We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
From Me to You (New Original Music) Options

TGO
#1 Posted : 9/11/2018 7:59:14 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Link to Soundcloud Album

Hello everyone,

I made some new music. I've been working tirelessly over the summer to craft some tunes worthy of Nexian ears. I would love to hear your thoughts on this project. Don't be shy!

There are many twists and turns in this piece but overall, I would consider this my most progressive rock based album to date. It is a combination of electronic-progressive-psychedelic rock sprinkled with some ambient textures here and there, or, you know, some other nonsensical genre description...

Very happy

ENJOY!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Sunnyside
#2 Posted : 9/13/2018 2:14:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:
Link to Soundcloud Album

Hello everyone,

I made some new music. I've been working tirelessly over the summer to craft some tunes worthy of Nexian ears.

Very happy

ENJOY!

I do, The Grateful One, very much.

You are quite talented.

Thanks for sharing.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

TGO
#3 Posted : 9/19/2018 4:40:29 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hey Sunnyside!

Sorry for the delayed response, I've been busier this week with school. I'm really glad you enjoyed the album! I think it is some of my best work to date and was really happy with the way this one came out. My plan is to do this sort of work professionally one day (I'm interested mostly in Composition, Music production, and sound engineering).

Thank you for your support!

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish