complete balls..with eyes closed I saw complex geometric forms and full landscapes with pyramid temples etc..

But I also had some really freaky werid shit happein in my back yard..I was listening to hendrix..all along the watchtower and I was getting glimpses of army men popping up from the bushes and shooting me and I kept having hallucinations of blood all over my shirt..it really creeped me out..never ever happened again with anything else but I never got morning glories to work again either..

LSD was wonderful and real smooth though.
Long live the unwoke.

ismokecrystals
#14 Posted : 11/17/2009 3:56:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Spiced wrote:
, then i thought, no, i knew i figured it allout, reality was an illusion, nothing is real, it's all in my mind, my girlfriend, every singel invention made, nature, good, evil, every single thing/emotion in the world was created by my own mind, nothing would be normal again after this "realization", i was not actually afraid then, but kinda paralized, but this, this was a mindfuck on a whole new level.

I had the same experience and so did another user "Endless" I think. I had taken 10 hits of potent acid amongst other things. I however saw this as a good thing and was happy to move on with my life.

polytrip
#15 Posted : 11/17/2009 6:38:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I once had a horrible experience with some of the same elements. I think it is one of the worst experiences in my life.

I had a constant feeling of deja-vu and then i 'realised' that i'd had a dream before in wich everything i was experiencing had happened. I knew that this pre-cognitive dream had a dramatic, and very bad end, but i didn't know what it was anymore. I tried to escape, but then i realised that everything i did to escape, no matter what, had also been part of this dream. That was pretty fucked up. I was lured into something, i knew was gonna be far worse than i could even imagine, and there was nothing i could do about it.

Fortunately, i managed to get out of this nightmare by convincing myself that these things where all part of a bad LSD-experience.

I think that if you experience such a traumatic bad-trip, the best thing you can do to get over it is to take a psychedelic again and confront your fears.
I know that if you just had this experience this sounds like a kamikaze-aproach to life, but it actually works.

1-you know that you survived the previous experience and this is an advantage that can help you defeat the nightmare if it would happen again.
2-If you manage to convince yourself that you're not gonna let it happen again that you'l panic or get cought by your own fears, you will defeat the dragon at some point.

This will turn everything around: The negative experience turns into a positive one of wich you came out stronger than before.
This is because you managed to defeat your strongest enemy, wich is the enemy from within.

Spiced
#16 Posted : 11/17/2009 9:18:06 PM

Terra Incognita

Yea Fractal, that's some wicked shit too, i hope i'll never experience stuff like that again in my life, i'm not quiting on psychedelics, i'm thinking about quiting acid forgood though, but i'm still not sure about it either, like Polytrip mentions, i had it, next time i won't be fooled that easily i guess, but i'm not sure, while it is happening it is so real that it's hard to convince yourself of the opposite.

On the other hand, i remember that when i gave up, and was ready for whatever that was waiting for me, i suddenly became so calm, and i saw beautiful colourful visuals when i closed my eyes, i then realised that i died so many times before, it was OK, then when nothing happened the panick took over again, and it started all over.

I was not ready to go yet, but now i know, if i'd just stayed calm everything would be ok again, note that it was over a year ago that i last took acid, and that trip was still in my mind, it was a life changing experience, i thought i was ready again, i exagerated and i payed the price, i should've showed more respect for the imense powers that acid contains, and revealed upon me.

I forgot that i should stay calm by all means, but this time my trip went so weird and surreal that i was convinced that it was all happening, and that's when i lost all control.

I have a lot of fantasy sober, so when i'm high on a psychedelic my imagination has the chance to run free, that combined with my gullible character, i'm pretty credulous, so i was convinced all the way, that's what made it so dangerous ofcourse.I hope this counts as a lesson, and when it happens again, i can go bck to this lesson and remember that i have the power to change it all, and reverse my state of mind into bliss instead of terror.

We all heard the stories of people who think they can fly on acid, myth or not, i understand why people can go that far, suddenly everything is possible, there are no laws anymore, reality is not the same anymore, it's limitless, and it's all just as real as the other reality, so ofcoarse you can fly, it's all real, except it is not.

Ismokecrystals, i think this fenomena needs some proper research, why are so many people convinced that reality is all created in the mind on psychedelics?
This is strange right?

Maybe it contains a lot of truth, even quantum mechanics, so science, is pointing in that direction....

Touche Guevara
#17 Posted : 11/17/2009 9:31:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, with all the safe alternatives there really isn't any reason to interact with drug distribution networks, especially since so many of the bottom-level sellers seem to value an ill-earned dollar today over a healthy and happy consumer for tomorrow.