We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
THINGS, HYPERTHINGS, PRESENCES, SOUNDS, AND VELOCITY. Options

SeekingPelican
#1 Posted : 9/10/2018 9:55:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Reading through and recalling (what I can) all my experiences I am frustrated in grasping at the sheer variety of DMT phenomena. I am looking for handholds on the face of a cliff; something I can anchor to and put some kind of taxonomic order to the experience. Here are the phenomenon that I have cataloged thus far.

Hyperthings: A great majority of what I encounter are ‘hyperthings’. Insects, creatures, faces, beings, tunnels, doorways, arches, domes, chambers, all covered in a seething paint of colored morphing fractals. This has to be more than 99% of the content of my visuals. None of these objects are at rest. If the object itself is not moving, then my vantage point is moving and the object is covered in dynamic fractals.

Things: More rare are the ‘things’. Ironic that the more prosaic, static objects seem more fascinating to me. I’ve seen a piece of medical equipment that didn’t move, and was completely white. I’ve seen a throne room with monolithic smooth walls, utterly silent, completely clean and still. I’ve only seen one ‘thing’ that was a creature, and he did not have a face, and he did not look at me.

There are Presences. Unseen, but strongly felt. I can’t come up with any other words to describe this.

Sounds: There is the ascending sound that gets louder as the first stage of the experience progresses. There are voices. There is an assorted bucket of just plain auditory weirdness. As with objects, there is irony in the note that the most interesting auditory phenomenon is complete and utter silence, which is very rare.

Velocity: The experience of velocity seems to go with every experience. There are times when I feel I am moving so fast that I can feel the face being pulled back from my body back on my bed. Also common is a ‘rise and drop’ feeling in my groin, just as if I am on a rollercoaster.

All of this, obviously, is simply my own experience. However I wonder if any other travellers can relate to there categories? I am particularly interested in encounters with creatures that are not 'fractalized'.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 9/10/2018 10:53:55 PM

Come what may

It's infinite. As soo as you think you have found some kind of handhold, the handhold will disappear and you will be left holding some odd artifact that seems alive and sucks you into a timeless dimension where you forget who you are. Handhold... what is a handhold? What are fingers and toes? What is a human? Deconstructed and pieced back together over and over. Enough times of this and I no longer see a need to find handholds. It is what it is!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Lowtones
#3 Posted : 9/11/2018 12:47:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I can certainly relate to most of those categories. There is definitely a feeling of "velocity" and the feeling of presences that one can't see. I actually haven't had too many auditory hallucinations, which is surprising to me. Perhaps the odd thing here or there, but I've never experienced the "carrier wave" that many do, or don't remember it. I also experience mild tinnitus in regular life before I ever experienced DMT, so that may dampen my perception of a carrier wave.

I'm curious, have you ever tried ayahuasca, or have any interest in it? While it can be intense and certainly lasts longer, I find the experience a bit more "grounded" and less confusing. I definitely think caapi is a good guide through these experiences, and perhaps even drinking a small amount of caapi tea before your experience would help. Or making changa with extracted harmalas or 10x caapi leaf? I journeyed with aya a few times before ever vaping/smoking DMT and found those experiences helpful in coming to terms with the the journey.

#4 Posted : 9/11/2018 1:25:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

SeekingPelican wrote:

Beings, tunnels, doorways, arches, domes, chambers, all covered in a seething paint of colored morphing fractals. This has to be more than 99% of the content of my visuals. None of these objects are at rest. If the object itself is not moving, then my vantage point is moving and the object is covered in dynamic fractals.

Those things - tunnels, domed spaces, rooms connected, enormous spaces, arches, arched spaces all seem to be somewhat common the deeper you go. Glad you're interested in the aesthetics - walls of it, the spaces themselves, even the objects, they seem to more or less all have that same ever transforming [dynamic as you said] style to them, impossible to pin down in any moment, impossible. Just when you divert your field of view/attention for a second on one specific area of one of these tunnels, rooms, domes, autonomous forms, entities, spaces in this realm - everything is so massively shifted and transformed moment to moment - that what you held onto a second ago is no longer what-is now currently happening.

While there's often clear distinctions regarding forms in this realm ime, they all seem to be woven into one another and ever changing. Like millions of separate rivers of multidimensional light that looks like evertransforming architecture/s , somewhat see-through, though solid in appearance enough to warrant clear definition of things, incredibly vivid in the highest sense of the word; designed.

The meaning, the feelings that can happen, ime it's infused within all of it. It is what it is.., no other way around this to me. Reeks heavily of being self evident, it doesn't need my explanation whatsoever..

Thanks for posting. Smile

SeekingPelican
#5 Posted : 9/11/2018 2:37:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very grateful for the replies.

I am extremely interested in Ayahuasca, but have not had the opportunity. When I am fortunate enough to find a guide and an opportunity, for sure I will take full advantage.