We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Medley of experiences Options

Socom2
#1 Posted : 9/10/2018 12:57:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My first really big trip was with some yellow goo jungle spice. It really felt like areas of my brain were being switched off. After 10 seconds I was seeing a lot of geometry with my eyes open. I wanted to close my eyes/keep them closed but that task became one of the most difficult/impossible feeling tasks ever. I couldn't tell if they were open or closed, but I think I had my arm over my face the whole time anyway.
I entered into a space where "time is broken" I witnessed time folding on itself. I try to verbalize some of the awesomeness I am experiencing but the only thing that comes out of my mouth is the word time repeating over and over again. With my eyes open and closed I encountered a yellow alien looking guy.
I really only remember 1% or less of the trip because there was so much. I remember that the shapes are everywhere and inescapable and if you are overwhelmed and try to look somewhere else, there are only more shapes.

Smoking a much smaller amount of jungle;
I saw a grid of hundreds/thousands of lines all changing colors many times per second. All colors pulsating like a wave over the lines. Then I saw a face in the shapes and I think the imagery was conveying information to me, but I was getting overwhelmed by it and it made me want to throw up.
I had opened my eyes for a couple seconds and everything in the room looked almost normal/ not much was going on with eyes open. So when this face was sending me so much information I was feeling like I wanted to throw up - I had this thought "I'm just going to open my eyes then" to feel better - and the face telepathically communicated Instantly to me something like "If it's too much then go ahead and open them then" or something similar to that. It could have been "I wouldn't show you too much, if it was too much you wouldn't see it" I quickly tried to communicate what had happened to my buddy, it was just so funny the speed of a response in a telepathic conversation.

I feel like the shapes change color/move faster with jungle spice compared to white pure dmt. It's the increase in speed that makes jungle more uncomfortable to me (I think) Any thoughts about this?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!