We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New toy (Yocan) in town Options

ducdevil
#1 Posted : 9/23/2018 4:22:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yocan is on a tear. the rate at which they release new gear is dizzying. and with each new release, their quality and workmanship improve. those of us who are playing around with the Yocan vaporizers are intrigued.

they just came out with a new one - the "Loaded". it looks pretty cool. check it out. if anyone's tried it yet, let us know!

http://www.yocantech.com/Yocan-Loaded/index.html

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Simply_Me
#2 Posted : 9/23/2018 3:05:34 PM

Live the Life you Love

I bought and tried the Yocan XL Quad coil based on hype and excitement around the possibilities but find it poor for achieving what I am looking for, difficult to control the correct heat, harsh, hot and overall unsatisfactory. unless you insist on doing it in public and don't mind waisting spice to achieve what you want, then i wouldn't recommend it.
I realize that no one book, one person, or even one ideology will have all the answers. I believe my job is to remain open yet discriminating. My intuition helps me discern truth, and wisdom helps me identify malicious intentions.

SeekingPelican
#3 Posted : 11/2/2018 5:26:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Simply_Me wrote:
I bought and tried the Yocan XL Quad coil based on hype and excitement around the possibilities but find it poor for achieving what I am looking for, difficult to control the correct heat, harsh, hot and overall unsatisfactory. unless you insist on doing it in public and don't mind waisting spice to achieve what you want, then i wouldn't recommend it.

You have to admit, the marketing spiel I saw from this link is pretty interesting. It's almost as if the writer was on DMT when he/she wrote it. DO NOT STAB THE COILS Confused