We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I want to have experiences but avoid the puking Options

avillax
#1 Posted : 9/21/2018 6:15:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Long story short: I'm a deeply spiritual person, I give meditation classes and have written a book about Astral Travel: Out of Body Experiences: A practical guide to exploring the astral by Kensho.

Anyways, I'm 35 years old and looking for new experiences. I use marijuana once a week just for inspiration and self-knowledge.

I have done shrooms twice. I have done peyote once, and I believe it helped me emotionally (although I consider myself fairly balance) my dose was small and I didn't get visuals. However, I felt a super bad hangover and puked a lot. It was so bad that it discouraged me from doing Peyote again.

Another deeply spiritual friend did Ayahuasca and he told me he puked and felt really bad, I think he did have visuals.

Anyways, I'm tired of the puking, I know it heals, but honestly, right now I "feel" I'm pretty balanced, I'm just looking for experiences and inspiration. So the big question:

Is vaping/smoking DMT/Changa a way to avoid the puking? What's the difference experience-wise between Changa and DMT?

I have a CF vaporizer that has an accessory to use liquids and waxes. Can I use it?

Also, I live in Mexico. These are the ingredients I can get:

Ayahuasca (Banisteriopsis caapi Peruvian)
Mimosa Hostilis
Peganum Harmala
Psychotria Viridis (Chacruna)

and a formulation the store calls "Spirit Elixir" which contains
* P. harmala (Ruda Siria) seeds, 8 grams
* M. hostilis bark(powder), 20 grams

What formulation can I make with this for my vaping purposes? Could you give me instructions? Thanks you, gracias, danke, merci, namaste

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

pete666
#2 Posted : 9/21/2018 11:54:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am not answering your question, but I will give my five cents anyway.
The best route for dmt and mescaline is the rectal one. If done properly, it is safe and very effective. No stomach problems for rectal ROA at all, with oral ROA almost always for me.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

ShamensStamen
#3 Posted : 9/21/2018 7:30:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You could try to get ahold of some Moclobemide to orally activate DMT, and Moclobemide doesn't cause purging like the Harmalas do.

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 9/21/2018 8:15:18 PM

Come what may

My recommendation is to try freebase DMT first. If you enjoy the experience then consider trying changa. If you enjoy changa then approach ayahuasca or pharmahuasca. The freebase will last anywhere from 5-15 mins. The changa can last upwards of 45 mins to an hour. Ayahuasca will last around six hours or so. Starting off with a shorter journey of 5-15 mins can dip your toes in before you commit to a six hour trip.

I have to say that enjoy changa the most. Freebase DMT is good for certain occasions and I like that it is a short trip, however it can all be over all too fast. It is like a bungee jump. Ayahuasca made me purge and the trip was not the most pleasant so I was stuck in a difficult experience for a time. I feel like because I was feeling so ill and purging on ayahuasca that it influenced my journey in a negative way. I would like to try it again with a better diet and more preparation. Each to there own but changa is like the middle ground. Highly enjoyable every time I have done it. It lasts a prefect amount of time.

There are many threads on the nexus on many ROA's. Search each one on the nexus and you will find all the information you are looking for to be sure. try chat for any specific advice you are looking for.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...lt.aspx?g=forum&c=20
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Wolfnippletip
#5 Posted : 9/21/2018 8:30:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

1) Try LSD

2) Extract your peyote or other cactus to mescaline hcl, sulfate, citrate or acetate.

3) Extract your mimosa hostilis and either vape it or combine it with extracted harmalas for oral use.

4) For psychedelics which cause nausea try Cosmic Lion's Anti-Nausea Shots: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=896128#post896128

My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

avillax
#6 Posted : 9/21/2018 9:07:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, so does vaping dmt or changa make you sick?

So again, can I prepare dmt or changa with this? How?:

Mimosa Hostilis
Peganum Harmala

and a formulation the store calls "Spirit Elixir" which contains
* P. harmala (Ruda Siria) seeds, 8 grams
* M. hostilis bark(powder), 20 grams

TGO
#7 Posted : 9/21/2018 9:30:56 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

avillax wrote:

So again, can I prepare dmt or changa with this? How?:

Mimosa Hostilis
Peganum Harmala

Hello and welcome,

Here at the Nexus we encourage members to do their research. A good place (the best place, imo) to start is the FAQ, as it answers questions that tend to get repeated a lot on the forum. You can find information about how to prepare DMT and/or changa there, with links to relevant threads. Changa itself has a whole sub forum dedicated to it. Check out the "stickied" threads in each sub forum for especially pertinent information. You can always drop into chat for a quick question too. The resources are all right here, at your finger tips. A little bit of searching and reading can go a long way into understanding the processes involved with extracting, smoking/vaping, changa, and nearly everything in between.

Good luck!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

avillax
#8 Posted : 9/21/2018 10:16:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, and again, do you normally get sick from vaping dmt or changa? Or is it just a Ayahuasca thing?

blue.magic
#9 Posted : 9/21/2018 10:37:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

avillax wrote:
Thank you, and again, do you normally get sick from vaping dmt or changa? Or is it just a Ayahuasca thing?

The oral route is much more nauseating since it disturbs the stomach.

I have never had nausea from vaporizing neither harmalas nor DMT. The downside of vaporizing is the short lived experience - but you will have visuals guranteed Smile

There are many ways to reduce nausea from oral administration and have been discussed on Nexus many times.

You can predose with things like ginger or lemon essential oil.

Oral DMT and mescaline are nauseating even when extracted. However, the nausea is much milder (at least for me) than drinking straight Ayahuasca or San Pedro.

When I drink ginger tea with lemon oil (15-20 drops), I have no nausea whatsoever.

avillax
#10 Posted : 9/26/2018 7:38:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your input. So I haven't seen many topics about vaporizing it. They even say it can't be vaporized, in that case I would just have to smoke it.

My question is, how did you vape it?

blue.magic wrote:
avillax wrote:

The oral route is much more nauseating since it disturbs the stomach.

I have never had nausea from vaporizing neither harmalas nor DMT. The downside of vaporizing is the short lived experience - but you will have visuals guranteed Smile

There are many ways to reduce nausea from oral administration and have been discussed on Nexus many times.

You can predose with things like ginger or lemon essential oil.

Oral DMT and mescaline are nauseating even when extracted. However, the nausea is much milder (at least for me) than drinking straight Ayahuasca or San Pedro.

When I drink ginger tea with lemon oil (15-20 drops), I have no nausea whatsoever.

Exitwound
#11 Posted : 9/27/2018 9:53:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

avillax wrote:

Normally not, but I had experience, in the beginning, while learning how to vape it properly, when hit made me cough so much that throat spasm caused vomitting and it wasn't pleasant, to say the least.

I dislike vomiting as well, especially when your perception of reality is altered, but one lesson I got taught, you have to learn to accept that everything may happen to your body, including vomiting and other unpleasant outcomes. Otherwise you will still try to remain bound to your body and it will affect your trip.
That's why I temporarily stopped with DMT, untill I mentally ready to accept all possible outcomes Smile

avillax
#12 Posted : 9/27/2018 4:19:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I like your attitude, may I ask what you were doing incorrectly when vaping? I'm still researching this whole thing and I've heard many people saying you shouldn't vape it since it doesn't work that well and you have to smoke it instead

Exitwound wrote:
avillax wrote:

Normally not, but I had experience, in the beginning, while learning how to vape it properly, when hit made me cough so much that throat spasm caused vomitting and it wasn't pleasant, to say the least.

I dislike vomiting as well, especially when your perception of reality is altered, but one lesson I got taught, you have to learn to accept that everything may happen to your body, including vomiting and other unpleasant outcomes. Otherwise you will still try to remain bound to your body and it will affect your trip.
That's why I temporarily stopped with DMT, untill I mentally ready to accept all possible outcomes Smile

avillax
#13 Posted : 9/27/2018 5:43:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

rectal pm
Hi bro, how do you take dmt rectally? is it freebase? do you use capsules or what?

What are the effects like?

pete666 wrote:
I am not answering your question, but I will give my five cents anyway.
The best route for dmt and mescaline is the rectal one. If done properly, it is safe and very effective. No stomach problems for rectal ROA at all, with oral ROA almost always for me.

pete666
#14 Posted : 9/27/2018 7:49:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

avillax wrote:
rectal pm
Hi bro, how do you take dmt rectally? is it freebase? do you use capsules or what?

MAOI is orally administered 20-30 minutes before dmt. Either 100mg harmala pure extract or 150-300mg moclobemide. Those are very safe MAOIs, no diet or anything else. Anyway, never together with other drugs (except dmt or other tryptamines, of course) or alcohol! Research first.
Then about 20-30 minutes later 60-80mg dmt freebase dissolved in 1ml of vinegar + 1ml of water is administered rectally :

I am using ordinary 2ml syringe with cut top (used for the needle) for obvious reasons. The cut was done by knife with caution to leave the hole as small as possible. The cut has to be smooth.
My syringe is about 3 inches long and very thin. The syringe and the rectum are lubricated (just a bit) before use. The syringe is inserted whole (2-3 inches) inside and then pressed and removed. With good technique it is without any unpleasant feelings. Hold it in for a minute, then it won't go out.
Everything is sterilized for 5 minutes in boiled water in microwave beforehand.

Rectal ROA is about 3x stronger than oral ROA. So suggested 60-80mg is full-blown dose, supposed to fire you to another galaxy. I suggest first tries with half of that amount. 100mg causes (me) black-outs.

This is a pure dmt experience. No nausea, no vomiting, no taste in throat, just flight.

Dmt fumarate can be used, of course. With fumarate, no need for vinegar.

Onset - 3-5min. Comeup : 10min, Peak : 1 hour, Offset : 1 hour.
Peak = hyperspace
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

avillax
#15 Posted : 9/27/2018 8:04:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Excellent, is the MAOI administered the same way with syringe? Also disolved in 1ml of vinegar +1 ml of water?

