We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How deep should I go? Options

Hardtail100
#1 Posted : 8/25/2018 4:38:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all, I'm a new user with some basic questions.

I've tried a few rounds of fb'ing DMT successfully & have a system dialed in that works. Just not sure how far to go as this stuff scares the bejeezus out of me.

What I've done so far - 2-3 hits, hold, begin experiencing all kinds of visuals (mostly fractals, colors, swirls) & intense vibrations. Lasts 5-10 min or so. Also that intense 'I can't breathe" feeling at beginning (I'm clearly breathing & know it, but feels like that).

So I guess my question is, how deep should I be going? I'm remaining fully conscious & aware at all times & fully experiencing the trip. But doesn't feel like I'm making contact with anything on another plane. Or travelling, so to speak. Just intense visuals & sounds mostly.

To go further means prob taking 1 more hit & holding until it seems like I'll pass out. Due to the not breathing sensation this of course scares the crap out of me. How deep do you go for breakthru & what specifically does it take for you to get there?

I should say that my intention is PTSD resolution, trying to access & resolve some crap I can't seem to get to any other way.

Thanks!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 8/25/2018 6:24:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I should say that my intention is PTSD resolution, trying to access & resolve some crap I can't seem to get to any other way.

In this case, i would not suggest freebase DMT at all, but maybe something like ayahuasca/pharmahuasca or even a mushroom experience.

It won't be easy though

Hardtail100
#3 Posted : 8/25/2018 6:30:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the reply. Tried Aya a few times, virtually no results.

The method here is working but if I really unpack it, the big fear is that I'll die. Had a thought during the last attempt when going for 3rd hit, "this is the one that kills me."

The trip itself doesn't scare me, just the overwhelming feeling of suffocation. I know I'm breathing normally & neither HR or breathing is elevated, but just feels like I'm not getting any oxygen. Lasts 2-3 minutes like that. Damn near panicked last time.

ShamensStamen
#4 Posted : 8/25/2018 7:57:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Get some freebased Rue, Caapi or Harmala extract, encapsulate a dose and take it, and then 30 minutes later take a dose of a DMT-containing plant or dissolve some pure DMT in something acidic and drink it down, it'll definitely work. Aya all in one teas can be inconsistent and variable, sometimes don't work, you wanna inhibit gut MAO-A first and then consume the DMT.

NikkiPotnick1981
#5 Posted : 9/1/2018 4:56:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hardtail100 wrote:
Hi all, I'm a new user with some basic questions.

I've tried a few rounds of fb'ing DMT successfully & have a system dialed in that works. Just not sure how far to go as this stuff scares the bejeezus out of me.

What I've done so far - 2-3 hits, hold, begin experiencing all kinds of visuals (mostly fractals, colors, swirls) & intense vibrations. Lasts 5-10 min or so. Also that intense 'I can't breathe" feeling at beginning (I'm clearly breathing & know it, but feels like that).

So I guess my question is, how deep should I be going? I'm remaining fully conscious & aware at all times & fully experiencing the trip. But doesn't feel like I'm making contact with anything on another plane. Or travelling, so to speak. Just intense visuals & sounds mostly.

To go further means prob taking 1 more hit & holding until it seems like I'll pass out. Due to the not breathing sensation this of course scares the crap out of me. How deep do you go for breakthru & what specifically does it take for you to get there?

Thanks!

Try mushrooms or 4-ACO-DMT. You get 4 hours+ of a gentle deep journey. Its much easier to navigate than a high dose DMT trip which is chaotic to say the lease.

I had virtually the same struggles with DMT as you described. The physical effects were just too much for me and threw me into a panic. Take 1 gram of mushrooms, then go lay in bed in the dark with noise cancelling headphones you'll go deep. Practice mindfulness. Try meditating.

Eventually you'll get to a plane where fear doesn't exist. IN this plane there is no disfunction. No greed, fear, jealousy, etc. You will connect with your inner you. Its an amazing feeling. Once you connect with a that part of you, you'll realize what the proper state of mind to do DMT is. You'll know you're there when you are totally at peace with dying in that moment.

Running Bear
#6 Posted : 9/2/2018 2:05:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If I was you I would grow some mushrooms. It's basically a oral form of dmt and can help with things like depression. Once you have spores you can grow them the rest of your life. If you grow mushrooms you won't have to deal with the law or other people as long as you keep your mouth shut. That breathing problem is unfortunately common with dmt and sleep paralysis. Go as far as you want to go lol.

Puddles84
#7 Posted : 9/3/2018 12:37:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Take it all in one hit. Not sure what you’re smoking out of but both of my homemade pieces I can clear 30mg in one hit. I would suggest smoking using the gordo tek. He has videos on YouTube showing how to make it and let me tell you not only does it work and work well but you waste 0 product.

Love appears
#8 Posted : 9/3/2018 3:48:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have encountered the same question before.

At first it was this feeling, that i should go, all the way. Though in my mind i rationalized that it may not to be a good idea.

Going further, it turned vice versa. There was no any note to this, that i have been now vaping too much more than i feel. Slap, as some may call it.

But about the question of Yours, i cant really give you any answer rather than shrug.

SeekingPelican
#9 Posted : 9/7/2018 4:45:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Running Bear wrote:
If I was you I would grow some mushrooms. It's basically a oral form of dmt and can help with things like depression. Once you have spores you can grow them the rest of your life. If you grow mushrooms you won't have to deal with the law or other people as long as you keep your mouth shut. That breathing problem is unfortunately common with dmt and sleep paralysis. Go as far as you want to go lol.

I can definitely relate to the 'not breathing' phenomenon; that bit is very frightening to me.

Could somebody point me to a beginner's resource for growing mushrooms? Something that can be done in a small container? Much appreciated!