We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anadenanthera colubrina resin help needed Options

Beelzebub
#1 Posted : 11/15/2009 8:07:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If one were to make a resin out of Anadenanthera columbrina I was thinking they would soak the seeds in simmering water for a while. After they do that they would strain the seeds out then put the tea into the oven at 150 degrees F until it is almost gooey then add the calcium hydroxide. They would then put the goo back into the oven until it is no longer watery.

Would this work? Is the bufotenin soluble in water? Will what I'm doing fuck any of the goodies up? Does this resin idea fail or not? I must know.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 11/15/2009 8:09:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Calcium hydroxide will degrade the actives if the ph is over 11ish.

I really don't like using water to extract from cebil. Acetone and IPA are much more efficent.

Also you want to heat it around 300f to boil off most of the toxins.

jamie
#3 Posted : 11/15/2009 8:13:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

If you want resin do this..

Toast the seeds..
grind and freebase them..
toast again..
pull up to 4 times with 99%iso..
evap and toast again..
redissolve the good in iso in a dish..
some crap will stay at the bottom and not dissolve so remove the tincture leaving stuff behind..I use an eyedropper for this..

I then use the resin just like that or make changa with it and caapi extract(preferred)..
this tek can be found in more detail in the bufotenine extraction thread..

For crystals check out the limo teks and other stuff by jorkest and 69ron etc..souldfood has some new pics of some nice looking yellow stuff from limo tek I think..
Long live the unwoke.