We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Micro-dosing Salvia (Trip Report Before & After) Options

Kenny DeNight
#1 Posted : 9/14/2018 7:25:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everybody, I know it's not DMT but i had to share. I've been using Salvia Divinorum in low doses by chewing recently and I've been observing the effects. Today I actually did a video where I talk before I chew the Salvia and then I talk 30 minutes after chewing the Salvia. I felt as if Salvia allowed me to access my deeper voice inside of me and realize that I have more control over it then I give myself credit for. I feel like all of us can become victim to the voice that exists in our head. It is a continual process and a continual journey. It doesn't have to be a conflict either. With the help of Salvia I believe that we will be able to take these thought process out of the experience and possibly into the world. The whole world wont have to take this plant if the people impacted by this plant actually do something to make a difference. Just putting it out there for anyone who is interested. If you wanna see my talk right after chewing Salvia, click the link below. Leave some comments. I appreciate you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEmyaKioJts

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.