We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Heading back into Hyperspace Options

MycoMagi
#1 Posted : 9/4/2018 7:30:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ill spare most of the details involving personal life but the title is pretty much dead on topic. After a long break, Im heading back into the DMT world within the next week.
The last time I attempted smoking DMT I vaporized about 15 mgs out of a glass bulb/meth pipe and was met with at first terrifying visions.
Little worms with sucker mouths were flying all around me in what looked to be a nasty swamp somewhere under water.
I opened my eyes at this point and re centered myself. I had gone thru alot of pre flight anxiety before this and my girlfriend and I had some personal issues at hand.
However upon re centering myself, I was met with a blackened landscape with a mysterious floating book. The book itself opened and on its pages was some sort of glowing text. I coudlnt really make out any of the symbols but a voice very clearly said to me something along the lines of "Dont come back til you quit smoking and quit eating meat" and then slammed shut and went into the background of my vision.

So here we are. I havent touched a cigarette since December 2017 (although I have been using a vaporizer again as of late) and Im finally on a vegetarian diet working towards primarily vegan. That being said, I plan to load up 15 to 20 mgs within the next week or two and see what will come of it. I have intent to heal further and have a spiritually renewing experience in which I can firmly root my new life choices. I also am doing this in preperation for reapproaching cubensis as I havent taken them now in over 3 years. I feel if I can handle a DMT experience properly now that I am much more well read in psychedelics, I can have a new approach to cubensis as well.

That being said, anyone who has tips on re approaching hyperspace from a respectable point of view, I would love to hear what you have to say

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 9/5/2018 1:25:49 AM

Come what may

Congratulations on quitting smoking!

I like your approach and really have nothing to add. Sounds like you got everything lined up nicely.

Good luck and please let us know how your travels went!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda