We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My evolution of experience Options

5A8R3
#1 Posted : 9/6/2018 6:35:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I rekindled my relationship with Mimosa recently, post knarly trip where I gained a fear, both mentaly and physicaly, of dmt.

So I go straight back to vaping 50mg like before and was asked suggestively in the trip "so you have healed, are you ready?" and could feel a physical wave through my brain similar to when I took a too large dose.
That feeling wasn't present previously and so it has been concerning me, somehow Mimosa understands, consoles and encourages me in the trip.

Now it is like an old conversation that gets picked up at whym. Like she is a friend at work who is doing all the work and at the same time telling me a funny story while I am transformed into whatever mash of memory she wants to tell her story in.

I wonder though, since the novelty weens I look for the deeper benefit to justify this relationship and satisfy my need for it not to simply be an indulgence.

Abstractly, I find it is the geometric imagination that connects trip and reality, understanding cycles and such fulfills spiritual lust, and the accompanied feeling of belonging seems to work wonders for the heart.

Curious about community experience of the literal brain wave feeling.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.