We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
[Log] Beginner's journey into DMT Land Options

Reveur
#1 Posted : 9/28/2018 11:31:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Delete.
Love you all.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ajlala
#2 Posted : 9/29/2018 12:14:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Reveur wrote:

His goal is spiritual awakening, learning more about human consciousness, discovering more about this reality.
He never used recreational drugs, and doesn't intend to.

You had an interesting and common, low-dose experience. You could try repeating it at a slightly higher, but still sub-breakthrough, dose.

DMT is one of the strongest psychedelics, due to its ability to easily cause "breakthroughs" - although at least short-lasting ones.

I'm not sure it's such a good idea to jump straight in to a breakthrough dose (e.g. above 30-40mg), if you don't have experience with other psychedelics first. It's rather "jumping in the deep end of the swimming pool".

It might be a good idea to start with LSD, Psilocybin, or even LSA. And then "work your way up to DMT", when you have experience and training with the other psychedelics under your belt.

I would work more with the other psychedelics, to gain tripping experience, before doing a breakthrough dose of DMT.

ajlala
#3 Posted : 9/29/2018 12:33:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A very similar discussion, btw, if it's helpful:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=29273

Reveur
#4 Posted : 9/29/2018 1:01:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your answers ajlala.

The thread you linked was very helpfull also.
I'm going to read through this forum, which surely contains a mountain of usefull information.

LittleMoro
#5 Posted : 9/29/2018 1:41:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tony wrote:
vovin wrote:
Just because you handled the lower dosages don't think you can easily handle the breakthrough.

I'll second this. For me there isn't even really any similarity between a low dose and a breakthrough dose. To me a low dose just feels like an uncomfortable and quite strong psilocybin type of thing. I went straight for the jackpot when I first took DMT and it gave me a bit of a hyperslap, but I don't think I would have been any less in awe and terror if I had worked my way up with lower doses first. At some point there has to be the leap off the cliff into the crazy place with impossible objects, intense sounds and (sometimes) very scary, very real characters in it... I don't think lower doses will really do much to make that cliff any lower. Although if someone has never experienced any psychedelics before it may be a good idea to start with a lower dose to acquaint themselves to the sorts of shifts of perspective that are possible. I had tried many drugs before DMT and had experienced very intense shifts in reality (such as the commonly experienced void and infinite loop of fly agarics) but still none of them really prepared me fully for what DMT can do.

Perhaps taking a look at this https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=30533

Reveur
#6 Posted : 10/12/2018 12:29:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Delete.
Love you all.

drn
#7 Posted : 10/15/2018 12:55:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

1 hour? Wow. Reading your post, I'm thinking you are already very far ahead of most of us. If you are already used to nearly astral project in your everyday life and having such an intense experience that lasts an hour. Please post again, I want to hear your stories Smile I completed a similar phase, I want to use my next batch for higher amounts of spice.

Reveur
#8 Posted : 10/28/2018 1:25:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Delete.
Love you all.

1uvakind
#9 Posted : 10/28/2018 2:40:41 PM

*The Plant Whisperer*

For someone whos never done any experimenting with any drugs n especially no previous psychedelic experience you sure did pick a good one to start with... Ha... Its the strongest psychedelic known to man...Ive been using drugs n psychedelics pretty much my whole life n I thought I was "ready"...Ha... Nope... I don't think anything can prepare you for the intensity of that first good hit/exhale...I handled it pretty well considering I suppose... My first experience was with 60-70mgs in one big successful toke... Not on purpose I didn't have a mg scale n eyeballed my dose... Bout 1.5 seconds after exhale I was like "Oh Shit😦"...I know reading about DMT n researching its fascinating... But to actually ingest it is a whole different thing... I dosed too much too fast my first few times bc of inexperience n lack of a proper scale n it kinda shook me the second time n made me a little hesitant to load "Breakthrough" size doses... Now that i have a scale i use 20-25mg doses... Im workin my way back up but im in no rush n dont smoke often...to b honest bc of the "too much too fast" experiences I've had a little pre flight anxiety each time since n I've read alot on here bout how to handle it... The best advice ive gathered so far is to trust that ur gonna b ok no matter what n to trust the medicine n whatever it has in store for u n to kinda have a "Warrior" mentality when goin for that committed dose... Im upping my dose to 30-35mgs next time i step to the plate but I'm currently on abt a month long break so itll b a minute...
Have fun man n I hope everything works out for you sounds like ur on the right track... 👽✌
*GROW*

Reveur
#10 Posted : 11/9/2018 12:30:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Delete.
Love you all.

NikkiPotnick1981
#11 Posted : 11/16/2018 8:40:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man. Sounds like you had an experience. You said you didnt fight it. It sounds like you did. This is very reminiscent of my first (bad) experience on DMT. Like you I had no psychedelic experience. The first 5 times were beautiful with excellent visuals. I to cocky and the 6th time I jacked it up to 60mg and my world was shattered. I panicked by the intensity and absolutely freaked out. I ripped my clothes off and rolled on the floor trying to escape my head. I couldn't until the effects wore off. I laid on the floor in my girl friends lap speechless. It was the most frightening experience I've ever had by a long shot.

I was advised to go backwards and dabble in mushrooms and LSD to warm up to the space. It has served me well.

I recommend you do the same. DMT is no joke and once if feels like one it'll kick the living shyt out of you. I truly feel traumatized by the 6th experience. It was so violently physical that I fought tooth and nail to stay alive. In this world, you need to accept death. You are dying after all.

You have to be able to let go if you wanna navigate this world. Its not a conscious decision to let go, btw. Try meditation before. You need to feel as though you are absolutely at peace before you go in. Thats real hard to do with pre trip jitters.

If you dont want to use mushrooms and LSD, I'd navigate the 10-15mg dose for a dozen times. Really believe that the substance can be trusted. In that space, our ego lies to us and creates so much doubt. Really get your set and setting down in this time too.

I wouldnt jump to a heroic dose. You, like me, may cheat it, exhale too soon, and just freak the fuk out. Good luck traveller and stay safe.

DmnStr8
#12 Posted : 11/17/2018 12:39:35 AM

Come what may

I agree very much with what NikkiPotnick1981 stated above although I do have another perspective.

I have had a couple difficult experiences with DMT. The lowest common denominator was always me fighting the experience through fear. Almost cowering to get away from it. It is very powerful when the DMT experience overwhelms. What I have learned about this is a certain attitude. This is my personal experience and it may not work at all for someone else. I decided that next time I had a difficult experience I would venture right back in an hour later. I did this to face my fear and show courage. My thoughts at the time were "Bring it on!" "Destroy me if you want!" "Give me your worst!". I mean I just took on an attitude that I didn't care what came during the experience. I went in looking for a fight. I was fearful and hesitant, but also focused and determined.

Funny thing happened. In doing this I found myself forgetting about all of it and found myself in blissful experiences. I mean the fear was gone, the whole plan to fight was gone. I felt calm and at peace. I was expecting the worst. I went into it feeling like I was going into a fight I was going to lose. I was about to get into the ring with someone who will whoop my ass yet I got in the ring anyway. I carry this with my now. I just have to get in the ring no matter what happens.

I have not had a difficult experience since I found this power within myself. I feel like that it is this certain confidence in just being determined to face something. Yes fear... but to overcome it is something that has fascinated me since I started with DMT. Those couple difficult experiences on DMT showed me true terror. I thought at the time... I am never doing this again. Then it popped in my head to fight back. Go back in and face this! Maybe I am a glutton for punishment? I dunno… maybe I am just stubborn? I know that I found something lost because of those difficult experiences. They taught me something very personal, unexpected and valuable.

I hope I never have another difficult DMT experience. It sucks! If it does happen though, I will do my best to learn from it and I will get back in the ring again.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

NikkiPotnick1981
#13 Posted : 11/17/2018 5:15:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
I decided that next time I had a difficult experience I would venture right back in an hour later. I did this to face my fear and show courage. My thoughts at the time were "Bring it on!" "Destroy me if you want!" "Give me your worst!". I mean I just took on an attitude that I didn't care what came during the experience. I went in looking for a fight. I was fearful and hesitant, but also focused and determined.

I agree. But for me, the best time to go in was moments later. I guess it was a sense that I had faced my fear. Problem with that is, the effects are drastically downgraded for me if I dont give a decent wait period. I will try an hour, as you said.

I tried 10 minutes later and had next to no effects. Perhaps just a light haziness. Although my confidence was quite high. I was in a much better head space at that point rather than going in the first time. Fear is a real bitch with psychs. Problem with DMT is that its so fast and furious its just so hard to talk ourselves off the cliff when things are in free fall panic mode. And lets be serious, mindfulness doesn't exist when were hurling through a portal at light speed. Pleased

I have a really hard time with BT doses. Im often too timid to take a BT dose and when I do, I tend to exhale too soon, cheating myself. It makes for a great trip, although one foot is still in this world. I wish I knew a nurse would could administer this intravenously.

That feeling of being forced through onto the other side is so panic inducing for me. Once I 'pop' through tho, its easy peezy lemon squeezy.

Jees
#14 Posted : 11/17/2018 6:01:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can make a harmala heavy changa, or oral administration with a maoi. Goes ways slower and mindfulness might have a good chance then.