We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
How to standardize leaf dose Options

Lowtones
#21 Posted : 9/8/2018 3:43:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tregar wrote:

The initial effects include nausea, vomitting, increased blood pressure and
heart rate, profuse sweating, dizziness and body tremors. During this
initial period you may hear humming or buzzing noises and you may notice a
wave-like movement of the environment. You may feel alternations of hot and
cold, You may even experience the feeling of sinking together with the
sensation of flight.

These initial effects can be discomforting. They tend to produce anxiety
and encourage a withdrawal from the external world. You will probably
perceive environmental sights and sounds, especially other persons, as
disturbing objects and wish to avoid them. Seek a dark, quiet place where
you can enjoy the hallucinatory trance which follows.

This describes my most intense aya experience. Although I didn't vomit, I actually had quite a hard time making it from my designated spot to the bathroom, a total of no more than 30 feet. The motor function impairment was actually worse than being very drunk, but much more clear headed. I ended up crawling, if I remember right, because I felt it would be safer. It was my first time brewing and I had good materials and did lots of research. Homebrewing experience helped in some regard as well, and I believe I brewed something much more potent than expected. This was with using no more than 50g of dry material.

My temperature was certainly fluctuating, and the blanket fort (yes, just like a sleepover when you're eight years old Very happy ) was breathing with me, the patterns in the sheet swirling into cherubs and mayan art depictions of jaguars. And that was when I could actually hold onto reality for dear life...

Still my most meaningful experience, and I have no regrets.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

tregar
#22 Posted : 9/18/2018 4:23:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lowtones said:
Quote:
Although I didn't vomit, I actually had quite a hard time making it from my designated spot to the bathroom, a total of no more than 30 feet.
Can totally relate, same here, spot on description.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

PREV12