We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
there is still something left in the pipe - weird trips Options

jiva
#1 Posted : 9/29/2018 10:08:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hi everyone,

sometimes when i am sure there is a lot of dmt left in my GVG and i decide to give it a 2nd go, trips get very unusual for me, compared to what happens other times.
to me this seems to happen whenever i vape dmt that has been heated before.
has anybody noticed something similar?

just yesterday i put 60mg in my GVG for the first trip. something felt odd and my cat was starting to have her crazy minutes so i stopped after the first toke.
about an hour later i decided to just add 20mg into the pipe and give it a 2nd go.
While inhaling i noticed something i have seen before and warned me for what was about to happen. where the dmt was vaporized i saw liquid/wax with a slight red/orange tint. whenever i see this i know something weird is going to happen.
Instead of kaleidoscopic patterns or anything i usually perceive on my trips colors of objects started to run to the right side and all of a sudden drop down. weird visual tears started to happen and the feeling of the trip in general is different

the closest thing i can think of to explain the visuals i get is a broken computer graphics card.

maybe some of you have had a similar experience?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Hotspur922
#2 Posted : 3/8/2019 9:09:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

same happened to me and I did my research as to what happend.

I dosed 40mg in my dab rig, heated the banger up and dropped the crystal, it vaporized very quick and I got a dull trip, didnt think I heated the glass up enough and it just melted but didnt actually vape... I wait 15 min and pack 40mg more thinking the rest left over must be i dunno 10 to 20mg at most..

here the story...

"This last saturday I had an exp on about prob 60 to 80mg that changed me.

The moment I shut my eyes all of me, myself and my being disintegrated into a checkered black hole and I couldn't even muster any thoughts, all I heard was an echo of my mind going huh? what? whoa... i remember me being like a folded piece of paper, my reality was the paper and it was unfolding and unfolding so fast and violent, I was literally terrified and petrified, it had felt like it would never end. I thought to myself at one point if this ever stops i'll never use it again LOL. I thought of my daughter and then after it got so mentally stressing i was like fuck it whatever happens, happens, I then feel myself gulp and my head turn on the bed and I melted into the bed again but this time I was in a clearer more calm place and saw some nice fractals, black and white... while I was unfolding I kept on seeing these Egyptian builders look at me but when I turned my vision towards them they wouldnt have a head and would turn their nonexistent head to their left and make a hieroglyph pose... headless... it was scary and confusing.

once I regained a little control over my body I felt for my wife and I opened my eyes, still very much tripping hard visually, like LSD the room was breathing heavy like it was alive. My wife noticed me feeling for her and comforted me and I just started to cry for a good 10 to 15 min I was terrified yet happy I was still alive and it ended.

she asked me "never doing this again huh" and I kindly said back "of course I am" this has been the scariest exp I've had but I feel it taught me I'm not in control and not to freak out and let go and let it all happen and just be..."

Hotspur922
#3 Posted : 3/8/2019 9:17:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

basically I found out that already vaped DMT turns into DMT oxide and the trips you get from that can be frightening to say the least....

clean that old spice out before you vape again...