We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ay up Options

soul-dreamer
#1 Posted : 8/30/2018 8:44:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Smile Hello wonderful people.
I've been practicing Shamanic journeying for a few months which led me to dabble somewhat with home brewing Ayhusaca. I did have a couple of immense visual experiences which have opened the gateway to beyond! But the brew produced quite short experiences due to not having the strongest ingredients.
As time has passed I've tried strengthening my ability to journey without entheogens but my deep urge to reach the beyond is welling up! And I have been listening heavily to Terrance Mckenna. His descriptions of the other side get me excited!
I'm looking in to extracting DMT myself, so I am thinking of buying the bark - I think I'll get it powdered to improve the amount extracted. But what about customs in the UK.. should I be concerned?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

soul-dreamer
#2 Posted : 8/30/2018 9:34:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just been looking at the Teks, I think the Lazy Mans one looks doable (funnily enough Very happy ) ! So I should be cool with just the bark = less suspicious contents! Anyone recommend this Tek?

TGO
#3 Posted : 8/30/2018 9:38:09 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

As a new member it is important to have a look through the attitude page before posting, specifically here. In order to protect this forum and its members, discussions involving buying/selling of anything besides live plants and seeds are not allowed on the forum.

Always check your local laws and make your best educated guess. IMO, you should ALWAYS be wary of customs no matter where you live.

Good luck
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Northerner
#4 Posted : 8/31/2018 1:28:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:
IMO, you should ALWAYS be wary of customs no matter where you live.

Indeed. LE is not your friend and will show you no mercy in any way if they choose to pursue you.

Prudence is strongly advised.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Fidelsbeard
#5 Posted : 8/31/2018 5:34:02 AM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

I had to pay a customs charge of £15 when I bought bark from the U.S. and had to go to the main delivery place and was a bit nervous. Often described as a dye on customs label. I think you would have to be very unlucky to be caught, especially considering the volume of post. I have made many orders without problem. Mainland Europe and the largest on line vendor is one way but one very respected site with a name associated with a Mesoamerican civilisation and a contact for shredded bark here in the U.K. Good luck and safe travels...Love

Fidelsbeard
#6 Posted : 8/31/2018 5:52:45 AM

I would recommend because it works, has great yield: Cyb's Hybrid ATB Salt Tek. It is easy to follow, with pics! Also, it was developed and improved by our own Cyb with valuable contributions from fellow Nexians. A "home grown" tek...I am very loyal to this tek and it has never failed me. Very happy

soul-dreamer
#7 Posted : 8/31/2018 3:38:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

As a new member it is important to have a look through the attitude page before posting, specifically here. In order to protect this forum and its members, discussions involving buying/selling of anything besides live plants and seeds are not allowed on the forum.

Always check your local laws and make your best educated guess. IMO, you should ALWAYS be wary of customs no matter where you live.

Good luck

Alright Thumbs up

soul-dreamer
#8 Posted : 8/31/2018 3:45:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Fidelsbeard wrote:
I had to pay a customs charge of £15 when I bought bark from the U.S. and had to go to the main delivery place and was a bit nervous. Often described as a dye on customs label. I think you would have to be very unlucky to be caught, especially considering the volume of post. I have made many orders without problem. Mainland Europe and the largest on line vendor is one way but one very respected site with a name associated with a Mesoamerican civilisation and a contact for shredded bark here in the U.K. Good luck and safe travels...Love
I would recommend because it works, has great yield: Cyb's Hybrid ATB Salt Tek. It is easy to follow, with pics! Also, it was developed and improved by our own Cyb with valuable contributions from fellow Nexians. A "home grown" tek...I am very loyal to this tek and it has never failed me. Very happy

Thanks for the advice Fidelsbeard. Hey that Tek looks very doable and having those pictures has really helped give me confidence in my near future of DMT'ing!

TGO
#9 Posted : 8/31/2018 4:55:07 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hey Fidelsbeard, have you read the attitude page? I'd assume so since you've been here a while. It always surprises me when full members blatantly break the rules too.

Talking about buying in any capacity isn't allowed.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Fidelsbeard
#10 Posted : 8/31/2018 9:21:33 PM

I apologise if I broke the rules, I thought It meant specifically mentioning a company or providing a link. I will not make a post like this again...would you like me to edit it?
I re-read it and you are obviously right, and it makes sense, Embarrased