We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cleanest, organic dmt tek? Options

ghrue84
#1 Posted : 7/31/2018 3:38:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to know what the safest organic extraction tek is. This includes procedure safety, after procedure safety, and ingestion safety. Oh, and if possible, a tek which doesn't require me to go out of my way or risking legal problems for certain products would be ideal.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

blue.magic
#2 Posted : 8/3/2018 3:56:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think Q21Q21 Tek is the closest you can currently get to eco-friendly as long as you want crystals or at least somewhat crystalline solid/paste.

sauSage
#3 Posted : 9/28/2018 10:15:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ghrue84 wrote:
I'd like to know what the safest organic extraction tek is. This includes procedure safety, after procedure safety, and ingestion safety. Oh, and if possible, a tek which doesn't require me to go out of my way or risking legal problems for certain products would be ideal.

Look for the Hippie Salad Oil TEK by dreamer042 - iirc it's 100% organic and doesn't use anything stronger than vinegar.
"The brain is a reducing valve that restricts consciousness" - A Huxley

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" – Ralph Waldo Emerson…

"Whatever you study you also change" - Heisenberg Uncertainty principle

endlessness
#4 Posted : 9/28/2018 10:22:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The two mentioned teks are good... this one also: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=30501

Whatever you prefer in terms of understanding the tek, ease to find the materials needed and so on.