We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MDMA with DMT - increased effects and breakthrough Options

NotTwo
#1 Posted : 10/1/2018 8:21:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My girlfriend is planning on doing an MDMA psychotherapy day at home next week and we weren't sure if some MDMA that we've had in the freezer for a very long was still viable. I volunteered to try out a small dose to see how it was. I measured out 70mg and drank it in a glass of water. About 40 minutes later I felt it coming on - it was fairly mild but definitely noticeable. I sat down and started to meditate which became very profound during the course of the first hour, then did some body scanning lying down and then another hour of meditation. I saw my pupils were a little bit dilated but not fully. Obviously the MDMA has retained most if not all of its potential.

So about two and a half hours in I got out my e-cigarette which I use these days for vaping DMT. I can't measure an exact dose with this but from experience I know that roughly speaking one full hit is equivalent to 10mg of DMT and I can pretty much guarantee a breakthrough with four hits. I took two hits this time and was astounded by the effect. It was very close to breakthrough with the most exquisitely delicate scenery moving at high speed. I had read previously that, if anything, MDMA dampened the effect of DMT but in this case it had amplified it considerably.

About half an hour later I picked up the e-cig again and took two large hits. I was planning on taking three this time but I can't actually say if I actually took the third or not, possibly I took a half hit. This time it was astounding; it entered first into the extreme visuals of before and then fully into another universe. The contents of this world were so real, every aspect was so visually sharp as if I had moved from 70 pixels per inch to a million per inch and the detail on everything was so intricate, beautiful and completely unconnected with anything that exists in this world - it was simply breathtaking. I saw two beings, obviously female, but too different from anything I could possible describe who passed without giving me any attention. Later a group of beings seemed to lock another similar being into a chair with a belt up on a platform but they didn't interact with me. The incredible imagery continued unabated. I seemed to pass a long and indeterminate amount of time in this place and started to feel I had been there too long and an edge of uneasiness started to creep in. I wanted to tell myself that there was no need to worry, the experience only lasted 7 minutes and I just needed to hang on in there till it stopped but there was no way to form this conceptual information. The imagery started to turn a bit dark and menacing. I opened my eyes but what I saw was so bizarre and unknown that I closed them again. I tried to connect with a feeling of love and the world reverted to something beautiful although by this time the experience was beginning to end. I seemed to take a long time to come back to any sense of normality - I'm not sure if this was the effect of the MDMA. Also for a couple of hours after, whenever I closed my eyes, I could return to some pretty amazing imagery.

Just as summary, for me at least, MDMA increased the effects of the DMT. Normally I need around 35mg of DMT to break through and I don't think I could have smoked more than 25mg. The experience also seemed more refined in some sort of way that's difficult to explain. The combination didn't guarantee a 100% positive experience which I might have thought was the case with MDMA which tends to bring out the most positive in everything. I would certainly like to try this combination again sometime.

In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 10/1/2018 10:31:13 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Yeah, MDMA doesn't go off/degrade, especially not in the freezer!

Sounds like you had quite the experience there, too. Perhaps the reports, that suggest that MDMA reduces the effects of DMT, were with full doses - whereas your lower dose left some nice gaps between the serotonin molecules for the DMT to get in Smile

Although I don't personally have experience with exact same combo, on occasion where MDMA has been followed up with mushrooms in a similar time frame to yours, the combination has proven to be particularly stunningly effective at blowing the top of my head off. I still remember some of those visuals very well... Love

Thanks for sharing - and reminding me of something very nice! Thumbs up

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

NotTwo
#3 Posted : 10/2/2018 11:03:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Sounds like you had quite the experience there, too. Perhaps the reports, that suggest that MDMA reduces the effects of DMT, were with full doses - whereas your lower dose left some nice gaps between the serotonin molecules for the DMT to get in Smile

Hey yeah that actually sounds like quite a good theory dfz!

I wish I could understand the pharmacology of DMT a bit better. Read about how it affects the 5-HT receptors and a few others besides but how on earth can the brain produce a world that is a 100 times more real than this one, has absolutely nothing to do with the input it's received up to that point in life and is simply so bizarre? I am still in awe of what I saw on Sunday (and probably will be still in 10 years).

In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.

strtman
#4 Posted : 10/9/2018 5:29:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That’s a well described trip report and you certainly know how to make one curious. So tell me, what did you see when you opened the eyes?

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

NotTwo
#5 Posted : 10/17/2018 1:53:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

strtman wrote:
That’s a well described trip report and you certainly know how to make one curious. So tell me, what did you see when you opened the eyes?

Well, you know, just one of those ancient futuristic alien type scenes Big grin