We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Benzstream Options

benzyme
#1 Posted : 9/21/2018 2:53:25 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Fri. 9/21, 7-9pm CST.

After several requests, I’ll be mixing in chat tomorrow. Jazz, Trip-hop/hip-hop instrumentals/beatz, experimental, some classic/alt-rock jems, ambient, and flylo dope. Always psychedelic. Pop in, take a trip, blaze, kick back, and enjoy the ride.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 9/21/2018 3:48:22 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Yus!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big grin Cool Twisted Evil

Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

benzyme
#3 Posted : 9/21/2018 3:57:29 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

I was listening, piecing together a mix, while on the plane from Montreal to Chicago. I’m up to 38 possible tracks. I may increase it up to 45-50. May be a 2hr+ mix, heavy on Mndsgn, Flylo, and Autechre. Spellwrks, Freddie Hubbard, Fourtet, Ohbliv, etc. etc.
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Mindlusion
#4 Posted : 9/21/2018 4:32:45 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

benzyme wrote:
I was listening, piecing together a mix, while on the plane from Montreal to Chicago. I’m up to 38 possible tracks. I may increase it up to 45-50. May be a 2hr+ mix, heavy on Mndsgn, Flylo, and Autechre. Spellwrks, Freddie Hubbard, Fourtet, Ohbliv, etc. etc.

Thumbs up

I must ask that someone please record the mix if im on the road at that timeCrying or very sad
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

#5 Posted : 9/21/2018 7:37:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

d(-_-)b

benzyme
#6 Posted : 9/22/2018 12:33:13 AM

analytical chemist

Put on your trippin caps, this one is gonna be a sonic journey. 45 tracks

benzyme
#7 Posted : 9/22/2018 12:43:16 AM

analytical chemist

live: https://www.spandres.com:8000/benz

dreamer042
#8 Posted : 9/22/2018 12:43:19 AM

Dreamoar

Live Now!

http://www.spandres.com:8000/benz.xspf

Cool

edit: bad link try this one
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

benzyme
#9 Posted : 9/22/2018 3:58:39 AM

analytical chemist

https://soundcloud.com/benzyme/2018-09-21-18h40m04

benzyme
#10 Posted : 3/17/2019 12:58:27 AM

analytical chemist

live now

CatPharm
#11 Posted : 3/17/2019 9:15:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Been stuck on freddie hubbard all day....thanks againThumbs up

benzyme
#12 Posted : 3/18/2019 3:52:16 AM

analytical chemist

Big grin
most welcome.
my dad (a jazz guitarist) was a huge influence in my younger years. I grew up on classic rock, prog rock, and jazz/fusion virtuosos.

benzyme
#13 Posted : 11/24/2022 1:45:49 AM

analytical chemist

tentative live mix stream sometime this weekend. Vinyl and digital.

Genres:
ambient/experimental
hiphop/triphop
phonk
psybass
doom metal
prog rock
classic rock
jazz/fusion
funk
dub

dreamer042
#14 Posted : 11/24/2022 1:59:08 AM

Dreamoar

Awwwww yeah! Cool

boogerz
#15 Posted : 11/24/2022 5:48:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Drool

The Sofa Traveler
#16 Posted : 11/24/2022 5:59:18 AM

Give me a snake otherwise I'll smash a crocodile

Coool I'll try to be around. Sunday too? Anyway it would be cool to plan regular streams on weekends. Cool
Humanity has invented gods, the reverse remains to be proven.

cubeananda
#17 Posted : 11/30/2022 10:53:06 AM

jai

yooooo!

im sorry i missed this one but ill keep my eyes peeled from now on Smile

benzyme
#18 Posted : 12/2/2022 5:12:38 PM

analytical chemist

I'll stream again this weekend Big grin

Cognitive Heart
#19 Posted : 12/29/2022 4:56:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Damn, its been a while. Great to still see benz inspiring the masses. Cool
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.