We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
too good to be true? Options

nightowl
#1 Posted : 11/13/2009 9:08:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just took my jar of naptha out of the freezer, and poured it through a coffee filter. When I pulled the naptha from the mixture it was perfectly clear, as though it had nothing in it. But following instructions, I put it in the freezer anyway. This is my first attempt at a DMT extraction.

ANYWAY on the coffee filter, was a perfectly white (absolutely NO yellow/orange anything, it was like snow) fluffy kind of powder. It seems too good to be true that this is actually DMT.

Have I fucked up somehow? Or have I actually been successful??
insert profound quote here

everything I write, say and think is completely fictitious, and completely in accordance with nonsensical totalitarian laws.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 11/13/2009 11:43:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

its probably true Smile

reuse the naphtha or evap it all down to see if there's anything that didnt precipitate, and let dry completely this stuff that is on the filter.. How does it smell? Like mothballs/plastic/new tennis balls? If so, then you got it right Smile

jacetea
#3 Posted : 11/13/2009 12:29:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It's a crazy feeling isn't it? When you realize you have actually done it correctly and it's that easy. I always have clear naphtha, 100% clear. The spice that comes out it almost 100% white/clear. What you need to keep in mind is that it doesn't mean it's 100% clean. I wouldn't really bother cleaning it though, but always smoke from a water bong.

USE A BONG. Especially until you know for sure that it's clean. I used a pipe once and it hurt my lungs for the next day or two.
We're the new hippies, we get high on life, not drugs.
We thrive in drama, and bathe in activeness.
Fashion is a religion and vocabulary defines you.

Politicians load the gun, and celebrities fire it, killing all humankind.

nightowl
#4 Posted : 11/13/2009 9:46:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jacetea wrote:
USE A BONG.

Always great advice!

I'll give it a clean and let it dry some more, but seems like I was successful! Now to filter the rest, thanks guys!
insert profound quote here

everything I write, say and think is completely fictitious, and completely in accordance with nonsensical totalitarian laws.

MooshyPeaches
#5 Posted : 11/13/2009 9:54:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

haha i had the same feeling as you on my first pull. And as i did the 4-5th pulls i started to get some yellow into the powder.

Ice House
#6 Posted : 11/14/2009 4:09:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

I find it just as magical each and every time. The anticipation of the voyages to come. I always feel sort of like a young kid on christmas morning when I open up the freezer and peer into my jar and I just know its goody laden. lol

Congrats!
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.