We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Disco cats on the carousel...(The joke's on me) Options

legatomaster
#1 Posted : 9/24/2018 2:55:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I consider myself still somewhat of a noob. I’ve had some very interesting experiences, but don’t believe I have had the full blown breakthrough experience based on the accounts I read from others. I have yet to meet intelligent entities or visit a place that I’ve been in between lives. I have had two experiences where I saw some jester like things that were playing in my color pool, if that makes sense. My second time smoking scared the bejeezus out of me, so I'm slowly ratcheting up, and I've learned to enjoy the process. That said, my latest dive into hyperspace was quite interesting.

I loaded about 20mg into my GVG, and was sitting outside with a friend at night. I took 2 big draws and closed my eyes only to be greeted with the patterns that have become quite familiar to me. When I see them it’s always like “Oh yeah, this is what I always see out here”, but of course afterward I can’t exactly remember what it looked like.

Anyway, after zipping through the colors for an unknown amount of time, I kind of arrived to a “place”, if the word even applies. What I remember is there was a huge sort of carousel that was lit up with all sorts of bright colors. Think Wheel of Fortune like, with the colors all coming together at the center. On the carousel were a bunch of dancing cats. They were standing upright on their back legs and they were dressed like something out of a 70’s disco movie. The whole thing was very disco-ish. The cats weren’t making huge movements, and from what I remember I was pretty sure they knew I was there, but they weren’t directly looking at me or addressing me. And they had a sort of Mona-Lisa look/demeanor like they knew something I didn’t. Not much actually happened in this room except for me seeing these dancing cats, dressed up, looking quite sophisticated, and they seemed happy but not boisterously so.

When I came back to reality I started telling my friend about this crazy place with the dancing disco cats. Now, maybe I’m just embellishing my own thoughts, but as I was describing this ridiculous thing to him, and completely aware of how stupid it sounded, I thought back to the look on their faces. The “we know something you don’t” look, and I realized that the point of this may have been that the joke is on me. While my friend wasn’t thinking I was crazy or anything like that, just the sheer nonsense coming out of my mouth while describing this was hilarious, and it was like I was getting the punchline of the joke. It was me, sounding ridiculous while telling my tale. I laughed out loud upon this realization. I was the butt of the joke, and it was hilarious.

Here is the unfiltered notes I wrote down while still in a bit of a stupor. Like most trips, the details fade out, and it’s hard to remember exactly what anything looked like, but this was written while it was still relatively fresh:

"I remember a lighted carousel spinning with colors, looking kind of like the wheel of fortune, but very large, large enough for many entities to dance, and when I was able to look close to it, I saw that there were cats dancing on the carousel. Their dance may not have had to do with me directly. It was more of these entities showing themselves in a playful way. They just happened to be cats, and in a playful way they were very sophisticated cats, who were also hilarious, but in a very understated way. At the end of the day, the joke’s on you, and it’s hilarious!

The cats definitely dance on two feet and make gestures with their arms. They don’t really say anything at all, they just dance. And their dance tells a funny but pouty story. Afterward I feel like this place is so fun. Once you come back you remember more details of what was just pumped thru your soul.

I came back and started talking about it to others, and while telling my vivid tale of what I experienced in that place, it became obvious to me that one of the things that made the cats so happy is they knew I would have to try to explain it, and that I’d probably sound like an idiot."

Those cats were right, lol!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Horuscope
#2 Posted : 11/12/2018 10:51:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is a good story and just the kind of trick they might try to play!Laughing