Can I see a picture of the cutoff tip of your syringe? (if possible)

Can I start with a minimun dose of freebase dmt? Let's say, less than 30mg? If so what beginner dose do you recommend? and what would be the equivalent MAOI mg to use with it?

The only problem I see with this is that I want to do it in nature. Actually I live in a seafront property, it would take me 5 minutes to go down the elevator and walk to the beach, I wouldnt want to start tripping before that!

pete666 wrote:
avillax wrote:
rectal pm

MAOI is orally administered 20-30 minutes before dmt. Either 100mg harmala pure extract or 150-300mg moclobemide. Those are very safe MAOIs, no diet or anything else. Anyway, never together with other drugs (except dmt or other tryptamines, of course) or alcohol! Research first.
Then about 20-30 minutes later 60-80mg dmt freebase dissolved in 1ml of vinegar + 1ml of water is administered rectally :

I am using ordinary 2ml syringe with cut top (used for the needle) for obvious reasons. The cut was done by knife with caution to leave the hole as small as possible. The cut has to be smooth.
My syringe is about 3 inches long and very thin. The syringe and the rectum are lubricated (just a bit) before use. The syringe is inserted whole (2-3 inches) inside and then pressed and removed. With good technique it is without any unpleasant feelings. Hold it in for a minute, then it won't go out.
Everything is sterilized for 5 minutes in boiled water in microwave beforehand.

Rectal ROA is about 3x stronger than oral ROA. So suggested 60-80mg is full-blown dose, supposed to fire you to another galaxy. I suggest first tries with half of that amount. 100mg causes (me) black-outs.

This is a pure dmt experience. No nausea, no vomiting, no taste in throat, just flight.

Dmt fumarate can be used, of course. With fumarate, no need for vinegar.

Onset - 3-5min. Comeup : 10min, Peak : 1 hour, Offset : 1 hour.
Peak = hyperspace

pete666
#16 Posted : 9/27/2018 10:14:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

avillax wrote:
Excellent, is the MAOI administered the same way with syringe? Also disolved in 1ml of vinegar +1 ml of water?

Can I see a picture of the cutoff tip of your syringe? (if possible)

Can I start with a minimun dose of freebase dmt? Let's say, less than 30mg? If so what beginner dose do you recommend? and what would be the equivalent MAOI mg to use with it?

The only problem I see with this is that I want to do it in nature. Actually I live in a seafront property, it would take me 5 minutes to go down the elevator and walk to the beach, I wouldnt want to start tripping before that!

No, harmala (and moclo as well) goes orally. I suggest to find your dose for oral harmala first without dmt. It can be psychedelic when the dose is high (150-200mg or more), but the higher the dose, the more likely is nausea. Finding your dosage when you can feel it, but still it doesn't cause nausea is a key for seamless dmt application. For me it is 100mg of pure harmala extract. For you it can be diffirent. I have no nausea at 100mg, but multiple vomiting at 200mg.

If harmala is in its HCl form, it can be dissolved in some juice to hide its taste. No need for vinegar. Vinegar is used to convert freebase to salt (HCl) form. If harmala is freebase, you don't have to use vinegar as far as you are able to get it to your stomach. There is plenty of HCl...

Picture is attached

If you are not experienced with psychedelics, do not use more than 10mg dmt at first, then add 10mg every other step until you reach your target.
MAOI have to be taken with the same dosage regardless of dmt dose.

Well, dmt can be bloody!!! strong. I don't suggest taking it outside with high dosages for the first time. Trying it home first and once you get used to given dosage, you can go away with it.
Anyway, you should have 5 minutes of body control even for high dosages. But as I said, try it first home, everyone is different.
pete666 attached the following image(s):
20180927_225152.jpg (220kb) downloaded 189 time(s).

avillax
#17 Posted : 9/27/2018 10:23:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Excellent, mate. That solved my doubts.

Also, what do you think of vaping freebase DMT? haven't heard much about it but I have a CF vaporizer. Can vaping cause nausea/vomiting?

Also, if I smoke/vape freebase DMT I don't need to use a MAOI, correct?

pete666
#18 Posted : 9/27/2018 11:33:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is very unlikely this route will cause any nausea.

You just get few minutes in hyperspace and you have to inhale about 50-60mg. Not comparable to full hour with just 60-80mg. It is a waste imho. But if someone wants just o peek for few minutes, then why no.
You can use MAOI with vaping too, it prolongs it.

Exitwound
#19 Posted : 9/28/2018 8:21:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

avillax wrote:

I like your attitude, may I ask what you were doing incorrectly when vaping? I'm still researching this whole thing and I've heard many people saying you shouldn't vape it since it doesn't work that well and you have to smoke it instead

I believe this particular trip was one of my first posts here, but long story short: We were smoking out of chemistry glassware and there was too much spice in loaded (left from previous smokers) and I believe I breathed in too strongly and inhaled some small amount of the melted, but not yet vaped DMT, which caused violent coughing and spasm.

As to smoking vs. vaping - it is really the same thing with different approaches/methods. You should always try to vapourize spice and not burn it.