We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So I just released my debut album.. Options

acacian
#1 Posted : 9/11/2018 6:06:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have scarcely been on the nexus or involved in psychedelics the past couple years.. and have been focussed on following my musical journey..

I thought I would share with you all in hope that you can take something out of it.. obviously psychedelics (and acacias) are a key influence in the music I make so seems fitting to share with the community here. My sound evolved quite a lot over the past couple years so for any of you that followed my music in the past it may be an interesting evolution for you..

hope you are all well and sending love your way

Bricklaya - Fragrant Other

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 9/11/2018 7:22:10 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

hey,

I just had a listen through of your album. I really liked the atmospheric soundscapes throughout each piece. The percussive sounds mixed with the mellow textures really puts one in a meditative, trance-like state. The soothing, calming nature would definitely be ideal for psychedelic exploration, no doubt. Really beautiful stuff you've put together here, my friend. Keep up the hard work!

Love

If interested, I also just released some brand new original music on here last night. Here is the post and soundcloud link.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Orion
#3 Posted : 9/12/2018 10:38:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I may have just fell in love with this little piece of your soul acacian Love It's really nice.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

AikyO
#4 Posted : 9/12/2018 2:55:36 PM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

Beautiful and soul warming music. I think you get very well where it's at, in a gentle but persistent way. Impressive.

Thanks a lot Smile

(I may just as well buy it!)
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°

acacian
#5 Posted : 9/27/2018 5:29:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warming comments Smile

There is another release in the works at the moment too

Jees
#6 Posted : 9/27/2018 10:52:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very refreshing good vibe Thumbs up Love
DL'ed Wink