We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Some people more responsive to psychs and Mary Jane after psychs Options

stockers26
#1 Posted : 9/18/2018 7:42:39 PM

To find all the knowledge in the world...you just have to look

Hi guys
Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't see the exact question!/s before here.

As you may know I am new here and relatively new to to "the brighter world" but Idid want to ask a couple of questions due to a very recent and surprising experience.

1st question... Has anybody been affected a lot more when smoking MJ after a breakthrough experience? I ask as after my aya night unfortunately my nan died and I decided to get wasted (stupid I know but she was like my mum)... Anyway I stopped smoking mj a long time ago but when I had the equivalent of one joint I started seeing visuals (which has Never happened before)

2nd question... My wife has never done any form of drugs in her life but after seeing my experience on aya and listening to my stories and researching herself, she is now open to the the world of psychs... Anyway I got some salvia and had a small bowl(my 1st time using so I was careful) and it knocked me sideways a little... Sort of had a small reminiscence of aya... Very small)
But she tried it and (yes she didn't inhale properly but still she had a few goes) but all she had was an emotional effect... So question is... Have you guys had this different tolerance effects before... And if so did you up the dose or (after reading on here about reverse tolerance of salvia) do we keep it the same and see how it goes?
I appreciate any and all pointers in this matter

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

KloudQ7
#2 Posted : 9/18/2018 9:39:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Any time I ingest thc while tripping both substances are intensified, and the visuals usually become slower and more attractive to me.

I'm not sure salvia is something I would start anyone on who is inexperienced, especially smoking it. Might be off putting for some.

Scruboftheib
#3 Posted : 9/18/2018 11:30:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes for me and others in my group of psychonauts, MJ. becomes quite visual. So dose mugwort and passion flower tea.
Life is a "continually" evolving dynamic. Things constantly change. Conditions constantly change. There may come an expression such as "truth of the moment" or whatever. However, THE truth can be identified "in the moment" IF and only IF all people involved are open to paying attention to the particular circumstances that exist in the moment that people "choose" to start paying attention. Please notice that this has nothing to do with the past.

stockers26
#4 Posted : 9/19/2018 7:19:17 AM

Thanks guys, Kloudq7 I am trying to be sensible about these things and always test first (I was able to get a 5x and a pipe, took a small toke and felt the shifting but no visuals as such). Scrub, we have recently started drinking passionflower tea but have also invested in blue lotus.
Would you recommend truffles for a new start?

Zsuzsi
#5 Posted : 9/19/2018 7:37:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
1st question... Has anybody been affected a lot more when smoking MJ after a breakthrough experience?

Cannabis tends to bring back the effect of psychedelics if you've used them recently - it happens to me (including effects up to weak open eyes visuals) and it freaked me out a bit initially, but various topics on this forum and others suggest it is extremely common - not just with DMT, either. People report this lasting from days to weeks following the last time you consumed psychedelics. As described above it can be pretty startling if you're not expecting it but I find it pretty enjoyable - makes the cannabis a deeper experience.

Quote:
2nd question [...] Have you guys had this different tolerance effects before

Yes - I once tripsited a friend with Salvia and gave her what I considered to be a very low dose to start with; but she had a rather intense (and not entirely positive) experience. Generally, keep in mind everyone's body is different and always start very low and ramp up slowly.

In your case of course the issue seems to be reversed (she had less effects, not more) but you get the gist - different people will react differently to the same dose. I would suggest trying to increase the dose slightly and progressively if she's comfortable with it.

stockers26
#6 Posted : 9/19/2018 9:45:24 AM

Thanks everyone for your responses, really appreciate them.
Zsuzsi, I must say that I agree with you on the mj visuals, startled me first of all then actually enjoyed the experience and I will take your advice regarding Salvia...very slowly and progressively as I dont want her to get scared off Very happy

KloudQ7
#7 Posted : 9/21/2018 12:28:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

One of the first things I've experienced was salvia, a big hit of 20x. It was quite strange and I didn't try it again till years later when I chewed fresh leaves, which was quite nice. Alot more enjoyable that way imo. From what I've seen most first timers have a better time with low doses of tryptamines or phenethylamines preferably natural ones. But everyone is different, and it really depends on what you can get/make.

stockers26
#8 Posted : 9/21/2018 9:28:51 AM

Thanks KloudQ7
You are quite right and am already looking into growing my own fungi (as sources are non-existent where im from) Very happy